Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=GaELhY3L8DI
youtube.com/watch?v=rE0Z2k6BJI0
youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
youtube.com/watch?v=XRi_OnbF0yI
medlineplus.gov/puberty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what if I came to your house and slayed your pussy?

how is this guy still taken seriously?
Why is he on air at all? He failed horrible at cnn

Bongs have some explaining to do

Does this mean we finally get to lynch Piers Morgan?

wut is domestication

piers confirmed for cro magnon

nasty guy

She should have cited the NAP and said if he trespassed on her property she would shoot him in the head

Is it normal for girls here age there to look like that mature?

She looks way older than 12, looks like 16-17.

Calm down Hungry.

All the euros are getting pedo in here

the fucking comments in that video gave me cancer

>Killing an unowned animal vs. killing an owned animal

The fuck Piers?

>how do u asault someone who is not in the same room as u r

Is Piers a vegetarian? Not sure how he can be against hunting if he eats meat.

wouldnt they be allowed to should piers if he breaks into their home?

no its actually not, was thinking the same thing

I haven't laughed like this in a long long time. Thank you.

cant get through the first 5 seconds, first off the cat is private property of the homeowner, second if you went on their land and did such a despicable act, you could be promptly shot with no legal repercussions as we have a thing called castle doctrine which means you damage private property, you can get lit the fuck up. holy shit piers makes me rage.

Am I the only one who just wants to beat the shit out of Piers Morgan?

fuck off piers endorsed trump

Thay doesnt make him not a fag

Can't you literally shoot someone for destroying (or in this case killing) your property in many states?

i.e someone trespasses onto your property at night in an attempt to kill your dog

only for attention, he's an opportunist little bitch

>country where niggers are slaying and raping white people left and right
>still crzing about oppresion and burning down cities
>country where prez candidates are crooked devil himself, and clown trump
>still caring about such shits like this
hmm, if digits yellowstone blows and white race is saved

>being this much of a Trumpling that your entire world view is based upon who likes/dislikes Trump

Sad.

we are done, see ya cunts. fuck you kek you are phony god. may you get raped by goat.

>What if I came to your house, and slaughtered your domesticated animal that have virtually never been hunted for food in the last 300 years. now if that isnt the same fucking thing as killing a wild animal for game and eating it and not wasting its body I dont know what is

i kno right

He looks like William F Buckley Jr.

I'm not necessarily against hunting but what is the point of trophy hunting? If you went in with a spear or some shit I can see it being satisfying but using a high powered rifle or crossbow to kill something just seems pointless. What do those people gain from that? Does it make them feel good or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
This is always a fun watch, even though it's (((Shapiro)))

Also, the piece of shit was planning to wheel out a kid paralyzed in the sandy hook shooting to guilt trip people into giving up their funs.

>12 year old

>Implying trophy hunting is not degenerate

Criminally underrated

Those comments.

Because I don't want to get my organs ripped out by a fucking boar. Why should I make my life harder just because "Hurr durr it's too easy" The thing about trophy hunting isn't the act of killing it's the fucking hunt you mouth breathing retard.

I guess it's because of birth control pills not being cleaned out of your drinking water supplies that causes girls' body to mature faster.

Eh, hunting is for degenerates.
t. a vegan

Can be good for the ecosystem. One example would be culling a population of a species maintain levels that the environment can support. Another is taking out older males in species that there's an alpha giving younger males a chance. Another example would be passing on shooting the first deer you see (like a meat hunter would) and waiting for a bigger one allowing young bucks to grow another year instead of shooting the young one. With bird hunting the example would be shooting drakes instead of hens. I know trophy hunters on Africa will shoot an animal and take pictures and maybe a hide. Then a local tribe comes in and takes the meat. It's not always just about killing something. It can be travelling to exotic places. A lot of the thrill is in stalking the animal. The whole experience makes it. Even days you don't kill something.

The question was retarded and the answers were retarded. Many ways they could've answered that instead of squirming around. Should've just called him a commie for not respecting personal property and told him that he would've been shot the moment he stepped foot onto their property uninvited.

hunting is necessary you fucking faggot. You know that sometimes animals can overpopulate and destroy the ecosystem they are inhabiting. that is why there are hunting seasons for certain type of animals you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=GaELhY3L8DI

nice addition to that

Thats one big 12 year old girl.

