What do you think about shelley duvall ? was she a good actress ?

what do you think about shelley duvall ? was she a good actress ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ji0RvwjntA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

What was Kubrick symbolising with the ash being that long?

I want a wife like Wendy. So I can hit her.

She was an alright actress. It's a damn shame she's crazy now though; she used to be kind of cute.

Don't care about her acting, but she definitely was the earliest why-boners around

What do you mean "why-boner"? She's a natural qt.

A woman doesn't have to be like Wendy, in order to beat the shit out of them. That's one of the best things about women.

She was great in The Shining.

Well to many people, she looks like a descendant of a crumpled tissue paper and a goat 2bh

>the hair
>the clothes
>the cigarette
>the colors

This picture perfectly sums up the 1970s in a nutshell. I'm so sick of this century looking like vaporwave vomited all over everything

Nice pic, almost reminds me of Taxi Driver for some reason

thats what real life used to look like back then.

Before anyone asks, Alia Janine.

Kinda looks like the mayor of Silverton

Altman Shelley > Kubrick Shelley
You niggas probably wouldn't understand 3 women anyways

theres some great shots of her in 3 women.

I wanted to download a megapack of her content but theres a lot of shit in there I don't wanna waste bandwidth on.

I've only seen her in two movies and that's The Shining and Popeye.

She's so stressed about her son that she doesn't even notice the cigarette is still burning.

MOAR

>This happens to everyone
>This will happen to you too

He needs me he NEEDs me HE needs me he needs me he needs ME he needs ME

da da da da dada dada da da dada dada daaa

Not if I kill myself before 30.

It was a terrible time to live in the cities though, gangs and crack addicts everywhere

That predates crack by many years, and the gangs were an entirely different sort.

>POPEYE! HEEEEEEEEEEEELP

>Another take, Shelley! One more won't hurt you...

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ji0RvwjntA

because that photo is desaturated and sepia toned? You know the word didn't actually look like that in the 70s right?

>You know the word didn't actually look like that in the 70s right?

That's how everything looked back then.

I was actually referring to the OP picture, in terms of the clothes and colors. Tons of primary colors on everything. It looked like CWC's closet before he became a tranny.

The picture I posted reminds me of the 70s more because of the marquis lights and bold fonts.

I was there. It kind of did.

This is why people who complain about crime or urban decay now have no idea what they're talking about. NYC in the early '70s was like a lower form of life living on top of the remains of a dead advanced civilization. There are albums full of photos that could just as easily be some 3rd world capitol 30 years after the white colonials left.

I don't know if we'll ever seen something like that again. The hot spots near my city for millennials for craft beers and makersspaces are the towns that in 1972 you'd be killed for your shoes or raped if you went out after dark.

Now I feel like watching Midnight Cowboy again.

she was beautiful back then

>this is what happens when a beautiful young girl is desperate to become famous so she fucks every fat jew in hollywood and then becomes an old roastie

>the lack of attention literally drives them insane

She lives like 10 minutes away from me actually, I've even seen her a few times. She's kinda crazy now, sort of like a female Randy Quaid.

Help her. Please help her.

It's too late.

>a strange man from the internet shows up at your house offering help

sounds like a plan user.

I think she was CUTE

Every user will rot just like their celebrities.

The only reason she has the success she has is because of Kubrick. He took her, fucked her up and took the best this turd could provide and molded it into something watchable. She should be fucking greatful

This is what the 70s actually looked like, mostly the same as today honestly.

better example

literally looks the same as today except for the cars/graphic design

I do too
I think women with a unique look are really beautiful