>that pharmacist wide shot
>that bikini reveal shot
What was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

making the audience feel the way the boys did, duh

>making adults feel the same way 14 year olds boy feel
wait what. I couldn't be the only one in cinema who felt awkward during bikini scene when they are all staring at her

He wants to make actual aryan babbies with her.

All adults were retarded.

draw the bikini!

Who was the best actor?

All of them acted 10/10. Some of the best kid acting ever. Now if only the movie was actually scary then it would be a masterpiece. Only thing that really creeped me out was flute painting lady

Stop this. It is our holy duty to protect and hug sophia.

If you wanted to protect her, you'd leave her alone.

FAS

how far do you think they got?

Why did he call her "puss cakes" on set? Why did he have her try out so many pairs of panties and so many bras? Why was she allowed to stay in his room during filming? The whole thing seems so fucked up.

You have to wonder if there were any slips during this scene. I bet there was

Also...

>you'll never have her cunny pressed against the back of your neck.

Not with filthy pedophiles around!! I just watch from afar trying to see if any creeps are around. If you're in NY watch the fuck out.

>post yfw all the actors will be returning for Part 2 for a cameo

I have they donĀ“t remove anything on home release.

They're going to fuck it up, just watch. With the amount of money this movie has made the studios are probably wondering how they can get more than 2 movies out of it. They'll do something fucking retarded and make a middle ground movie or some stupid shit.

Move the pill kid to mid tier

>They're going to fuck it up

>Part 2 begins with Mike being a drug addict who hallucinates It landing to Earth
>He then remembers the horror that happened at the Black Spot
It's going to be a masterpiece

We have to stop him

or a prequel. The kid's parents did the same exact thing but forgot about it.

Post rare Andy's

Nah, they're too busy being embarrassed being filmed in nothing but their underwear and I wonder how long did it tke all of them (especially the fat one) to have some courage to change and shoot the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
pedowood

Part 2 is going to kill any hope of making a franchise out of this. Charming kid actors carried this movie and the adult half of IT is pretty shitty already.

nothing

oh shit wrong webm

I doubt it. The Divergent Series had the gall to divide their finale into two films and look what happened, the movie bombed and the final movie came to be.

spooky clown scare me !

disgusting

>you missed out on teenage love
>and adult love

Part 2 is lovecraftian and lynchian with a hint of kafkaesque

>tfw would rather be at home, shitposting on Sup Forums

Don't fucking remind me

>this will never happen to me.

is that eddie redmayne?

Same here. I am a virgin and almost mid 20's.

No bully

Can we just all agree that black men are just better horrorkino directors?

>It's in my second fanny pack

>playing with her pen
>smiling uncontrollably
>those eyes

She really wants to fuck him

>tfw you will never '''''''''''''''direct''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''her'''''''''''''

Stop talking like that

>DelAutismo has a gears of fags persocom...

I need her to sign my Bev collection.

I love how the director and the dead kid dominate that pic like true alphas.

Stop projecting.

GET AWAY FROM HER ANDY AND LITTLE TEENAGE BOYS

I just want to protect her and make sure they don't touch her

they were all good but bev, bill, richie and especially eddie stood out

Bev made me stand out if you catch my drift

fixed for (you)

I find it funny that the pop star in your pic had no clue who she was dressing up as and was only doing it for fan service.

It is our HOLY duty to protect Sophia Lillis.

He's the greatest Lovecraftian storyteller in the industry right now

>implying a Korean pop star even has a soul to care either way...

He's the ONLY Lovecraftian storyteller at the moment tho

This is true, he can seamlessly incorporate lovecraftian, eldritchesque, orwellianian, lynchesque and kafkaian elements into the big screen. SO weird omg hehe xD!!

I never understand the "if only it were scary" thing, because are horror films actually frightening? I find there are films that present images or ideas that are existentially horrifying. Something that sort of lingers on my mind for weeks after, but is "fright" really a requisite for true "horror"? Because honestly, for what little my own experience matters, that excludes great swathes of things typically categorized as such.

