Anyone have that TF mega? Also Tranformers thread

Anyone have that TF mega? Also Tranformers thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mega.nz/#F!Ax4nUCCT!_5vN--HYA1R6ahJUNcx-wQ

>Robo Hitler is a good guy now and Rewind is literally Jesus because we people please be interested!

God I hate being reminded how quickly this series went downhill. The Overlord arc was the peak.

Thank you my fellow ethnically challenged friend

I'm still angry about how forgiving this series is to Megatron. Hell, life seems to be rewarding him at the moment. I am all for redemption if the villain is willing to repent, which he is, but having it so easy is aggravating.

Reminder that he's left us.

And nothing of value was lost

Easy?

Skywarp wasn't very useful in the series since Prowl fucked him up.

Yeah. This is the man who eradicated civilizations across the galaxy and waged a civil war for over 4 millions years. For all the awful things he's done, he's had it pretty easy. They could have easily thrown him in the Lost Lights prison but instead he's co-captain to an autobot ship? Meanwhile guys like Impactor end up in Garrus-9 for killing like 3 surrendered enemy soldiers.

He's better off in Joe since Sitterson loves Transformers too and nobody was going to do anything with Skywarp.

Eh. Prowl started a genocide in the name of the Autobots and now he's living a peaceful life with a bunch of oddballs. Also the Autobots are kinda at fault for creating a person like Megatron if they didn't manipulated Decepticon protestors for better rights. Which was pointed out during his trials. So they gave him a second chance so to fix his shit in a long run. Like millions of years fixing things.

Okay but what did conquering the rest of the galaxy in the name of techno supremacy have anything to do with Autobot oppression? Sure the Autobots were at fault for creating the Decepticons and driving them to rebellion but conquest of other worlds had absolutely no place in that beyond Megatron wanting to war monger. I mean thats one of the things S2 was about, how far Megs strayed from his original goal. All that being said, sure if the want to give Megs a second chance out of guilt (and Primes boner for him), so be it but boy oh boy is the Autobot justice system terrible where monsters like Megatron and Prowl can get away with horrendous shit and live peacefully afterwards.

> what did conquering the rest of the galaxy in the name of techno supremacy have anything to do with Autobot oppression?

Like you said, he strayed from his original goal, but the actions were set in motion from the very beginning by a corrupt society. The Autobots fucked up. Megatron fucked up. The entire race is full of fuck ups.

I guess after millions of years of killing each other, they want to try a different tactic. Death is too easy of an exit.

Thread is pretty dead today.
Is everyone in the Beast Wars thread?

Not much news in Transformers besides the announcement of Bayformers 5's trailer hitting this Dec 17.

When's our next batch of comics?

would have preferred Astrotrain, but Skywarp is fine

What annoys me is Roberts treatment of the Galactic Council. He could have made things more morally ambigous by having their desire to bring Megatron to justice actually be sincere.

Think about how Megatron's 'trial' looks to non-Transformers. He essentially used a legal loophole to get a suspended sentence. To the countless trillions of victims of Decepticon aggression, it must look like a sick joke. By making the Galactic Council actually wanting Megatron to answer for his crimes, we might actually have been put in the position of rooting for Overlord. Instead he has them act like a bunch mustache twirling villains who want to get rid of Megatron because he's unintentionally muscling into their protection racket.

>Astrotrain
woops, meant to say Blitzwing

Next week we get TAAO and on the 30th we get Optimus Prime and Revolution #5.
30th is going to be a big day for Transformers. In hopes of gathering interest in it, I think Optimus Prime and Revolution should probably be separate threads.

Fantastic.

>Think about how Megatron's 'trial' looks to non-Transformers. He essentially used a legal loophole to get a suspended sentence. To the countless trillions of victims of Decepticon aggression, it must look like a sick joke. By making the Galactic Council actually wanting Megatron to answer for his crimes, we might actually have been put in the position of rooting for Overlord.
That would actually be really awesome and make perfect sense.
For example they could even offer the Cybertronian race a seat back in their council in exchange for Megatron is given over to them for a proper sentence under their courts. Afterall he's just as much a criminal, if not a bigger one, to them as well.
Overlord being their appointed officer of the Galactic accord is also such a cool idea for a reoccurring villain constantly hounding them out.
One of my favorite things to come out of Revolution is ROMs attitude towards the Cybertronians prior to knowing them. He was immediately hostile and condemned them for being galactic-wide barbarians. Its a reminder that yes, Cybertronians suck and everyone is aware of this. It'd be nice to see that kind of behavior from the council. Justified anger as opposed to "Oh he's making us look bad"? Why would they react like that as opposed to being furious about an AUTOBOT Megatron?

>is given over to them
*In order.

I hope Blitzy lives. I don't want him to become a Jet Ski. And for M.A.S.K of all things. The least interesting out of this entire shared universe.

He left a long time ago, Sitterson just brought him back somewhere else and he'll make an actual use of him.

He's going to get to do something and when he comes back he'll be more than just a Starscream clone.

The thing that sucks about Skywarp being a Starscream clone and all that is he had something going for him during -ations and AHM. You could see they were trying to build on his character but come everything after the Bumblebee mini-series and the narrative abandoned him ever since.

Speaking of ROM and MTMTE an user mentioned in the last Revolution thread (while people were discussing the fact that Roberts was done with the DJD and how he was hoping other writers would add to their backstories) something about Vos being in the Solstar Order.

Was that just speculation or was it confirmed somewhere? That said I still want to see a Cybertronian Space Knight, they would look fucking awesome.

Vos being a member if the Solstar order was a joke. It would be hilariously ironic if he once was though, wouldn't even have to meld with armor since he's already steel.

I guess Barber, Roberts and Scott didn't give a shit about him afterwards.

TAAO has Starscream, Barber did something with him but he seems to be focused on TC, Roberts doesn't give a fuck about him, so yeah at this point all Skywarp could do was just get shelved.

He's going to be in a non-TF comic but this time he'll be a main character in something plus the Joe Revolution comic looked good and I say this a someone who is vaguely familiar with GI Joe so I'll definitely will be sticking around for this.

Would the Solstar Order let Cybertronians in? They let a Bear and a sentient Cube in.

>all Skywarp could do was just get shelved.
Just like his Leader class toy.

That's a good question? While they clearly have members from different alien races we don't know their policies. They may have the exact same "No Transformers" policy as the Galactic council since Cybertronians are pretty infamous and again, ROM didn't seem too friendly at first and was quick to generalize.

Bump.
Also this scene will never cease to be hilarious. What utter chaos.

Looks like a party gone bad.