Established their own state, work tirelessly to keep it pure

>established their own state, work tirelessly to keep it pure
>strong sense of community
>ambitious, intelligent and absolutely ruthless when it comes to protecting the interests of their race

Isn't this exactly what you want for Whites? Why isn't it ok when the Jews do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mailstar.net/nedava.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they also conspire to subjugate and enslave the rest of the world along the way. Also,

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Then it's the whites fault that he is so cucked, he has trouble resisting. Having dominion over your environment is the ultimate form of masculinity. /pol is just jeleous that the jew does it better.

Lawyer lawyer, give me the news. I got a.... bad case of being jewed.

>not even knowing the difference between zionist and globalist
kek.

You goys are fucking dumbass mooks. Haven't you like played Total War or something?? There are 3 warring factions of jews at work here

Because they are constantly infecting other peoples with their lies and tricks, subjugating and exploiting them without adding anything of value.

muh 6 gorillian

Please provide evidence. Literally asking to be redpilled here. I only see pol being jealous cucks so far but I am open to changing my mind.

And if they did those things in support of the ethnic group of the countries they inhabit - supporting and defending that culture - the vast majority of us (I believe) would have nothing against them.

It is that they have one set of (conservative) rules for themselves and their own nation, but enforce liberal doctrine on all other countries that causes the hate.

There you go
the NIF is a JEWISH american organization that tried to ruin Israel as a jewish state
Globalist jews go against ALL other nationalities, including the jewish nationality itself

And ironically enough people here don't even recognize the difference between us and them

But this os kikes right? Like there's a difference between blacks and niggers. Every race has a minority has a known and despised subculture that over represents the silent majority. Right?

I look up to and pray to my overlords every night.

>Globalist jews go against ALL other nationalities, including the jewish nationality itself

Right. Like Trotsky.

mailstar.net/nedava.html

>At the end of our conversation Trotsky asked me not to publish the fact of our meeting and its contents: "Let the matter remain between us. The world will not understand. People will seek in this, too, grounds for accusing me of harboring alien views, and perhaps even sympathy for Zionism." I promised him this and kept my promise for nineteen years.

Gas yourself.

No. Blacks and niggers are too hard to distinguish because blacks will easily turn to niggers when placed near other blacks, even if those other blacks aren't niggers at the start.

The only way to ensure a jew is a zionist and not a globalist is to send him to live in Israel as we do. That's the only way to make sure they see the merits of right wing functionality and worthlessness of "diversity", AKA pandering to muslims. And we happen to need all the jewish manpower we can get here

Because jews are evil bent on destroying white civilisation

You would distroy niggers if you could. You're not convincing me pol.

There is no evidence. Any time you see some burger bitching about the Jews it's some cuck Murphey or Oreilly who's transitioned from his ethnic background of bitching about the British to bitching about the Jews.
They're just pathetic accomplish nothings who point accusing fingers at their betters. Calling them Europe's niggers is literally a disrespect to niggers because at the very least Africans have demonstrated a strong capacity to respect their superiors. Only reason we lost Africa was a combination of white guilt, lack of desire, and Slavic meddling as an accelerant to the inevitable.
Irishmen are more like Sand Niggers - men without the ability to accomplish anything on their own, and a strong resentment,, to those who do, resentment they will back with terrorist attacks by bombing civilians and murdering men in their homes like a bunch of fucking cowards.

While I do think we should throw all we find in the ovens, I agree with the jew.

Because we don't have to bring others down to be the best.

Whites did that too

>I agree with the jew.
If you ever listened to Western media instead of unabashedly anti-Western Russian propaganda you'd say that a lot more.