Worst president of all time?

Was he the worst president of all time Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4
youtu.be/BjLSnqLQBoc?t=1m58s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_Barack_Obama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe, not many presidents would be stupid enough to allow huge funding to go to Iran in the naive belief that this would make them like you

Peeng Pow bAngussang pee ass poo fucktizzle! OBomstang suc ass11!!

No one will top Carter. Jimmy was dealt a shit hand with only damned if you do, damned if you don't options available.

That's why he refuses to die and continues to do humanitarian shit in his 90s. He doesn't want that legacy.

Reagan killed your gay country, so I'd go with him.

Carter was good but had bad luck.
If you want real turds for presidents go back in history.

Explain

>mfw republicans blame obama for years of their ignorant and dumbass policies

He did a better job than Hillary would've. I'd rank William Henry Harrison as the worst. Nigger died.

Explain

/thread

republicans think the only thing that can stimulate job growth is fucking flat tax well, obviously since that doesn't FUCKING matter cause the economy is complex as hell, Obama stimulated it by just not saying "lol lower taxes guys it'll trickle down" and actually doing something nigga..

lowest unemployment rate phamily

oh look mom I posted a bar graph so now I win the argument
> a fucking leaf

preach it!

they can't handle it

And what is this that he did to stimulate private sector job growth?

>inb4
>trump takes office
>unemployment goes up
>republicucks sweat and think of a way to divert this one
>UHHH OBAMA LEFT US IN A TERRIBLE POSITION WAHHHHH

i actually hope trump gets elected so i can see the mental gymnastics in action

right wing retards btfo

PEEPEPEPEE ASSFUCK POO IN ASS PEE IN ASS WEEWEWEEWEEWEWEEEEEEE MEME GRAPHIC PENGUES IN MOUTHTE TETEHEHEHEHEHEHE

No.

James "I won't do anything about the impending Civil War" Buchanan deserves that title.

have another

go fill a dike

george bush comes a close 2nd worst to buchanan

Leaf fucking leave

>THEY GOTDAMN MOMENT WHEN U PEE IN CANADA ASS WITH CONSERVATIVE PENIS ASS WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE PISS! ANGUSGSUGSFUCK WEWEKTKWGERMTARETM AERMEARM I CUM IN NUT EYE FUCK

lol ur so triggered

He does it in all threads, it's really embarrassing, how lonely can you get?

>Obama left us in the worst recession ever since the great depression
>These numbers all going down are good cause the previous president left us in a the worst recession since the great depression

autism

A bit better than Bush

Bush was a way better person though.

Was George W. Bush actually a Dick Cheney presidency?

CANADA SUCK BIG MAPLE DICK IN FUCK ASS WILL NUT IN UR BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT NUT IN BUTT

watch how fast the real unemployment goes from 42% to 4.9%.

How about one that shows Full time jobs in comparison to Part time jobs in terms of growth over the past 8 years?

>>>>>>>>>>>NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT NUT IN OBAM BUTT

and to think i'll be studying at UBC next year and have to deal with cucks like you but thanks for the free education anyway leaf :)

95% full time Obama job creation.

Still waiting for 1 right wing retard to show me a chart of part time job explosion under Obama.

Dutch get free education in BC?

Woodrow Wilson is the worst president of all time

>Create Federal Reserve
>Get America into WW1

> people stopped looking for work.
> unemployment rate goes down

What happened to the work participation rate?

Why do you do this to threads? What drives you?

I CUM CANADAIN ASS WITH MY PEEEEPEEEE ASS WEENGWANG THEHEHE BUTTFUCK ASSS LEAF MAPLE TREE FUCK AWEWEWEWEWE

I got international scholarship for outstanding achievements topkek thanks trudeau

>thinking Barack Hussein Obama is naive and not pure evil

He's muslim brotherhood.

The U4 rate includes discouraged workers. It's 5.2%. What's your point?

Right wing retards don't get to change the definition of unemployment for political benefit. Don't you think that's degenerate?

HE HAS BEEN SUMMONED!

PRAISE LEAF!

