Claire Foy to Officially Star in ‘Girl With the Dragon Tattoo’ Sequel

variety.com/2017/film/news/claire-foy-girl-in-the-spiders-web-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-1202560220/

Will she show vag?? I hope!

claire a cute

is the mara girl too old now?

Literally lovecraftian

But thats not me! those dummies have the wrong Mara

sequal with a diff actor
wtf?? like they are just gonna pretend its her from the first movie? why not just get rooney? its not like claire foy is more well known...shit makes no sense

no roon roon ...

Mara who?

>Rooney said she really wanted to do a sequel
>sitting around just waiting for them to call her up
>they recast her

I'm going to tell my sister

Is this the day that lego died?

its a reboot and its an adaptation of the 4th novel that was written by another author since the original one died

poor roon roon

She is absolutely fantastic on The Crown. she also has a nice bum

Someone post the Sony leaked emails where the Roonster awkwardly asks to be in the sequel

The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

>Young computer hacker Lisbeth Salander and journalist Mikael Blomkvist find themselves caught in a web of spies, cybercriminals and corrupt government officials.

>Director: Fede Alvarez

>While it's a sequel to 2011's "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", it features a new director and is going to be an entirely recast for the characters.

>Claire Foy was picked over Felicity Jones, Alicia Vikander, Natalie Portman, and Scarlett Johansson for the role of Lisbeth Salander.

>web of spies, cybercriminals and corrupt government officials

lol imagine Hershlag in the goth getup. She looks like shes in her 50s.

VERY NICE

>no rooney
into the trash it goes

Me on the left

they are recasting because rooney has a reputation for being an ice cold autistic cunt and offending a lot of people through her press tours/production

the big reveal is liz salander has a twin

>different director
>different lead

Who gives a fuck. This movie will be shit and sony really needs to stop doing movies at this point

>offending a lot of people through her press tours/production
story?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>You've spent so much time smashing slags, chubs, and gymsloots that you can't even get hard around them anymore
>Granny panties and hkahis with a a 50s curl haircut makes your dick literally diamonds

I think it'd be cool if one of these long ass series did an anachronistic casting. The story progresses organically but each new film does a completely new cast.

No Fincher, no Rooney, no deal, fuck, what a stupid decision.