Does anyone have a recommended (best) episodes guide for this show?

Does anyone have a recommended (best) episodes guide for this show?

I didn't really give this show the appreciation it deserved when I was little. I watched some episodes last year though and really enjoyed them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4c-yPu1lIo
youtube.com/watch?v=BCD2YPU4d_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also interested.

The episode where gwar did the music

goat

I'm also watching through it now. I thought that the concept was dumb as a kid, ironically enough, so I skipped it.
Watching it now, the concept is still pretty dumb, but damn if it isn't fun despite that.
Any episode where Numbah 2 gets a starring role is fucking great, the best ones being the film noir-esque episodes. Also, all the 20 minute episodes have been good so far.

Just got done watching the first episode and I am already into it. Love the concept a lot and the characters are interesting.

Even though I didn't give the show the appreciation it deserved when I was little, I would sometimes watch it if I was bored and had nothing else to do.

My brother on the other hand, loved it. One of his favorites along with The Eds and Billy and Mandy.

This right here is one of the best episodes ever, but only if you've seen the Animatrix. Otherwise you won't get the reference.

Do not watch this until you have seen The Animatrix.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4c-yPu1lIo

That is all

>Still no blu-ray box set with a statue of the treehouse
>Still no box set period
Why does CN pull this shit with all of their shows?

Watch season 1 also the pilot episode was great.

That ain't Bigdad is it?

Also KND was the shit.

Fucking love the Minority Report episode.

It means giving the creators a big fat paycheck and maybe royalties.

Just start from episode 1. The evolution from a single group of kids to a world wide organization like will sorta confuse you and I think once the global KND starts rolling it slowly becomes story focused rather than episodic. At least the last two seasons.

Whatever you do, make sure to watch the movie. Shit's great

Just watched the second episode with Grandma Stuffins and Numbah Two kicked ass in it.

I also watched the episode a few minutes ago that centered on teeth.

This show is so damn good.

bump

Jesus Christ, this show actually had a fuckton of Villains.

>Father
>Stickybeard
>Spankulot
>Delightful Children
>Potty Mouth
>Chad
>Cree
>Common Cold

That's not even half of them

Is there really a need for a guide? I thought every episode had something great about it

KND is a very underrated show. I mean, anybody who watched it loved it and all but I think it doesn't get enough credit for it's level of creativity and one of the earliest cartoons to have it's own deepest lore that they actually continued to expand on

I have a feeling that Numbah 3 is going to be my favorite character. She kinda reminds me of Ami from Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.

bump

KND was pretty awesome. I'd just watch it all.

KND is a great example of a show that matured with it's audience

Because it won't sell. What parent is going to buy an entire series when they can just buy a DVD with three episodes their kid will watch over and over?

fucking blew my mind they did this when i saw it

>parent
KND ended 8 years ago, people who were kids when it started or ended are old enough to be able to afford a set.

Ah, I thought you meant why didn't they make one at the time. Now it's even less likely. Only the hardest core fans would buy a big collector's edition like that at this point, and there aren't that many of them.

They could at least put all the seasons out on DVD.

There would be a chance of it happening if GKND ever happened

Whyyyyy Cartoon Network

Because we can't have cartoons with actual story anymore

Expecting the kids to know six years of lore from ten years ago didn't help either.

I feel like if GKND happened they would do a marathon so people could get caught up.

They would obviously do some kind of recap

Also, just ignoring the previous series worked out so great for nuPPG right?

PPG was not nearly as story heavy as KND. Episodic would have been fine if it wasn't shit.

bump

I got to the next episode and I found this.

Ah yes, Count Spank-u-Lot.

In retrospect, probably wouldn't be allowed these days

Member when he spanked Numbuh 3's monkey?

You mean until it ripped?

Remember when he turned everybody into Spank-pires?

He had a great voice

>Toiletnator

I really like the credits theme.

Don't forget PROFESSOR TRIPLE EXTRA LARGE!

Got done watching both the Ice Cream episode and the Clam Shell episode. They were both a lot of fun to watch.

Operation IT is a great one even though the focus isn't on the main cast. Plus Numbuh 362 is Cute. CUTE.

KIDS NEXT DOOR KIDS NEXT DOOR [GUITAR SOLO]

bump

>dat Mr. Boss twist with Numbah 86 being her daughter

bump

Just watched the episode that introduces this guy.

bump

I never caught the spanking the monkey joke till just last month when I was rewatching the series with my nephew.

The episode with the wacko cowgirl was pretty interesting.

Wow. This show is so fucking awesome and creative! Kiki is my favorite so far.

I mean Kuki.

This, can't think of any episode that I outright hated desu.

bump

The mini golf episode was over the top and fun.

>kinda dumb

Do you agree that Numbuh Two was GOAT in that episode?

Hell yeah. Even tiny Numbuh Two is GOAT.

Just whatched Numbuh 1 talking for the last time, and saying good bye for his family and his friends.

Goddamn guys, I cant believe that I teared up:
youtube.com/watch?v=BCD2YPU4d_4

But HOLY SHIT, how GKND show that the creator want to do would even work?

Would it have Sector V as part of the cast? And that part about adulthood beinga decease all out of a sudden is sure weird, even in universe.

I loved the episode where the girls are being sent to Pluto. The Rainbow Monkey song was also pretty catchy.

Father being numbuh 1's uncle was more shocking

Absolutely loved the lice episode. The weapons in this show are so cool!

I will never forget that episode because of Rob Paulsen doing that guy's voice. For some reason he really sold it

The episode that was based on that one movie

Just watched the episode that introduced this girl.

worst girl

Is she worse than?

what i enjoyed is that it was full of references to other shows and movies. these two guys are based on henchmen in the bond series, the constant references to Dr. WHO before it got popular again. i could watch reruns and catch new things

I saw them in the pilot episode and the cowgirl epIsode. I have 6 more episodes to go for Season 1.

Lila was never bad.

Sup Forums is just autistic.

What episode will I start to hate Lizzie? I'm already beginning to hate her and I have only watched the first episode she was in.

Bizarro Lila was clearly the superior version

the mind control one

Hey guys

If it's the one that's about Lizzie mind controlling Numbuh 1, then I have already watched that one.

bump

yeah she never really gets redeemed from there on.

Would the episode showing Numbah 5 Dad be in bad taster now? Given that he was a Doctor Huxtable

I liked the episode with the fly. It had no dialogue at all.

bump

Just got done watching Operation POINT. I liked it.

And Numbuh 1 ends up getting a far better potential gf later

Just watched the episode with this guy in it. The ending was awesome and it tells me that the story is going to be epic!

This show is really damn good!

The camp episode was enjoyable and the skunk is so adorable.

bump

I really liked the one where Numbah 2 competed with the flying ace kid.

Just watched the episode that introduced Numbuh 2's brother.

I always disliked the twat

>They christened this place, Cleveland.

bump

bump

bump

Just watch all episodes you autistic retard

>can't hear this without that undersea girl announcing the next show and making stupid jokes

what the fuck was that bump-host they had? Always on afterschool/in the summer

bump

Miguzi was the block IIRC her name was Nikki

NO, BAD user!!! Kuki is for cutes, not for lewds. Now go think about what you've done.

That was the point of the character. He was supposed to be the stand-in annoying-as-fuck little brother.

>1+1=Get to Bed