Merkel & the fourth Reich

Was it Merkel's plan all along to stir up national sentiment by inviting millions of refugees to be the scapegoat for the rise of the Fourth Reich? Was she always one step ahead of Sup Forums?

Bitch please. Soros was her adviser. She hates the word "Vatherland" for example. She really does.

She does not give a fuck about Germany.

So I am giving that self-hating woman too much credit lol and here I was assuming that she must have had some sort of intelligence to get into that position.

Merkel could be Putins secret communist sister

She has. But back then she was different. Now she wants to burn this country down.

She does. That's why she's also not a racist fear mongering retard.

Nonsense but whaaateever

I actually feel really bad for you krautfriends with the situations she's got you into. However if AFD manages their national campaign right I'm sure there will be some great things in store for the future ;)

>Soros was her adviser.
>mfw it's true

Sup Forums was right again

The only racists are the ones wanting to destroy white Germany

Now, THAT is fucking racist
People will wake up in 20 years though
...and it will get fucking bad

Kill yourself

Hand yourself into the Polizei for hate crimes against yourself and treason against the German state.

Cool story.

actually the goals of inviting this refugees is not only to be the scapegoat but also to chase jews for them
look how it worked well in sweden and norway they are jew free

She's Hitler's illegitimate daughter, sent back from Argentina with a false identity to punish the German people for surrendering.

>women
>making good plans that don't blow up in their faces

heh, yeah shoure

She likes her sultan.

Wait and see turkbro :)
and remember this post

I've been thinking that too. She's playing 4D Chess but she knows Germany is constantly being watched by the Kike, so she had to sacrifice her image for the greater good.

God bless her.

20 years dude id say 5 max

that would be some 10D chess if it were true

No, too early.
Then they should have awoken already.

20 years.

It's an amusing idea but if Germany goes nazi again her head will roll.
So no.

you're norway it's worst for you than everyone else even sweden has better chance to survive

>replying to bait
>not just filtering the ID
Stop.

she only cares about the people in her club. The refugees are just a tool to make her and her elitist friends look morally superior to us common folk

wut?

We're in the best position
We get the smartest immigrants out of Europe too

We're literally better off than eastern europe

Our white women don't like blacks and arabs. We mostly only have Somalian blacks, and women don't like them :)

LITERALLY no race mixing in Norway going on. Those few who do are laughed at.

>LITERALLY no race mixing in Norway going on. Those few who do are laughed at.

Just want to add. This mentality is very strong in Norway and would take a LONG time of propaganda to change. We are mostly very nationalistic (picture americans waving with flags and shouthing USA USA USA - that's Norway).

Huh? explain

I'd like to add out of the 30k that came last year, 9k are going to be sent back, they're working to make it 15k.

So far this year 1.5k has come iirc. And Norwegians are somewhat xenophobic by nature. Which is a good thing

>xenophobic by nature

Yeah... if we cut of welfare, they would all go back voluntarily because of our cold nature :)

And I'm not even kidding. If there is an economic collapse... they would flee south.

Yes I believe so too,FRP will attempt to lower their benefits, especially regarding family reunions and such, which.

They'll need to stay here for 3 years before they can apply for it and when they are approved and the family arrive then the one that came first will be expected to take care of the them

>but whateveeeer

Either a faggot or woman.
In this case kys or stop posting, if it's the latter.

I will support FRP.
The only ones that can save a complete destruction of our people in the future.
Maybe people will wake up when they see all the destruction in Europe in the coming years.