Adventure time thread

Season seven finale tomorrow, who here /hyped/?

>PREBOOT
>During an excavation of human artifacts, Finn, Jake, and Susan are greeted by a mysterious new stranger who may hold the key to the past.

>PREBOOT
>Finn and Jake take on one of the fiercest enemies they've faced when a powerful ally goes rogue.

the only bad thing here is that they going back to hiatus for a few months until they air season 8. that sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

landofooo.com/community/threads/s07e38e39-preboot-reboot.6453/page-33
landofooo.com/community/threads/s07e38e39-preboot-reboot.6453/page-34
www26.zippyshare.com/v/jxeKd7iT/file.html
www36.zippyshare.com/v/OrI0cI5r/file.html
www36.zippyshare.com/v/xRAbmGOR/file.html
www29.zippyshare.com/v/bimxq0Wi/file.html
www35.zippyshare.com/v/r1hiohfx/file.html
www42.zippyshare.com/v/ml3nhGFS/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/FTRlCWF6/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/NKDgsKH2/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/QEZYSpaz/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/GXWcUX33/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/H1IcpU0J/file.html
www26.zippyshare.com/v/pmBBF3U0/file.html
www58.zippyshare.com/v/WmeXpZ34/file.html
sendspace.com/file/kj9kxg
www57.zippyshare.com/v/HDLKO88Y/file.html
sendspace.com/file/nh2lh4
www58.zippyshare.com/v/8dcRBsjb/file.html
mega.nz/#F!g8RA3a4J!ONkaQn9da6X3k4VwzSKoWQ
kingofooo.tumblr.com/post/153396762134/dr-gross-color-concepts-by-writerstoryboard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck isn't it online right now? It aired in other countries like a week ago, why is America the only country that knows how to record shit?

>season finale
>i don't watch anything about this season

list of the important episodes please?

Nothing important happened this season. Finn met his dad and Betty took Magic Man's powers last season and those are the last important things I remember happening in the series.

>tomorrow
what the actual fuck. CN must seriously hate this show

>the only bad thing here is that they going back to hiatus for a few months until they air season 8. that sucks.

Why are they purposely trying to kill this show?

Does someone at CN have some vendetta against it?

>Why are they purposely trying to kill this show?
I'd be willing to guess it has something to do with AT not being Your New Favorite Show.

>the only bad thing here is that they going back to hiatus for a few months until they air season 8. that sucks.

Why CN shows are so irregular?

Nickelodeon and Disney are the same way. They've gone completely hiatus-crazy the past few years.

I guess shit like Stakes and some odd other ones were important but I can't think of much other ones. Should just watch it, I don't think you need too much context as long as you understand that Susan is a cyborg thing from last season.

Should watch S7 if you still care about the show though, lots of good episodes in there.

>Stakes

Stakes wasn't important, Marceline lost her powers at the beginning and got them back at the end. The overarching plot of the series would be unchanged if those episodes never existed.

It pleased the shipfags though.

There weren't any real plot arcs this season (aside from some setups for the future), but some I'd recommend:

>Bonnie and Neddie
>Stakes
>Blank-Eyed Girl
>A King's Ransom
>Crossover
>The Hall of Egress
>Flute Spell
>The Thin Yellow Line
>Broke His Crown
>Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension
>Bun Bun
>Normal Man
>Elemental
>Daddy-Daughter Card Wars

In retrospect you're entirely right, I was just trying to think of bigger episodes.

I don't know what "important" ones were in season 7 going by these qualifications then. I guess like Elemental, I Am A Sword, Bun Bun, and Normal Man then?

I'm just hoping the whole finn sword thing is resolved, that's the only running story in the season that sticks out in my mind

Spoilers are posted here

landofooo.com/community/threads/s07e38e39-preboot-reboot.6453/page-33
landofooo.com/community/threads/s07e38e39-preboot-reboot.6453/page-34

I've stayed spoiler free all this time, even though that preview aired like 4 months ago. Pretty excited to finally see it air after ten thousand years.

Sad that probably like twenty people in total will care since it's been on hiatus so long and there's been no advertisements for the show, but as it goes.

I think it's because people can't seem to get invested for an anticlimactic conclusion like last season.

same shit, different coating. get the fuck outta my face.

Since Season 9 is gonna be the last, will they actually follow through on a story arc for once or will the series finale be anti-climatic like the other story arcs?

