How badly would master shake fuck up the crystal gems?

How badly would master shake fuck up the crystal gems?

Considering how often Master Shake dies in the series, he'd definitely get fucked by anything with above average intelligence.

So I think we can safely assume that he'd be Steven.

Then again, I don't know if MUH LOVE AND TOLERANCE would work on master shake, he is neither good or evil, he just is.
Also Carl should had opened fire on the crystal gems with a heavy caliber machine gun, it's the conservative thing to do

Did shake ever win a fight against anything?

Ever?

He beat Drippy, by allowing Drippy to pointlessly sacrifice himself and then get run over by a semi. That's about it.

he bats Meatwad around sometimes, that's a win as low a bar as that may be

I think Shake could at least be able to slap Peridot or something

Stop making this thread 5 times a day.

>>>/tumblr/

This is my first time seeing this thread so I guess whatever I had to say about meatwad and amethyst is stupid. I hate this.

Him being a jackass usually fucks up meatwad frylock and Carl,I can easily see him burning their house down or using something frylock invented to mess with the gems,like shrinking peridot

Is Frylock a crystal gem?

Garnet is basically Frylock
Pearl is basically Master Shake
Amethyst is basically Meatwad

It's why Carl fits in so well

peridot/ami/lars -> shake
ami/steven/extra retard genes -> meat clod
garnet/pearl -> Frylock
greg if instead of befriending/fucking the gems, he was just their lonely begrudging neighbor for 20 years -> carl

>So I think we can safely assume that he'd be Steven.
...so you mean... Steven's... Penis?

When Peridot said "should I call the attack drones?" That's when badly drawn drones would have come to gun down Carl shouting "No no no nonono AAGH!" in ATHF.

There's a lot of subtle references to ATHF actually. Episode 1 and another episode much later, frylock grabs him with his frybeam and Carl reacts pretty much the same way as with lapis.

You can even see him in the same shot as Greg next to the pool outside the barn.

Then again, maybe they weren't so subtle.

If I know this show as well as I think I do... Shake would get his ass kicked, then go brag to everyone who will listen that he had a 4-way with them.

Amethyst would swallow him whole.

Carl bump

If he beats Meatwad then he can beat amethyst for sure.

no
Indeed
But damn since Carl in uncle Carl now, who would be Steven then.
I wanted Carl to be Steven for the keks.

Someone has to kill ronaldo.

favorite episodes?

>zucotti manicotti
>unremarkable voyage
>boost mobile YO WHERE U AT DOG?
>bible fruit
>A PE christmas
>spacecadeuce
>multiple meats
>total recarl this is probably my favorite the fucking eyeballs kill me everytime

If I woke up looking like that I would just run to the nearest living thing and kill it

>Circus
>PDA
>Super Computer
>Super Trivia
>Kidney Car
>The Cloning
>Dusty Gozongas
>T-Shirt of the Dead
>Carl
>Ezekial
>Fry Legs
>Rabbot Redux
>Hands on a Hamburger
>Larry Miller Hair System
>The Granite Family
>Bookie
>Storage Zeebles
>Sweet C

>Hand banana
>Total recarl
>Broodwich
>Any episode with MC P Pants in it
>Same goes for Irr and Ignignot

I've never wanted a crossover this bad in my life, the ATHF crew would fit in so well with the freaky townies of Beach City.

I could totally see it:-

>Shake arguing with Mr. Smiley about his 100 Token not being accepted for that giant teddy bear
>it's literally a 1 Token ticket with two zeros badly scribbled in with a marker

>Petey trying to shoo away Meatwad with a broomstick as he's eating frybits from the floor

>Frylock researching the weird artifacts around Beach City and being constantly annoyed by Onion

This needs to happen.

>ATHF cross over with SU

Hows about we just throw SU in the trash where it belongs and renew ATHF for another season? That sounds way better than the shit you were spewing a few seconds ago.

You're in a thread that discusses a What-If scenario between ATHF and SU.

Go sleep in the trash tonight, because that is your home from now on.

He won a couple of times, or at least not die horribly every episode like Carl.

I remember one episode were Shake pretends to be puppet from a kids show Meatwad watched and not only made Meatwad kill the real puppet but also destroyed the fake puppet Meatwad thought was real just to put salt in the wound. It ends with Meatwad scarred and thinking about suicide while Shake just sorta laughs it off.

>The Crystial Gems would probably let him in because they're the nicest people on the planet.
>Then, they'd slowly realize how stupid he is while he fucks over everything they worked to accomplish due to sheer stupidity alone.
>Steven will try to change him, but it won't work because Shake will try to use it for his own personal gain.

obviously but a crossover is an alright consolation prize

Gotta wonder if the Crystal Gems weren't Markula's previous Tennents. They seem like the kind of weirdos who live at the Jersey Shore he'd rent to. Had Steven Universe failed, they would have been great one off villains. They'd fit right in

handbanana
banana planet
easter bunny

dunno for the rest

No.

Bookie's a fave.

Episodes where Carl wins are rare.

MY
NAME
IS

>WHAT'S DAT, CUP!?
>SAY THAT AGAIN, CUP, SAY IT TO MY FACE.

Best Intro?

Only true best Tier
original
movie intro

Great Tier
Aqua TV Show Show

Ok Tier
Aqua Something You Know Whatever
Aqua Teen Forever

Shit Tier
Aqua Unit Patrol Squad

That actually sounds pretty fucking awful my man

>The Crystial Gems would probably let him in because they're the nicest people on the planet.
Mate, all the Crystal Gems, sans Steven, are self centered assholes.

THIS