Miller Bat Epic Pt. 6

Previous Miller Storytimes are posted below.
Previous threads are here.

Picking up where I left off yesterday.

>that cover

Comics were a mistake

Yep, it's official. I prefer Carrie as Batman compared to her current costumed persona.

WOW
Great storytime OP
Bravo

does Hal show up again at all? Love this Hal

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. If you were being sarcastic, I still loved the compliment.

He did show up in the storytime right before this one. And I totes agree that this Hal is a great character. With the exception of a few characters (Wondy comes to mind), Miller really knows how to find a unique voice for each of his characters.

WHo thought that color scheme was a good idea? Unless she's going for the whole "Moon Knight" approach, where you make your costume stand out so villains can "see him coming".

Carrie is slowly becoming Bruce. I love it.

Fuck yeah Aquaman!

>tfw even old, chemo-ridden Frank Miller can draw better than you

Frank Miller is a master storyteller. Even if his pencils aren't as strong as they used to be, they're still very stylized and look remarkably different from other comics out now. I do miss the 4x4 grid though.

Barry deserved better than this.

>Fear
>The strongest, purest primal motivation there is.
>My lieutenant.
>My nanny.
>My invisible friend.
Miller still has a knack for dialog. And this Batmobile is probably the most intimidating it's ever been.

I love any opportunity we get to see Bruce inside his Bat Tank. Reminds me of the interior from Batman Beyond.

Barry may be down, but he's certainly not out. Easily one of the more creative uses for his powers beyond just running REALLY fast.

And the tide turns.

I'm glad that even into his later years, Miller is pulling off insane moments like a kryptonite cloud.

To quote Dick Grayson, Crime is DOOMED!

So, OPium, what're your thoughts on a possible DK IV and V?

Thanks Doc

I'm more than on board. I was a little skeptical at the conclusion of DK2 but Master Race has erased all of my doubts about Miller and made me eagerly waiting in anticiaption for more comics set in this universe. Earth 31 is one of the most unique universes out there that deserves to be explored at all points (early career, retirement years, post retirement).

Awwwww

Lara takes after her mother a bit too much.

Alright guys, this is the final issue of The Master Race. Hope yall enjoyed. Going to start a follow up thread once I'm done so hold on to your butts.

I appreciate you posting this.

It's utter shit.

You're welcome?

i came to the party late but i appreciate the ride nonetheless

They're about to enter a world of pain.

...did Batman just use Superman's chest as a weapon?

>Balls nasty.
You said it, Carrie.

It's hard to get a read on just how weakened these Kryptonians are. Flight is out of the question, but durability and strength is still there. Heat v

>Trump not being able to sense the way the wind is blowing.
I know this is fiction, but come on.

Good soldier.

If I recall, heat vision is one of the first things to go when Kryptonians are weakened.

Down but not out.

Looks like Carrie's been schooled in the ways of preptime. Truly she would be a worthy Batman.

Jesus christ. I've never seen kryptonite do that before. I'm getting a Robocop vibe right now.