>tfw they move the Bev train fuck to when they're adults

thats disgusting and serves no plot/story significance

HD Version

He is going to cast Jess as adult Bev, i hope you all know this.

Yeah the adult part of the book is so radically different from the child half it's going to be interesting to see what they do with the movie. Like, the child parts are sort of a nostalgic coming of age adventure. The horror element is just sort of a backdrop to telling the story of the Losers like in the movie. The adult half though is really fucking dark and most of the adult Losers are pretty fucked up people. And the horror elements don't have that adventure fairy tale feel, they're just straight up grim and depressing. If they're really faithful to the book I think the second half is going to come as a pretty big shock to people who mainly liked the kid characters in the first part.

Neither does fucking them all as a uniter when a few pages later they do a blood pact.

rip where

She's so beautiful ;_;

>You can see it in her eyes...

>Richie in the Library
>Bev as a kid appears on stairs
>Suddenly flashes to her as an adult as she is nude as she's fucking Ben with blood all over them
>It appears as he's smiling with a creepy grin
This has potential to be really disturbing

the train wasnt so they will all come back for seconds 27 years later

Stephen King is a world treasure.

Reminds me of that one sweet 2 years of my life I didn't get caught. If ya catch my drift.

w-we don't have any money

>Sophia Lillis will play the younger version of Amy Adams' character in HBO's upcoming series 'Sharp Objects'

what are the chances Amy is cast in IT Chapter 2

Very likely since Sophia wants her to be.

I hope this happens and Chris Pratt plays adult Ben

This.
There were only two parts to the movie that were actually "scary".

1) Ben in the library with the headless kid. He's alone, his only way out is to go past the walking corpse, and you know, the walking headless kid.

2) The girl in the closet. Seeing her revealed was kind of "oh no! spooky!" but then I thought about her situation. What if that wasn't an illusion created by IT like the others, but a glimpse into what happens to IT's victim's? Then it occurred to me: here's this 13 year old girl, she didn't make it very far in life and now she's legless and hanging in a closet. She's completely aware of her situation and she even knows that in some way, she's still in Derry and her parents are simultaneously close and far away. They'll never save her though. This is her existence, to function as a prop for the same entity that stole her life away. There is no reprieve, just an eternity of hanging there, begging for her legs and freedom.

But yeah, how dare he show a young girl buying tampons and swimming with her friends. Bloody pervert.

Maybe Amy will introduce Sophia to Gal and they will have another "sleepover"

I believe Jesse is a real autist in real life since everytime I see him in interviews, he is always so awkward like me irl

Jurassic Park 4 and GOTG suck. I'd rather a b Lister or lower play Ben

Which one is /ourbully/?

why is Amy so lewd?

As perfect casting as that is, I doubt that since the mighty grip of Marvel Studios will keep him busy for a long time.

I'd say they cast James Corden, but I doubt he'll agree to exercise for the role

The bullies were wasted in this movie. Like I know you have to cut stuff from such a huge book but I think they could of done better with the bullies.

Isn't there story just abusive adult figures that do gay shit to them?

She wants him so bad.

but my sister was in the audience

>ywn be a Jew snorting coke off underaged goyim cunny

Eddie, Bev and of course, Richie were the best acted of the kids.

Bill and Ben gave solid performances.

Stan and Georgie were mediocre.

Mike was hardly there.

God I love her. She is so cute

/ll/ is where it's at

she probably understood more than you did faggot

You're joking rite? Bowers was a sociopathic bully and scarier than Pennywise.

what the fuck are you even talking about?

Ben is supposed to be real fit in the book as an adult but I can see James working IF they make him completely serious and not funny at all.

>in this type of scenes a private part often gets exposed
>they have people go over every frame to makes sure nothings is exposed
>someone had to rewatch this scenes several times, each time focusing on the private parts of an individual kid