Should liberals be allowed to raise children pol?

Should liberals be allowed to raise children pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/health/2016/09/01/02/52/four-year-old-child-youngest-nsw-transitioning-gender-preschool-safe-schools
slate.com/blogs/nightlight/2016/08/30/in_defense_of_parents_editing_objectionable_material_out_of_children_s_books.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biology is cucking them

TFW the stereotypes are right cunts

Disgusting. The entirety of gender roles being something that is wrong or altered by nuturing is incomprehensibly stupid.

>hundreds of civilization and societies on earth.

>some of them completely shut off from outside influence for centuries.

>ALL of them share basically the same exact set of gender roles.

>durr evil cis-white patriarchal shitlords making my daughter like pink

>Disney princesses
It's not biology that's cucking these liberal parents, it's a (((marketing department))).

I have a feeling that little girls in isolated societies don't dream of being Disney princesses.

Yes. Superficial preferences such as blue for boys are due to mass media indoctrination. Even liberal parents won't be able to overcome this influence.
Basic elements of gender roles are more clearly rooted in biology and can not really be rooted out by education or mass media. Certainly little girls in isolated societies don't dream of being Disney princesses. Most innately are drawn to the idea of becoming a mother though. It is a contingency or humans would long ago have disappeared.

gender is on its way out. sorry you right wing cucks don't like progress

What's a tranny then?

Absolutely. I'm just saying, this particular picture tells less of a story about liberal parents getting BTFO by their kids, and more of a story about how good Disney is at merchandising.

It's frankly terrifying just how much you can manipulate a child with a toy commercial.

Lmao women are so fucking insane its hilarious.

exactly
we're working towards making it so no one identifies as man, women, or trans. just human.

That's 2 gents and a lady, sharknado

Fuck, I would be horrified if my kid was gender neutral and liked gender neutral things and colors. I would probably kill myself.

So...human nature beating their destructive forced agenda? Holy shit, even toddlers and kids are against them. Beautiful.

their children would be better off orphaned.

nope, they should've been castrated by then

You'd kill yourself? And you probably think the parents in the OP are the ones with the issues...

Difference implies hierarchy. Leftism is resentment of ordering.

To answer OP,No.

CPS should be sent to take away their children.

this is fucking appalling

The patriarchy gets them when they're pregnant. They put all the effort into being gender neutral after the fact. Babies can hear

No

This is why we should allow them to abort their children.

Being pro 'life' is saying these people who are broken enough to want to scoop the remains of a kid in themselves should be forced to raise it and make it a burden on the society.

My daughter doesn't like pink or princess stuff. She seem to prefer purple or green and likes boats and pirate shit. I hope I'm not raising a lesbo or something.

Which came first? Marketing creating base desires or marketing catering to base desires?

Do you think toy manufacturers are fighting against base desires to sell their gender specific toys, or do you think marketers just reinforced what the genders already chose, as the path of least resistance and to sell the most toys?

Which theory makes logical sense?

blue is considered the girl color in literally any other culture and was in america until the early 1900s so yes.

It's almost as if boys and girls aren't blank slates but are innately different

Why the cops dind take the lesbians to the jail right now?? This is not legal right?

Girls have been playing with dolls long before they were

but i've always prefered cars to dolls
thing is, you cant force your kids to like or dislike something

OP's pic is very common from what I hear. The boys naturally go for the toy trucks and the girls go for the dolls. It's some weird force of nature.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What the fucking hell?! This can't be real. Is this real?

CPS should die, too.

Raising my daughter, one of the cutest things was her becoming a 'girl'. How, even as a near infant who really hardly ever left the house and never watched TV, she would still gravitate towards many (though not all) 'girl' things.

I'm a single dad, full custody, you would think she wouldn't be 'all girl' - but she is.

Sure, some things are cultural. But not everything. For most of the things that you might think are 'cultural' she ended up rather tomboy. But for all of the things that you would think of as naturally female - she was right there.

It was fun to watch.

Actually it is real and the parents are allowed to do that. Apparently modern medicine means messing with puberty for the sake of your parents' neurotic anti-maleness.

It is. Here, take a more recent red pill. Poor kids, they did not deserve this.

9news.com.au/health/2016/09/01/02/52/four-year-old-child-youngest-nsw-transitioning-gender-preschool-safe-schools

Not at the present.

