ITT: Objectively terrible Simpsons characters

ITT: Objectively terrible Simpsons characters

Really hated this episode's ending. The girl tells Bart that he needs to let a woman change him. Ha! When women successfully break a man down and change his personality to suit their needs? Women lose all attraction in said man and begin cheating on him. Bullshit propaganda lies.

Women, they don't know what they want and only stupid men care about what they want.

In Zombie Simpsons?
All of them.

Calm down, /r9k/.

>10 year old girl moves to New York and becomes a SNL writer
What the hell was that?

Zooey Deschanel sux.

Bart is ok

Reality, if current SNL quality is any indication of their writers' ages. Bazinga.

Not in Zombie Simpsons.

I know...

Hurr durr Trump is bad and evil and of racist. RethugliKKKans are bad and evil derp de derp de derp.

Wait, why was Mary 13 in this episode and magically dropped back to 10 in the next one?

SNL was always only funny when you were a kid.

You were just happy to be able to stay up that late.

No she just dressed older.

oh

>Muh nostalgia!
Nope. It was on Netflix a while back and '70s was great 80s not so much, 90s was a bit better, and CC reruns of 00s were wonderful whenever Tracy Morgan and Chris Kattan showed up, at least.

Well, she can't voice act for shit...

-

t.reddit

Truth through

is redpilled as fuck

>zombie simpsons
>one off character

lisa is objectively the worse simpsons character after she met paul mccartney.

She appeared three times.

Shame really. I honestly thought when the guy died, she could go back to her old self.

oh

the one on the left or the right?

Oh god, this is canon endgame, isn't it?

Paul Mccartney is still alive
you are thinking of George Harrison

he's thinking of john lennon, george harrison was the outlier of the beatles

Langdon Alger

It is?

Yeah but George Harrison died after this episode aired and the Simpsons did an "in memory" titlecard in the end credits featuring a frame of the episode he was shown in.
John Lennon died in the 80s and I cant remember him ever being mentioned on the show.
It seems much more likely that she is confusing Paul with George

What the fuck was her problem?

The girl that spawned 100,000 shitty R34 pics.

Cordless was one of the only decent Simpsons fanartists ever.

Hi, Cordless.

>Alaska Nebraska
Holy dated topical jokes, Batman.

That was a terrible episode anyway.

Waverly Hills 9021-D'oh?

Whatever the fuck it was called.

what I liked about this episode, is that for an episode that focused on pop culture, nothing felt forced. The Alaska Nebraska thing was spot on and when the girls used their cell phones to text, they didn't execute it with some lame joke. Instead, they kind of acknowledged it as if it was normal and part of modern culture (which it is). I liked the joke of Homer tea-bagging his enemies while playing video games. The xbox and wii reference didn't feel like they were taking some lame shot at the video game industry, but instead just recognizing the 2 out of 3 main consoles in this day of age. I don't know who the writer of this episode was, but I'm going to guess...... Matt Selman? He's usually the best writer when it comes to displaying pop culture in the show.

The writer was J. Stewart Burns.

i'd also like to add that i actually liked ellen page's voice acting here. for some reason, her voice tone actually seem to fit into the situation very very realistically not forced or anything

These 2 had a kid?
sheeiiit

Shes number one on the west side you fuck.

I saw "Apocalypse Cow" when it first came out, why are they trying to convince us they used to be an item when it clearly never happened?

Wait, you began hate her at the point she decided to become a vegetarian?
What is your beef with vegetarians?

>What is your beef with vegetarians?
Carlos pls

Mary was a rather minor character in AC, it was later that they did this other shit with her.

Jessica is top tier and only choice.

>implying Gina isn't...

>virgin detected

AC was an ok episode but kinda stupid.

Explain.

First act
Wow, that rabbit at the beginning of the act looked really weird.
Instead of this crappy clown/transformers show, why couldn't they have had an episode of Itchy & Scratchy? And it looks like I was wrong about the filler.
The segment with Bart driving the tractor was kind of long without much payoff, although the joke about the manure shooting out Pirates of the Caribbean 3 DVDs.
Wait... I thought it was called the 5H club now...
Mary's voice sounds too old. She sounds like a teenager.
Wow, a montage that doesn't have some kind of pop culture song, that's something they don't do often.
Nice montage, but again it didn't have much of a payoff considering that it was a minute long.

So far, so good. They did an okay job of building Bart's relationship with Lou, but there wasn't much for laugh out loud moments. 3/5.

Second act
Oh great, another meta reference, this time for Tress MacNeiile. They took a great scene that started with Bart feeling bad with and ruined it by mentioning her.
This episode has some nice animation, well done Nancy Kruse.
Damn, her father is Cletus.
They missed a chance for a nice meta reference, they could have had Cletus dancing like Homer did when Lisa played a jug in Homer the Vigilante.

Overall, not a bad act. Again, not a lot of laughs, but some nice buildup, mixed in with some terrible jokes (Barry Bonds, the growth hormone thing). 3/5.

Third act
Damn, they are making Mary into a one-dimensional hick character like Cletus.
"We name all out kids after stuff that will happen to them. Ain't that right? Stabbed in Jail?" - Best line of the episode.
Dia-Betty is back. At least they use her sparingly, unlike the rest of Cletus' family.
Wow, that's the Plopper moment everyone was excited about?
It's nice to see Homer and Marge trying to help Bart like in the good ol' days.
"Laughter house", not bad, not bad.
It's Apu! Yay!
The marriage stuff kinda ended quickly and was replaced by the Homer/Marge savinf Bart thing.
And, of course, the inevitable "Don't have a cow man" reference.

t. not as bad as I thought it would be, but it didn't have a lot of laughs in it and there were some pretty stupid things.

Hilarious. Mary wasn't stupid. Bart had a cow, man. Homer was funny. The episode didn't feel rushed, nice sequence of events. Clown o Morphs or whatever was really funny, it made me spill bong water everywhere.

Wew lad

It was alright. Homer was funny.

Time to head back to /r9k/ or r/redpill, m80

Smithers

The joke has been driven to the ground. He's gay.

Sounds like you've met some shitty women.
But that has nothing to do with gender.
People are just manipulative and flawed.
I could come up with an equally damning appraisal of men, but it wouldn't be productive to generalize the entire gender as having a single mindset.

Meet some nice normal girls. They exist.
But I suspect you aren't willing to go to the effort to find them.
And if you do, you may be incapable of the required compassion and compromise to sustain a healthy relationship.

>beef with vegetarians

ALL of them

all women are shitty unless you break them to your will

have fun being miserable

have fun being a cuck

I like to watch

I've had a few gfs and bfs before, and I can tell you that women tend to be more manipulative and irrational when it comes to...everything, really. Especially relationships. I think men tend to love in a more pure manner, while women usually prefer gratification and material stuff.
Again, not a woman scientist or any bs like that, just talking from experience

all the guest stars?

and that is why it was a mistake to give them the right to vote