This image triggers the leaf

IM ON THE PEE PEE WING NOT ON THE RIGHT WING XDXD WING HOW CAN A Sup Forums POST FLY WHY TALK ABOUT WING ITS NOT EVEN REAL! POO ON WING NOT REAL ASS WING PEPEEPEPEPEPEPEEPEPEEPEPEE OBAMA CANADAIN SUPPORT FUCK ASS NUT IN WING BUTT.!!! Sup Forums CANNOT FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't school start tmrw?

>So Republicans are responsible for 40% unemployment?

Dat Labor Force Participation Rate Doe...

Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 7 years. Then suddenly try to take credit for it. I don't even think right wing retards will fall for this level of autism.

Pic related. What did he mean by this?

PREACH LEAF! BTFO THESE RWRs!

I start in January because I was lazy kek

Lmao, great counterpoint. Ran out of charts?

>Republicans are responsible for 40% unemployment

This is affirmative action at its worst. Al Sharpton would have been a better WHN.

Thoughts?

The kike overlords the president just a puppit with no power to enact his will

Almost like boomers are retiring and more students are in school.

Lol why did you think it was falling? What's the right wing retard conspiracy here?

lol thx i like this one

>he thinks republican congress in charge of making jobs
>hey look guys I funded christian camps for gays and made blowjobs illegal
Priceless shit, can't make this up

>Buchanan
>Wilson
>Hoover
>Carter
>Bush II
Obama's not a very good leader, but he's not even one of the worst. Most of his failures and embarrassments are just a consequence of the greater transparency and visibility of the presidency in the digital era, and would have hit anyone who reigned in the 2010s.

>misses the point

stay in school nigel

You didn't make a point so it's not an argument.

What's horrifying about this is that women weren't really a major part of the workforce before the 80s, so we're seeing lower labor participation now despite having twice as many people seeking jobs.

Im legitimatly curious how large is your Obama defense folder? I swear in every thread against Obama you pop up quite fast.

harper wouldn't like this

nah, he just played poker with the shittiest cards/deck of all time. he's an above average actor in my view.

also:
youtu.be/BjLSnqLQBoc?t=1m58s

Trump will annex Canada, and you'll become American.

Really makes you think

They said that about GW Bush too. Tbh the presidents getting worse reflects the situation of the country.

Try reading, Rupert

Your desperation is sad.

Let's just say it's funded by the United Obama Defense Fund

You ready to make a point or you got more of the same charts to share, mate?

Any post other than Lyndon Johnson is wrong.

This is fact.

Well fuck. You got me.

Nice macro xD

Politicians manipulate statistics. Retarded leafs buy it hook, line and sinker.
Why are you forgotten northerners interested in our politics anyway? Worry about that communist fruitcake running the show in your own country.

I am okay with this.

Seriously it's pretty big. Probably has some rares that I don't even post.

Right wing retards don't get to change the definition of unemployment for your own crass political benefit. Don't you think that's degenerate?

>being this triggered

Why do you like being proven wrong so much?

Loony libtard!

aw man even better xD u got one of harmbe

Pretty sure you replied to an american

Obama is shit, but this guy is the worst president of all time:

>gave cunts the right to vote
>allowed them to fuck everyone with the prohibition
>got the USA into WWI
>had a big role in the Versailles pact, setting the conditions for WWII

not even once

Funny how you retards never have 1 example

Reagan.
>TV actor
>largest peacetime tax increase in US history
>still lauded for reducing taxes despite raising them

How does the president create jobs?

The right wing retards love him because he gave amnesty to mexicans, gave weapons to Iran and nearly tripled the national debt.

You dont. Where's all your evidence? How does the president create jobs?

Loony libtard!

You're getting better at making memes

Through superior Democratic economic policy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_Barack_Obama

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

Now fuck off and don't ask the same question 100x like you do every time.

You're saying that's all good things? Those things make a pretty terrible president. What about his failed ACA. You never want to talk about it :( or how the president create jobs :(

Loony libtard!

>Not Woodrow Wilson who signed The Federal Reserve Act

Basically, it's George Washington's fault that we're tens of trillions of dollars in debt.

inb4 this guy shows up

I have a triggered following

You have used up your 1 reply this thread.