What was going through his mind in this moment?

What was going through his mind in this moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFMY-oF8D_U
youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
youtube.com/watch?v=1u5jO57eD-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not really scary as much as it's disturbing and unsettling

time to spook the kidz

this
youtube.com/watch?v=HFMY-oF8D_U

I hope my surreal dance or whatever its called is freaking this food out

"im too young for this role"

Probably not much. He was barely even "there" until she started moving.

You mean ridiculous and comical

Why didn't he just kill the kids? I get that fear makes the food better but surely if they were in the sewers he would have realized they meant business and just fucking ate them unsalted

t. didn't watch the movie

it is basically a big weak pussy. that's why he only was able to kill georgi and other super young kids.

TIME. TO. DAYNCE.

yeah but he still had a big fucking sharp mouth and all

surely even if he was like a normal guy when not feared he could take on a bunch of dumb tweens

then why should anyone be afraid of him?

>clown music starts playing

6 14 year olds with rebar and bats could fuck you up unless you had a rifle

He isn't always a clown. He appears to the kids as different things to scare them. Also He tries to kill the kids every time. Also succeeds a few times.

>GETTIN DOWN WITH DA SICKNESS

what if i had a pistol

It's a big clown.

if you are a navy seal or some shit you may be able to pop all the kids who are moving without having to reload and getting taken down. My point is a gang of teens could fuck just about anyone up

probably he miss the other IT which lives in the world of the gunslinger

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
he's thinking

For you.

>Eh, better than Hemlock Grove

@87783692
You won't even get a (You) anymore you desperate fucking retard. Go shill your garbage fucking video and channel somewhere else.

Swear to god I've seen that guy in every IT thread I've opened

>navy seal
Are the teens mindless zombies? You pull out a firearm and point it at a group of teens they're going to scatter like roaches.

He's been spamming his garbage channel here for months. It's not just for It.

I like the part where he slightly opens his mouth to exhale
like he's really exerting energy to focus on doing his jig properly

also his head expands too fast compared to the zoom speed so it looks like its inflating like a balloon

Pennywise is scary once you realize he is a transdimensional vampiric pedophilic parasite

Thats not scary. Its disturbing and unsettling, but not scary.

>the contract says i have to dance once every 27 years if i want to keep using this identity

>If I practice my dancing, maybe Bobby B. will let me be his jester

no, they're navy seals

Anyone else get Evil Dead vibes from how Sarsgaard played Pennywise here?

>why is this fat greasy loser reading this thread on a Friday night?

IT.
A PUSSY.

kys

>Skarsgard*
Excuse me.

TUNAK TUNAK TUN

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
it's okay, (you) can have it

I'm a funny dancey man look at me go

Why not just morph into a guy with a gun?

Quit forcing that shitty meme.

He killed discount Adam Driver

More like Lovecraftian

He means gay and shit

>is named pennywise the dancing clow
>everyone loses their shit when he dances

hmm

top lel

Pennywise? More like Pussywise the virgin clown

Why isn't he permabanned? I mean it's cool to see how autistic these contrarian cringelords are but this guy is just annoying

turnt!

In what way is it remotely Lovecraftian? Did you just hear that word used in reference to this film and decide to use it yourself without bothering to learn what it meant? Yes, 'It' itself is a classically Lovecraftian character, but it has nothing to do with his dance moves.

It's the Nutshack.

thingken of eatin kids n shit

It's some guy trying to force a may may. Ignore him.

''Real human being....and a real hero''

Why is Sup Forums fixated on this scene? Pennywise does so much silly shit the movie, the dancing wasn't out of the ordinary. Just look at the entire scene where he got out of the fridge and messed with Eddie

The whole film is basically a horror-comedy, so this was perfectly in line with the depiction of Pennywise.

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

Because Sup Forums thought it was going to fail and now it's one of the biggest hits of the year if not the biggest

>Just look at the entire scene where he got out of the fridge and messed with Eddie

"This isn't real? I'm not real enough for you Billie? I was real enough for Georgie!"

CLOWNED

Has Sup Forums's predicted flops ever came true? Also, checked.

>not realizing this was intentional

Only the obvious ones that every one in the world "predicted".

mfw

also checked

Fucking K I N O

>Bev locked in sewer
>can't escape
>old exhibit shows in front of her
>could this be who IT is?
>dances to act like he's a joke
>she runs and he stops her
Top Ten Moments Pirates won't understand.

This is true. On the huge IMAX screen with the bass going it's a very different experience. Almost a sensory overload.

Sony shit and other things even my 5 year old nephew knew they were flopping

Elliot Dogers first 20 million years in hell

Bev is genuinely not afraid of Pennywise in the slightest, it's a major point in the book and in both adaptations. I think you can explain away IT's bizarre behavior as a way to try to scare her. For him, fear is like seasoning the meat. Fear makes the kids taste better, of course he's going to do whatever weird shit possible to make that happen.

OAP OAP OAP GANGNAM STYLE

Pennywise is a real cunt, ain't he?

>lol

youtube.com/watch?v=1u5jO57eD-U

BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

"This is the same fucking trick I've used for hundreds of years"

That reminds me, I will probably go see it in an IMAX cinema with my girlfriend.
We want to see this movie, especially in IMAX.

WOOP WOOP

Kek that scene was great

Pennywise isn't like Freddy where he'll just crack a joke before going into the kill.
Pennywise likes to play with his food, he will actively fuck with your mind and let you get away only to come back later.

Bev's blue panties

I feel like too many people missed this. Pennywise has existed for so long without contest that he believes he can kill and eat any of the kids at any time, this is why he keeps letting them get away and just fucks with them. It's only in the last scene when he starts bargaining that he starts to realize that he could be hurt or even killed.

If Bev didn't make you feel anything then sorry you don't get IT.

just saw it
consistently scary, and in pretty creative ways

every moment that wasn't horror was absolute garbage though, to be expected. still nothing compared to the exorcist or a movie that actually aspires to something

>How hard can I make the audience cringe?

She was so hot until she cut her hair, fuck.

Sorry.

That was the whole point, she had just realized between the boys and her father what that sex appeal did and she hated IT. So she did what she could to stay a little girl.

you don't have to post this every time this scene is mentioned, you know that right? and besides, you're wrong.

Why do people pretend to be timid? She's alright but her put on persona is dogshit.

>ywn have a girl smile at you like this

I missed that too, I was caught up in why the fuck does he keep letting the kids go and not ripping them to shreds?

Lovecraftesque

It's part of why it's a hard story to adapt. In the book we get one IT POV section and IT describes how after being beaten by the kids it experienced fear for the first time and how it just ruined it's view on the entire universe and IT's place in it. If they had expanded on this in the movie it would have made that last scene of IT saying "fear" while falling into the well much more poignant.

I think that'll probably be in the sequel: Sounds like a decent way to open the flick, without having to have a "previously on" for the attention-impaired.

That's actually really cool, so it had a big ego and thought humans were easy prey. That makes the last line by the creature more impactful.