Two characters sissies hate. What others are there...

Two characters sissies hate. What others are there? Like what characters do the pussified "comic aduence" of today really dislike other than these two? I know Spawn gets a lot of hate but that's just because babies are too young to remember his reign of popularity, and he always got shit on by big 2 fans anyway

You sound awfully insecure.

You wanna get fucked by Wolverine, huh OP

Wolverine is a faggy Canadian manlet with a ginger fetish

Punisher is THE psycho trenchcoat edgelord

Fuck em both

Nigger. The Punisher is bisexual. And this is not something nuMarvel made, it's from the 80's.

*smacks your ass*
Uh huh

Proof?

Yeah I don't believe this at all, unless it's a one-off comment/dialogue or page.

Also it's 2016 user, no need for racism plz.

Maxx, Lobo, but recently its "republican characters" since cali is so blue, and 80% of our comics seem to come from people that live there/lived there.

Heavily implied in an issue of Punisher Volume 2 (I don't remember exactly what issue)
Punisher infiltrates a cult, he is shot but saved by the cult leader and they become really close.

Way later in a Wolverine run around the 2000s Wolverine kicks Frank's ass and finds gay magazines on him and laughs (I think the author was petty about something)

No shit is not going to say it directly in the comic written in the 80s. Do you know about something called the Comics Code?

Are you that user who loves Punisher but hates Ennis?

>
Way later in a Wolverine run around the 2000s Wolverine kicks Frank's ass and finds gay magazines on him and laughs (I think the author was petty about something)

That was a gag, you ignorant stooge

what doujin

No. People that hate Ennis hate fun.

Being a gag doesn't make it less canon

Some shitty digital comic. The only good part is the art.

but user, Ennis isn't fun

>Being a gag doesn't make it less canon

The only thing canon here is that Logan likes to make jokes about gay people.

And besides, isn't it from Marvel Knights....and isn't than not canon?

They need to bring back badass characters like that.

Everyone that isn't a smiling machine at all hours

Conn maybe?
Slant-Eye from Stardust the Super-Wizard

Marvel Knights is "canon when Marvel wants it to be".

>edgelord
What makes Punisher edgy?

Let me remind you that he kills specifically because he wants to, and it's nothing personal, and he wears a fucking skull on his shirt, and his only ability is to shoot and kill, and I really shouldn't have to go on but just because he's not brandishing a katana and smugly looking down on the people he kills doesn't mean he isn't an edgelord. He is very edgey, he's just edgey from a time before edgey was an internet meme.

>and it's nothing personal

I would say the fact that Frank isn't particularly fond of crime or its perpetrators makes it personal

Edgy is only an insult on the internet, in most mediums to be called "edgy" it means you're doing something right and challenging and generally means "cutting edge" or "on the edge"

People misuse this term so much these days because they're fucking memers, Punisher is not edgy by today's standards

R U 4 Reel?

Pretty sure faggots love Logan.

he's an unkillable superhero like every other faggot with a cape except his superpower is just plot armor and plot bullets

that's what makes him so retarded, it's one thing to suspend disbelief for aliens and supersoldiers and flying tin men, it's another when we're talking about a high-profile serial killer who's been operating since he got out of Nam

the whole concept is fucking stupid, stupidly enjoyable sometimes, but stupid all the same

and the worst part is most of his fans take him way too seriously

>it's nothing personal
Wrong, it is absolutely personal. He hates criminals because of what happened to his family. He also became addicted to war after serving in the military. He's not just some kid who came from a well off home and just decided to murder people. Being edgy is doing horrible shit for no reason other than to look cool. Punisher isn't that at all. He has a reason, he has a background.

>he wears a fucking skull on his shirt
It's not there to look cool. It serves a purpose. It's there to intimidate criminals and draw their fire to his kevlar.

>his only ability is to shoot and kill
No shit, he's trained to shoot to kill. That what he learned in the military.