If your boy is a boy then just let him be a boy and stop fucking with his mind through gender politics that he couldn't care less about.

I'm usually quite easy going, especially when it comes to other people's business, but I really cannot stand people messing around with their kids and using them as a weapon to beat the less enlightened of us with.

My son plays rugby, because he likes playing it. I also like playing it, and we both play at our local club. This disgusts my wife's friends, who have completely prevented their son (same age) from partaking in any sort of sport. He hasn't come to that conclusion himself. Some kids aren't cut out for it, aren't interested, want to do other things or whatever. But they won't even let him try, even when he expressed an interest. They're against contact sport and think rugby players are loudmouth racists, so they won't let him. Not content with leaving it at that, they try and criticise me and my wife for letting our son play.

They want their kid to have the same sensibilities as them, and any deviation from that path is a failure. Reaching your own conclusions is wrong in the mind of the leftist, you must be told and if you don't do as they say then you're wrong.

The one thing I will say in regard to leftists and children, is that pretty much every parent in the country would pull their kids out of secondary education if they knew a tenth of what their "teachers" actually believed.

Why are you friends with these people?

> children with gender identity disorder
Yeah I bet that after 8 years of brainwashing by two lesbians the boy is confused. Fuck these people.

I liked watching CCS as a kid. I'm sure glad my parents didn't start injecting me with hormones and cut off my dick.

He tried to cut his own dick off with a pair of scissors at age 3 or some shit

I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with being raised by dykes

Also both of the lesbos are Jewish

Jesus christ. Is there anything worse than dykes? Fuck, I'd rather be raised by fags.

source?

I think it's the other way around. The children aren't that much influenced (well, they are, but hear me out), but Disney just taps into the subconscious mind of the child that was always there.

PROUDFEET

What fucking idiots. Shout out to my mom for raising me in a way that she'd accept and encourage whatever toys or things I was into regardless of whether or not they were traditionally feminine. I'm from Montana so it's a bit different than other states from what I've seen but most girls are raised to play with barbies and get themselves completely and utterly filthy in the mud. Neither is seen as the better choice.

I can't stand shitty parents who try to push either on their kid. Let your kid make their own fucking decisions about what they like. Fucking control freaks, I tell you.

No.

This has to be bait.

This all that is needed to decide

slate.com/blogs/nightlight/2016/08/30/in_defense_of_parents_editing_objectionable_material_out_of_children_s_books.html

Post the rest of it you favela swine

this is obvious bait
how does Sup Forums keep falling for this stuff?

what
the
fuck

Why contain it... s'cool

Because the bait is literally indistinguishable from the real thing

These people know about birth control.

They wanted a children to begin. Making kinslaying legal would not help

People are going to be feeling some very traumatic effects from allowing SJWs to tamper with the process of raising a child. It's not doctors or anyone with any useful knowledge telling parents to do these things. It's just obnoxious college kids yelling nonsense ideals that have no god damn place in a young child's life.

It's going to have ugly results.

rekt fucking degenerates

liberals shouldn't be allowed to exist

you're definitely wrong. there is no instinctual subconscious drive for little girls to flip their shit about disney princesses, particularly.

not if you're not retarded
the most telling sentence is
>Her main vegetable intake will be smoothies from Starbucks...
I mean come on, nobody writes like this even if they're deluded enough to believe it

>shout out to my mom
familia, I agree with your message, but stop posting like you're a #swaglard on 1+3chan.

Sure.
Most conservatives I know started out liberal, but parenthood changed them.
Gotta at least give them a chance to grow up.

These people are so stupid they can't tell what contradicting evidence is even if it's staring them in the face.

What is hyperbole. Not everyone has autism

>swaglord
Pls, leaf.

>liberals trying to live through their kids and push their agendas onto them
Can we gas them with the jews?

Anyone that pushes their retarded beliefs as fact on their children deserve a slow, painful death. This includes "HURR DURR GENDERS DONT REAL" along with religion, etc.

I am honestly fucking shocked that physically altering your child with harmful hormones because they picked a pink toy once is not considered child abuse. How can a child that has not even experienced puberty yet, and likely isn't even aware of their sexual preference decide which gender they want to be for the rest of their lives? I wanted to be a fucking cheetah when I was little, but I'm glad as fuck that my mother didn't alter my bone structure and tattoo spots all over my skin.

Kids are retarded and parents that let their children make medical decisions for themselves are even more retarded.

