My trainwreck sense is tingling

My trainwreck sense is tingling.

Bu-but MUH JOHN WICK

Cable is a lame character with a complicated story, I can see him dragging DP2 down.

God, I'm getting so sick of that Deadpool pose. Yes, it was funny in the film, but so many people keep reusing it everywhere.

they could just have Cable show up, have DP look at the screen and go "That's Cable, his origin is crazier than I am, seriously go look it up" and then not mention it again.

I too watch EA.

I don't know it might turn out fine. My trainwreck sense tingled with GotG2.

Cable isn't lame you fag. His backstory's just fucking awful, I have a feeling that MCU Cable will probably be cool as fuck but changed a lot concerning origins. And probably (hopefully) won't fucking lose his powers at any point.

John Wick director, though.

Cable should have his own movie. Such a good character.

MY favorite of Marvel.

Shut your mouth

You really don't have to go into a lot of details if you just him to show up a mercenary adventure. Maybe some throwaway line about him having gone through shit.

The curse of a good reaction image.

>implying cablefags and DPfags get along

DP gets domino first as well, eat it cable fag.

>enemy gets hosed with bullets and a rocket or two from offscreen
>see heavily armed Cable (cue badass guitar solo)
>enemy emerges from rubble all pissed
>enemy bellows
>YOU DON"T KNOW WHERE I"VE BEEN
>Deadpool does his uh-oh to screen
>Massive Psi-Blast

Oh man I want a Cable movie so bad.

yeah but they would make him back like in dofp

He really doesn't need Wade. You Wade fans are so chimichangga

Onslaught Cable is best Cable

I agree but Dp did everything first now, biggest movie, most on going books, spin offs, games dedicated to him, he has eclipsed all his peers.

so we land anywhere on Domino? they where tossing out some names.

Audrey Paza

>Cable is a lame character
Wew lad.

>tfw no unhandicapped Cable
>tfw no Nate Grey

>I agree but Dp did everything first now, biggest movie,
Yeah, but did he have BIGGEST GUNS?

Checkmate.

That's true.

Cable even once had a MOTORCYCLE that was a gun while fighting Hulk with Storm.

No. Don't gloss over Cable's stupid, complicated backstory. Let Deadpool tell us the whole thing in a monologue over an action scene, like he was reading from Comics Everybody.

It's amazing how fast comic book fans threw the original director, Tim Miller, under the bus.

Everybody sided with RR, tim is working on a new movie and came in later to project so most give RR and writers the real credit. Not to mention he also helped craft the oscar level marketing blitz on the cheap, they won clios for it even.

To be honest I agree I liked some of tim's ideas especially when it came to cable but his nature is visual effects and wanted to go full blown blockbuster.

RR being executive producer is trying to keep budget low on that shit.

Of course Fox is going to side with guy that is trying to keep it cheap.

two words

2d animatic

It'd absolutely work.

I can't believe I'm going to say this. I might be the only person in the history of the world who has typed these words.

We need Rob Liefeld for this.

Whoa whoa whoa!

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves Sup Forumsmrade!

>We never see Cable's feet for the entire movie

I want this to be a real thing.

I mean, really everybody is going to side more with Reynolds on this one as it's pretty much been publicized that it was solely his effort to get the first movie made (even though I think Miller is the one who leaked the footage)

But really, I think the clincher was that Miller left an obvious money maker like Deadpool to work on the live-action Sonic movie that nobody wanted so it's pretty easy to understand

Deadpool worked because it was a serious story with a dark sense of humor. It wasn't a farce- it was an action/revenge movie.

While stuff like the jackoff scene or the Indian guy were funny, they weren't the centerpiece of the movie, and the rest of the movie was a lot more grounded.

By getting rid of the action movie stuff and focusing on comedy, it has a serious chance of being lolsorandumb shitfest.

>MCU

>Cable is a lame character

you need to go back

>you need to go back
where?

Back to formula

X-Force movie direct by the John Wick director could be good, like really good, no more gay Jews directing the Mutants!

The only way DP2 will be a trainwreck is if FOX acts like FOX again by forcing themselves on the project like they do on every goddamn sequel, even when no one wants them around.

Outlook not certain.