Wow, so this is the alt right? You guys are just a bunch of racist bigots, get a life

Wow, so this is the alt right? You guys are just a bunch of racist bigots, get a life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8QAacTvgd4
youtube.com/watch?v=COAIQPsgZWY
youtube.com/watch?v=5tgLeMS30j8
youtube.com/watch?v=4ldx0231RdI
youtube.com/watch?v=IHqo4syIqD8
youtube.com/user/neosonic66
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Acuto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Just wait until the ovens fire back up. Then you'll see just how many lives we'll get.

Stay here, friend. You will be amused.

Kek

Oh goy here we go again.......

We burnt Joan of Arc at the stake, mate. Not in an oven.

The Normans and they descendants did. We didn't. We weren't even in control of England then. We havent since 1006.

OH LOOK AT THAT DARK BLACK NON EUROPEAN HAIR

Joan of Arc routed the foreigners from her nation's land.

ok

>Brittany was English land
mmmh no, being allies doesn't mean your land belongs to your ally

You've got a point, mate. The 100 Years War should have really been called the Franco-French War.

I would be interested to find out how much native blood the Angevin-Plantagenet kings had at this point. I think through intermarriage with Scottish nobility (who had previously married with Anglo-Saxons) they might have had some by this point.

Sadly.

Thanks.

>Wow, so this is the alt right?
What? No, this is an underwater basket weaving forum... where the fuck are you getting this 'alt-right' nonsense from.

Anyways... so like I was saying to you guys last week, I've been working on a new method where you fold *with* the current instead of against it. I know it's a bit radical but I think there's a lot of potential.

Typical eternal anglo.

what do you mean sadly she had visions from God, spoke to an angel and was lead to do this.

It's not a very accurate map, it seems quite hard a map of the full extent of Plantagenet occupation during the entire war (the same way you get maps showing the full extent of the British Empire throughout the whole period).

The Bretons will always be the first and foremost British colonials in my mind.

[spoiler]I'm still upset the Burgundians wouldn't let us run Paris...[/spoiler]

Wow what a good depictions of armor. Usually modern authors do some bullshit mix of incompatible pieces.

For those of you who speak French :
youtube.com/watch?v=S8QAacTvgd4

read this mister faggot.

The man who had her executed was Geoffroy Thérage. A French man. King Edward actually wanted her alive since he was a huge believer in God and feared her execution would lead to Gods disdain.

Wasn't the worst serial killer in history, blue beard, among her followers/one of her generals?

Suck it up, Bavarian/Frank/pseudo-Saxon/Swabian (delete as appropriate).

No any good websites on this topic, Vlad? I'd like to know more about late medieval / early modern plate armour.

Woah! Are you out of your mind? Folding with the current is madness and everyone knows that. What is this board becoming? Heretical degeneracy.

Gilles de Rais, yes. He was her comrade.

She also intended to try and crush the proto-reformation Hussite rebellion over in Czechia if she got peace with the English. A nasty piece of work, I'm glad we burnt the whore.

SHEGOAT

He tried to summon demons to fight the British too. He was a mass serial killer of children.

In 1438, according to testimony at his trial from the priest Eustache Blanchet and the cleric François Prelati, de Rais sent out Blanchet to seek individuals who knew alchemy and demon summoning. Blanchet contacted Prelati in Florence and convinced him to take service with his Master. Having reviewed the magical books of Prelati and a traveling Breton, de Rais chose to initiate experiments, the first taking place in the lower hall of his castle at Tiffauges, attempting to summon a demon named Barron. De Rais provided a contract with the demon for riches that Prelati was to give to the demon at a later time.

As no demon manifested after three tries, the Marshal grew frustrated with the lack of results. Prelati responded that the demon Barron was angry and required the offering of parts of a child. De Rais provided these remnants in a glass vessel at a future evocation. All of this was to no avail, and the occult experiments left him bitter and with his wealth severely depleted.

The God of armor is Dr Tobias Capwell.
youtube.com/watch?v=COAIQPsgZWY
youtube.com/watch?v=5tgLeMS30j8
youtube.com/watch?v=4ldx0231RdI
youtube.com/watch?v=IHqo4syIqD8

This guy has excellent videos too especialy regarding "early modern plate armour"
youtube.com/user/neosonic66

>he thinks Sup Forums is the alt-right

oh boy

Lovely stuff. Thank you muchly.

WOAH. TUNE IT DOWN A BIT

Yo-y-you're just a bunch of bigots and everything else.

St Jeanne du Arc is based. OP is a faggot

Jean of Arc is a great story. She is a fantastic historical figure. I recommend the movie The Messenger.

>Summoning demons to fight anglos
That's like creating an army of drunks to fight Irishmen

I would.

kek, but this guy is prime horror novel material

Really awesome. Hasn't Lovecraft written something about him or so?

I'm surprised Duterte hasn't shot you yet.

Most of the soldiers were French from the Norman Provence and from the territories that sided or were taken over. Only a few Anglo lords fought as well as troops under them. Most lords were the new Norman and their descendant families put in place to rule the Saxons.

Thanks. I need to brush up my French.

And then you had Englishman like this bloke who left Crecy for Italy to get some back-rent from the Roman Empire:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Acuto

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Acuto
Sounds like a cheeky cunt, but a likeable one who only has is own interests at heart.

I dont understand how people lke this can be likable sometimes. But eh, admiration maybe?

I read a book about him (mentioned in the wiki page) recommended by my dad called Diabolical Englishman.

It's got a bit about how in the 19th century, Victorian Britons couldn't believe that the republic of Florence did nothing to commemorate their three great writers of the age (Dante, Petrarch & Boccaccio) but instead they built a monument to the fourteenth century English equivalent of a Mexican drug baron or a Somali warlord.

It's great stuff.

>image.jpg