It equates to using your child as a fashion accessory to show how liberal and progressive you are. Fucking sickening.

We should.

Traitors are worse than jews

Of course not, it's deeper than that. Instincts about motherhood and partner selection are underlying. Also, there are underlying cultural influences which play a role, like wanting to be beautiful (although the instinct of partner selection could be said to be underlying for this), wanting wealth and popularity etc. Add some flashy colours and sparkles and you'll have a child's attention.

>swaglord
fuck off back to le'ddit, leaf

>Were giving them freedom of choice
>"But they arent making the choice i want them to make"

Liberal Progressives
Freedom
Ha

>along with religion

Call me a liberal but I think it's vital for kids to find their own path in life and for parents to encourage that path. (so long as it's healthy and they're well educated about it and not retarded) I'd absolutely let my son wear princess dresses if he wanted, and I'd let him play with traditionally masculine things, too. Same for my daughter.

Life is too short to give a shit about those things. Morality is relative, subjective. I'm not going to waste my or my child's time by forcing them into a box. That includes the sjw box.

Nope. They're child abusers just like the parents who broke my legs as a kid when I misbehaved. The kids would do better with single white trash moms than these criminals.

>being this retarded
Never have kids.

YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT SOME RANDOM MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH 45 PEOPLE THEYRE DOING BETTER THAN EVER

CHECKMATE MEN

I used to think it was a joke when people would say liberalism is a mental disorder. The fucking insanity coming out of the left has made me think twice.

Please stop being a retard for one second and recognize that this attitude is what gets kids confiscated from their parents by shitty European governments for being too right wing (see: a normal family in America) or not being pozzed enough.

You imagine that your standards are the ones that would be used by the government. You are wrong. Leftists will decide the standards and every child will be raised a Marxist.

Get the fuck out of other peoples' lives, especially when it comes to their kids. If they're pulling off their kids' fingernails that's one thing, I don't give a shit if you don't like their religion.

>B-but muh transgender
Cutting a kid's dick off counts as actual child abuse, yes. Approach it from that angle, not from your depraved dystopian communal creche bullshit.

No, he's right, and you are wrong. Saying that parents shouldn't be able to raise their children within their religion is the same as saying that they shouldn't be allowed to raise their children within their own culture. You are a disgusting fascist and should have your teeth removed with a hammer.

Hello my future boyfriend, this is what I sound like.

Other way around, pal. More leftist hold college degrees than cuckservatives.

lol, art history majors don't count. Liberal Arts degrees are worth less than high school diplomas.

That is patently idiotic.

This is fucking child abuse. There are going to be a lot of screwed up boys in future. There is no way he wasn't pressured into this.

>look at all these liberal arts and social studies degrees!

Padding

No.

>I'd absolutely let my son wear princess dresses if he wanted,
That's not healthy burger. He would probably end sucking dicks in High school.

>Life is too short to give a shit about those things.
The whole idea behind having children is because you want them to carry your legacy.

If you're the ones that think like "fuck the future, we only live once", then you should not have children.

>YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT SOME RANDOM MATRIARCHAL SOCIETY IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH 45 PEOPLE THEYRE DOING BETTER THAN EVER
Name one.

well source?

don't have hard data and can't find a good source either way online but I'm fairly sure it holds even for stem graduates

Is it worth saving the white race if it just means more cuck shit like this?

The whites I see with kids all have little pussy children outside of rednecks and trailer trash. Middle Class suburban white kids are a laughing stock. How do you stop whites from cucking future generations?

>literally every other culture
is nonsense
blue was feminine in the west for the longest time because it was associated with mary

>There are going to be a lot of screwed up boys in future.

In more ways than one. Sup Forums freaks out about degeneracy in the age of decadence. Romans, Greeks, Persians and Ottomans had eras of boipussy harems.

We're only getting started.

Pretty sure that was their point.

Possibly, and it may depend on the field, but it still doesn't reinforce your initial point. The other guy is objectively right, people DO become more conservative as they age and gain experience.

Australia has become bad at recognizing sarcasm and humor.

I don't know what's happened to them.

You're an idiot.

Every female dreams of having the most sought after pussy in all the land. The (((marketing department))) didn't create a superficial demand, they just capitalized on one that already existed.

>I have a feeling that little girls in isolated societies don't dream of being Disney princesses.

I have a feeling you don't know where Disney princesses come from.