>he's not brandishing a katana and smugly looking down on the people he kills doesn't mean he isn't an edgelord.
Yes it does.

I am absolutely for real. This is how he deals with criminals. Criminals do horrible shit all the time. Do you think the cartel is just being edgy when they decapitate people or cut them up with chainsaws? No, they're the real deal. They're doing it to send a message. The message is not to fuck with them or their business. It's a fear tactic.

Punisher is applying those same fear tactics to criminals. If you want to survive in the underworld you're going to have to be as brutal as them if you want to be feared. That's just the way things work.

>Punisher infiltrates a cult, he is shot but saved by the cult leader and they become really close

I thought it was because the cult leader had weird charisma powers along with his healing ones.

I'd totally let them double team me desu

Spawn gets shit for being the most well known of the early Image characters, who are the quintessential examples of EXXXXTREME 90s shit. (even though a lot of 90s Image was decent)

Holy shit get over yourself. All these fucking comics are for retards anyway.

>Two characters edgelords love to jerk off to
Seriously, you couldn't have picked two more popular and well known marvel heroes
Wolverine has just as many movies as Spider-man, regardless of who is producing them
The Punisher is more obscure, but I've encountered nobody that outwardly and specifically hates either character

You're not a cool guy for liking something that is maybe not as bright and/or happy as some other heroes
You're still just as much of a faggot

Punisher is edgy because the premise is that he is DIFFERENT and does WHAT MUST BE DONE unlike those OTHER cowards pussy heroes.

The quintessential "cooler than your dad's heroes" situation.

Punisher is for edgy spergs.
Nice try, OP

Anyone who defends him is a fag.

punisher is more obscure because the concept of a vigilante that goes around shooting people was it's own entire genre for decades

It was bodybuilding magazines and I hear there's an audience for those besides people into beefcake. (mostly guys into guys) I'm not sure but it's been said.

There is an audience for characters who aren't moralfags

It's semi ironic how hard people defend moralfaggotry these days and place it on a pedestal when it was never something naturally ingrained in comics to begin with, but rather forced upon it by censorship

DURRRRR

Yeah, but those people don't read comics because they're too busy torturing and killing small animals in their back yard.

what a couple of queers

Just fuck each other already.

>So hey Sup Forums how about those people I dislike? Wanna talk about them? I have other hobbies but right now I just really want to discuss people on the Internet that personally annoy me. What characters do they not like, so that I can become a fan despite having no prior interest in them whatsoever?

I don't get why the people that dislike the Punisher take his existence as an a front to their morality. Also he isn't all that ridiculous even running around in 616. I don't need am explanation as to why he was the only 'Nam vet that can put up a fight in 616. He really isn't all that edgy, oh no he shoots people and he's misanthropic. It's okay to not like him, or to find him deplorable, but the arguments make me wonder whether The Punisher is their only exposure to fictional violence.

Retard

Because they are morons

Well duh, he's a walking daddy fetish. Same with Frank.

one of the big reasons Punisher gets a lot of hate now is because Marvel writers continue to force him into gigantic events that don't make sense for his character... it makes him seem like an edgy retard who doesn't fit within the Marvel universe

he's best just sticking with his own book and having the occasional run in with Daredevil or Spider-Man

You can always tell the repressd homosexual because they spend way too much time telling the world how gay they aren't. Straight dudes don't have to run around convincing people that they don't want to suck dick.

It's just a given.

People are really Mad that Old Lobo is in JLA Rebirth

You can always tell who the insecure fag is because they create "gay" issues out of literally none. Nothing in OP's post mentions homosexualiry, but you feel offended by it

Get fucked fag

Funny how repressed gay dudes are the only ones who will deny that they suck dick, which means that well over 95% of the male population will openly admit to sucking dick regardless of whether or not they're gay.

>buying into Marvel's bullshit, thinking tough dudes beating the shit out of each other aren't still the most popular books

What makes you any different from the morons who insist Squirrel Girl is good and popular?