Why do Lolbertarians support pedophiles?

Why do Lolbertarians support pedophiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0042366
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because thought crimes shouldn't exist

>Why do Lolbertarians support pedophiles?
Because sometimes - just sometimes - people have different value systems from you.

wow wtf I hate libertarianism now, I am now #Stalinist

>image.jpg
Classic shitpost m8.

>"Reactionaries" who support early feminist redefinition of words

Lots of the people who support pedophilia are doing it ironically to keep normies away, kind of like gore posters do.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

(((They))) are getting desperate.

I never knew that I supported pedophilia, thanks for informing me OP.

>(((They)))
Why are you afraid to just say Jews?

>High regard to individualism
>market economics are the major principles
>sex itself has a sexual marketplace
>18 is nothing but a line in the sand that does not apply to everyone who matures at different rates

I dont buy that shit myself though.
I would be creeped out if I were a Dad and older men took out my daughter rather than men her age. this statuatory rape thing is a law I dont mind keeping for social order.

It's the new ebin maymay m8

Get on time

It's not a tenet or even commonplace

anyone here in a country where young wives are normal? How does it play out? Pros and cons? How does it make society different from places where we punish this?

You'd rather your daughter go out with a future-less, probably numale, manchild than a responsible stable adult with tons of life experiences who can probably support her and a family?

Libertarians are the only ones who understand economy.

Because we understand freedom and were not slaves to the rhetoric statist idiots swallow up.

>Boo hoo libertarians value logic and intelligence above muh emotions

Lets be real here.Blue is objectively superior, but the compass is also cucked. A monarchist gets "centrist" position because the compass doesn't account for many things.

>blue is superior

bootlicker

>bootlicker
Edgy teenager

Referring to libertarians' models of human nature and society as "terminally deficient" and insinuating that there's something inherently "the matter" with them - coming from Psychology Today, one of the primary mouthpieces of a field of research trying to assert itself as a valid science in the new century - feels exceedingly petty and inherently fallacious.

I might not be a libertarian, but I am a STEMfag with experimental experience, and one of the big rules when conducting any sort of research is to not let preconceived notions color your collection and analysis of the data. The thought of someone holding the title of "doctor" and beginning research of a population with "what's wrong with them?" as the experimental question, and then passing that off as """science""" to be put in a publication, triggers me on levels I can't possibly begin to describe.

DELETE THIS THREAD

I don't lick boots. Less than a hundred years ago my family bowed to the King because he's got the Divine right. Your vulgar lolbertarian degeneracy and freedumbs memes don't phase me.

>I know best for everyone
>I'm an arrogant fuckwit

If blues were half as smart as they thought they were they'd be purple.

>he's actually a monarchist slave
>muh degeneracy

Are you meming right now bud?

This is par for the course in psychology:

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248

If you're socially conservative and posting on Sup Forums, you might want to get checked out because it's clear that your brain isn't functioning properly. If you're economically liberal, you might want to go to school and take ECO 101.

Slave? No, we didn't practice slavery around here. That's an american thing.

>my family bowed to the King

LMAO what a bunch of faggots

>if we don't call it slavery I won't have to acknowledge that I am one

>everything that triggers me is slavery
baka senpai
Is this the sophisticated libertarian philosophy?

Whats a spook.

>creates a board hating pesos
>faps to Loli

everything

a contemptuous term for a black person.

I personally just get annoyed at the misuse of the term pedophilia, mostly by Americans I might add.

The US has it set to 16 in half of the states with the other half at 17-18. It's really jarring when someone calls it pedophilia when you're from a country where 15 is the age of consent and most lose it long before 15, around age 12-13 anyway.

I just wonder to myself if these people who think children are innocent angels even remembers being children themselves.

Good, good

Libertarians care about emotions, they just DELAY the emotions

It's just a difference in prioretization, first they care/process reality checks, clear definitions so logic can apply and truthful understanding can happen, then start to feel

idiots just feel straight away from their own prejudices, and as everyone mimicrys, they're all wrong in the same way

Disgusting pedo namefag appears again. I hope you dies a slow and painful death, you fucking disgusting freak.

Everyone is disgusted at you

You are talking to a known pedo

>this deluded bootlicking shitskin cuck again

You don't like to fuck little girls? You boot licking new fag!
>Pedos unironically say things like this

Same reason Democrats support fags.

Disgusting attentionwhoring tripfaggot appears again

Because! Fucking a little boy in the anus is the secret to eternal youth!

We do not talk about (((them))) directly. (((They))) who shall not be named.

Daily reminder Art Admirer got arrested for being a paedofaggot.

Enjoy being assfucked by Jamal and Tyrone for being a nonce, "freedom frogger".

Most of us don't. I'm a palaleo-libertarian neoreactionary I belive pedophiles should be executed.

Libiterians tend to be rich, selfish pieces of shit, who simply don't give a fuck about other people, and would rather let their own people starve to death than fork over a penny in tax.

Most of them also support complete open boarders.

Fuck them.

no he didn't

Dumb frogposter

You're not a libertarian then

Kys

How so?

>thought crimes
>libertarian

>Libiterians tend to be rich, selfish pieces of shit, who simply don't give a fuck about other people, and would rather let their own people starve to death than fork over a penny in tax.

Why should eugenic culling be prevented by plundering my property?

I don't and neither does Lew Rockwell and Hans-Hermann Hoppe. Borders should be closed off and non-European criminals should be executed or deported.

>libertarianism = no aggression against the innocent
>strawman as far as why libertarians support those that aggress the most innocent (children)

what the fuck?? are you literally retarded?

>consensual love is aggression

Lots of them didn't earn the riches they have. They typically inherit it from their parents.

When psychologists have determined that children are not cognitively developed to make decisions, they can't decide for themselves. Of course, this should vary by person, not a one-size-fits-all statute that covers all.

I care about my race, I care about my people, I would share my last peace of bread with another white person. Many rich people got into the position by exploiting and abusing their own people. Wealth is not necessarily a byproduct of genetic superiority, being lucky enough to be born with money doesn't make you superior to anyone else. I can't quite fathom how you can claim to be a ethno-nationalist, while simultaneously having no concern about the suffering of your own race.

piece**

nice image I kekd a lil

>around age 12-13 anyway.
This is exactly the problem. Your whole culture is very over-the-top hedonistic. That's exactly why nobody is fighting back as your militant feminist government drives the country over the cliff, nobody has time with all their distractions.

thank god that disgusting pedo go banned

>taking psychology seriously
They are the same people saying guns are sex compensation. What did you expect?

Having said the above I'll still post this
>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0042366

>Libertarians were the only group to report a more systematic, rather than empathic, way of understanding the world, a characteristic of men [62] that may explain why libertarianism appeals to men more than women.

>older men took out my daughter rather than men her age
I'd be alarmed if Older men took out men my daughters age rather than her

>I'd be alarmed if Older men took out men my daughters age rather than her

>not going full pederasty about 14 year old boys but ostracizing gays above a certain age
The Greeks were right.

>liking dick
Hey, what ever tickles your.. "fancy".. I guess.

I don't like dicks except mine. But that boypussy...

Source or gtfo