Goddamn, Piers Morgan is a manchild with his mind stuck in the dorm room isn't he?

the only appropriate response is, "I would gut you before you can even get within 10 feet of my cat"

Trophy hunting has nothing to do with meat...atleast not to my knowledge. I hunt but strictly for food and see no point in trophy hunting.

People would be shocked to know that the girl and her father have done more for animal conservation in african than the entirety of the proffessionally outraged animal lovers on social media who click "like, share and pray" for all the animals hunted in Africa.

That girl is so cute

>Sandy Hook
>Assault Rifle

Implying dead kids

I didn't give you permission to post her

Stop right now

Liberals so pathetic that they have resorted to arguing with children and still lose.

9 times out of 10 the meat is given to local tribes.

Trophy hunting is pretty fucking gay though

Eat what you kill and don't use a gun or arrow. Use a knife or your bear hands.

>campaign to stop people hunting exotic animals in Africa
>Ban goes through
>Villages and towns that relied on hunting permit sales to keep them alive
>Countless niggers starve to death from no income and being murdered by these animals
>When they're all gone go hunt for free

What's the issue senpai

She will be a catch once she's older
Treat her right Americans.

>mfw a 12 year old has a better understanding of logic than a mid sixties chumscheister.

Be honest... wouldn't you rather have these animals live rather than the local tribes?

Britbongs assault THIS

You're just jealous you can only fuck flat chested shitskins while our lolis are stacked.

because people like to aim like in video games
and also its cool to hang up a animal on a wall because it looks like its staring at you
get used to it

This was before Bennie Boy became totally cucked.

Ben Shapiro rekks that faggot Piers Morgan.

youtube.com/watch?v=rE0Z2k6BJI0

Yes

>12
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well yeah, men are usually flat chested.

I love all those big bad asses talking shit about a 12 year old

i know it is rather nauseating isn't it, this shit is 2016 folks

>Aryanna
based

the only thing preventing us from lynching him is that he is a trump fan

in what way is providing money for conservation efforts in africa somehow degenerate?

here, i will redpill you on piers morgan

the only reason we have that coward on our tv in the first place is that he came to America to run away from his involvement in the British phone hacking scandal where so-called journalists hacked into citizens' private phones. a fellow journalist said he taught them how to do it, and he was pissed they narced on him. fucking faggot.

Does this make piers a pedo? Im pretty sure I heard him say he wanted to kill her pussy and shes underage

shes damn cute no pedo tho...

I could only justify killing somthing for food, or if it was a minority.

>hey guys i only like little girls because of my little penis

Why does Piers even try at this point? He got BTFO'd by Shapiro and that other gun nut.

Yeah it is you retard

>muh dikk

Back off she's mine

>It's ok to kill an animal as long as no one owns it

Let's see you do it then, you retarded twinkle toes Canuck faggot.

this wasnt the deal, america
take him back immediately

>>It's ok to kill an animal as long as no one owns it

>brit
>piers also brit
does mental retardation and an inability to grasp basic logic run in the water over there?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
was it Alex by any chance?

Piers is a vocal Trump supporter

That's somewhat redeeming for his phone hacking and anti gun faggotry

no, he is scum and should be raped to death

Does anyone else feel that the only way Piers can communicate is in the form of these ridiculous strawmen that he always proposes or is it just me?

>This
Seriously though fuck Piers Morgan everyone over here thinks he's a cunt. This speaks for itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRi_OnbF0yI

Yes actually. Average of girls start puberty is between 7 and 9. Most 12 year old girls I've met look like that. I've even met some with fully developed breasts at that age.

>it's a trick question
>n-no, wait, i-it's a threat!
Conservatards are this stupid.

>what if I came to your house one day, and I hunted up your pet cat

Proper response: "If you came anywhere near my house you'd be sucking air through a hole in your chest."

Cuck response: "Weeeeeeeelll that's a trick question Piers."

>Average of girls start puberty is between 7 and 9
that's just objectively incorrect. it's between 10 and 14
>medlineplus.gov/puberty.html
and the rest of your sentence was just pure creep

fuck off pablo

You can. Piers would be a dead man in many states. And I'm sure he knows this.

Considering how much money it makes for conservation efforts, I'd suggest that you are the degenerate.

That's what the hunters are implying you fucktarded cunt.

Piers is right and the animals are owned, they are owned by the state they are in, governments of these nations grant hunting permits. But the argument holds, how would she like it if I put a broadhead through her cats skull? I bet she'd cry like the ugly little bitch she is. In regards to the father? Inbred redneck alert.