I get that but still, this is Adventure Time, that stuff isn't new. You'd think people who consider that stuff to be a breaking point would have left years ago, the people who are still with it now should be used to that stuff.

Plot won't lead to much possibly but that's the standard, and it could still be a cool episode nonetheless. Plus if the writers weren't blatantly lying then when season 8 and 9 hit stuff will start kicking into high gear so who knows, shit might actually stick this time.

Several people have said yeah bigger shit happens in the following seasons but who knows, they might be lying out their ass. I stay guarded but optimistic like I always do with Adventure Time and you should do the same.

>tfw season finale is tomorrow and CN isn't even marathoning Season 7 to get viewers caught up, yet we're getting a 3 day TTG marathon next weekend

Why does CN hate everything that isn't Gumball or Teen Titans Go?

Kids like lolrandom humor. When they grow up, they move onto the computer/xbox and stop watching the commercial box. Just you wait, tvs going to get worse in the coming years.

Just watch the season. It was bretty goob i swear.

Adventure Time is fucking garbage, Gumball is fun, and TTG brings in the kids.

>Adventure Time is garbage
Why are you here then?

>Gumball is fun
Oh yeah, I agree, I love the show, but it gets more love from the network then other shows.

>>tfw season finale is tomorrow and CN isn't even marathoning Season 7 to get viewers caught up,
The series finale of Regular Show is in January because they aired 23 episodes in a month and a half and they refuse to catch people up. They won't even air the movie.

I know people don't like Regular Show as much as Adventure Time in their current states but it still bothers me CN fucking wets themselves to TTG over shows that need reruns. Even is RS and AT weren't that plotheavy they still need reruns. I've seen like 10-15 episodes of AT all year reruns wise and I've seen a resounding 0 for Regular Show excluding the previous episode airing after a new episode, which seems to be a rule.

Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake - Card Wars 01 (of 06) (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/jxeKd7iT/file.html

Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake - Card Wars 02 (of 06) (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/OrI0cI5r/file.html

Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake - Card Wars 03 (of 06) (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www36.zippyshare.com/v/xRAbmGOR/file.html

Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake - Card Wars 04 (of 06) (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www29.zippyshare.com/v/bimxq0Wi/file.html

Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake - Card Wars 05 (of 06) (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www35.zippyshare.com/v/r1hiohfx/file.html

Adventure Time with Fionna & Cake - Card Wars 06 (of 06) (2015) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www42.zippyshare.com/v/ml3nhGFS/file.html

Adventure Time - Banana Guard Academy 01 (of 06) (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/FTRlCWF6/file.html

Adventure Time - Banana Guard Academy 02 (of 06) (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/NKDgsKH2/file.html

Adventure Time - Banana Guard Academy 03 (of 06) (2014) (4 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/QEZYSpaz/file.html

Adventure Time - Banana Guard Academy 04 (of 06) (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/GXWcUX33/file.html

Adventure Time - Banana Guard Academy 05 (of 06) (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/H1IcpU0J/file.html

Adventure Time - Banana Guard Academy 06 (of 06) (2014) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www26.zippyshare.com/v/pmBBF3U0/file.html

Adventure Time - Bitter Sweets (2014) (digital GN) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www58.zippyshare.com/v/WmeXpZ34/file.html

Adventure Time - Candy Capers (2014) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
sendspace.com/file/kj9kxg

Adventure Time - Playing With Fire (2013) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www57.zippyshare.com/v/HDLKO88Y/file.html

Adventure Time - Sugary Shorts Vol. 1 (2014) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
sendspace.com/file/nh2lh4

Adventure Time - Pixel Princesses (2013) (digital GN) (Minutemen-InnerDemons)
www58.zippyshare.com/v/8dcRBsjb/file.html

If this is the only season you missed, then I think the only episode you may want to watch in order to follow what's going on tonight is I Am a Sword. Maybe The Music Hole, too.

I envy you. I've stumbled across several spoilers, but I'm still looking forward to it. People have surprisingly put quite a lot of effort into spreading the word around tumblr, but there doesn't seem to be much hype here.

Every time I saw someone in one of these countries talk about it, it looked like they just stumbled across it and had no idea beforehand that it was going to air.

I'm not expecting anything so I don't get dissapointed, anyways I'm really looking foward to this finale.

>someone paused their screen and took a picture of the episode title card and random points in the episode

>can't bother to record it

I'd take a camera quality recording over nothing at this point.

