So when this gets adapted to live action, will it be a better Superman movie than MOS and BVS?

So when this gets adapted to live action, will it be a better Superman movie than MOS and BVS?

Most likely.

Bump

This movie was really a Superman movie in disguise huh?

Sorry kids today love their Greek mythology all edgy n shit. A campy retelling of it would totally fail.

Which sucks since Hercules is my favorite 90s renaissance movie despite all the inaccuracies.

In don't think so. This will probably be Disney giving the finger to that hack Snyder.

Nah

What if it's like the Jungle Book 2K16 in that it focuses on adapting the animated movie, but in a much more "serious and realistic" tone?

Yes, yes it will.

That's what I mean. Let it be fun. Not a over gritty mess like BVS.

Campy? It would be a live version of this movie, not the actual Greek Mythology.

Do Disney's 95-99 movies really count as "Renaissance" movies?

For a long time, I remember animation historians and critics saying that the stretch of The Little mermaid-Lion King was the Renaissance, and Pocahontas was the start of the downfall. Later on, however, it seems the mid-late 90s movies got retconned into being part of the Renaissance.

From Little Mermaid to Tarzan were all part od the "Renaissance" movies.

I don't think it would translate that well into live action with all those pop culture references

But they are definetly doing it.

It will probably be about Hades or the chick, since a lot of these adaptations seem to focus on side characters and villains.

Like Malificent?

They'd have to change it up, the pop culture references would be REALLY dated

For instance yes, or the planned adult Christopher Robin "Winnie the Pooh" movie. No I'm not joking.

>Adult Winnie The Pooh movie
What?

No because it's Hercules and not Superman.

At the end of the day, no matter how similar it is to Superman, if it doesn't have ACTUAL Superman, it's not a fucking Superman movie.

You guys remember the references?

You took it too literal.

whatever you say shill

Did you just skip the middle of the sentence?
It's not the movie that's adult, it's Christopher.

Only if they manage to get James Woods to play Hades before he croaks.

haha

yeah

Is this going to turn into another one of those "what if the good guy was bad and the bad guy was good?" Things?
How could they spin Hades into being the good guy?

if only he was designed like this

a Super Saiyan?

God hope not. But that was only with malificent.

>Greco-Roman
>blonde