Well I would have if the episode wasn't tomorrow. I can wait and enjoy a premiere on my TV instead of it feeling like a rerun.

This was a cool thing to do user

Anyway the ending sucks like usual. Staus quo over 9000

finn loses his arm again.

sorry

Same here.

>the only bad thing here is that they going back to hiatus for a few months until they air season 8.

Which makes me wonder why they didn't just air these last two episodes back in July.

tightwad or current CN CEO has reached Snyder level

They planned to air Regular Show's half hour season finale and this half hour season finale in a special night like when they moved both shows to Saturday.

They changed it because the TTG vs. PPG half hour special was changed to air on the same day, and instead of having 3 half hour specials which would've made the night all the more special (in their case, not because we all love teen titans go or the new ppg) they opted for 2.

I never knew that. Thanks.

Apparently the new finale doesn't answer any questions but instead continues with its obnoxious status quo.

Finn loses his arm again somehow against a furious giant Susan Strong and then becomes "full-grass", which gives his arm back.

No answers. No discoveries about Susan's identity.

I would say this one is even lamer than the S6 season finale.

Mega/pastebin when?

For past episodes?

Didn't this air like 5 days ago in Brazil or somewhere? I was wondering if someone had it

It's aired in several countries, but no one thought to record it.

More like stupidity from the schedule department and TTGO reruns.

spoiler that shit

>AT is still running

Wow, SU really obliterated this fanbase, huh?

I remember when AT threads were everywhere

SU didn't kill this show, Flame Princess and Martin killed this show

Well, whatever happened, it's obvious that the heft behind AT went to SU.

Make that twenty-one.

noice

Bubbline as well for the fags who liked Pre-WWM Marceline and PB

I mean, I think they all branched out to multiple shows instead of just one, but SU was really the final nail in the coffin.

>they think that's nice

mega.nz/#F!g8RA3a4J!ONkaQn9da6X3k4VwzSKoWQ

>see the leaked shots
>"oh yea he looses his arm again, that arc isn't over yet"
>he gets it back immediately within the same episode

No hype at all and it's not even because of what other things you said.

Much appreciated.

It's been months since they've put out any episodes and now it's a "Season finale" out of nowhere? And another Hiatus?

Man. I loved this show but I used to love the Venture Brothers too and I retired that love years ago over this kind of shit.

>SU didn't kill this show, Flame Princess and Martin killed this show

The lack of episodes killed this show. Don't mistake your Sup Forums echo chamber for the fandom at large. If they'd do their fucking jobs and put out episodes like it paid the bills they'd be doing fine.

At least Venture Bros is still good and they air their whole seasons, not this Gravity Falls thing of getting one episode every 8 months

Guys, looks like the episode will air at 8:00pm instead of 8:30pm

This is them pissing it all away; that's for god damned sure.

A fucking cliffhanger

Did someone finally record it??

Is this Finn or it's something else?

finn's arm fused with finn's sword

Does he recover his arm or not?

No

Thanks for the heads-up. I still need to set my alarm to catch it, but at least I won't lose quite as much sleep. Seriously, do CN not want people to watch this?

executives have severe chimp level Down's syndrome

Where'd you get these?

italian cartoon network

It's hard to even believe. Don't air it for 5 months, then when it's finally coming back, don't promote it at all- to the point that fans are literally making their own promotions to compensate- then on the day it's going to air, quietly change the air time to a half hour earlier... It's actually bizarre.

Still not as bad as what they did to Regular Show. They made damn well sure most of the episodes of its final season sunk below a million views.

>Adventure Time Season 7 ends with a half-hour special. Preboot/Reboot premieres this Saturday, November 19th at 8:00/7:00c on Cartoon Network

kingofooo.tumblr.com/post/153396762134/dr-gross-color-concepts-by-writerstoryboard

HOT PREDICTIONS

It all goes back to normal again

That's what I'm expecting, but as long as these episodes are enjoyable, it's enough for me.

BMO dies for real this time.

I can't believe BMO is fucking dead

there are other humans

>we GitS now

Maybe Football takes BMO's place.

>November 19th at 8:00/7:00c on Cartoon Network

How many hours left? I'm yuropoor and I don't get those american times

Three hours and fifteen minutes, I think.

Thanks

God this looks retarded, and I've stuck with the show the whole way.

oh god, she looks just like clarence