FUCK THIS GAY COUNTRY. FUCK AMERICA...

FUCK THIS GAY COUNTRY. FUCK AMERICA. I JUST GOT A FUCKING DUI FOR SLEEPING IN MY PARKED AND OFF CAR BECAUSE THE KEYS WERE IN MY POCKET. FUCK THE LAW. THIS SERIOUSLY FUCKING RUSTLED ME.

I HAVE NEVER ONCE BROKEN THE LAW AND THIS FAT ASS COP FUCKING KNOCKS ON MY WINDOW AND ARRESTS ME BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK AND SLEEPING IN MY CAR!!! I WENT OUT TO A BAR AND SLEPT IN MY CAR BECAUSE I KNEW I WAS TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE AND I STILL GET TREATED LIKE SOMEONE WHO DRIVES AND GOT THE SAME CRIME. FUCK THE POLICE. FUCKING PIGS.

YES I AM FUCKING MAD. I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL ON BAIL.

FUCK IT ALL. FUCK COPS. #BLACKLIVESMATTER I HOPE COPS DIE YOU PIG COCKSUCKERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>drinking the liquid Jew

You deserve it

Get a good lawyer you can get out of it. It will cost around 10 grand

Get an attorney

>liquid jew
>not the "fermented jew" or "intoxicating jew"

Of you're going to make these kinda jokes at least think about them for a bit before you post.

Glad I could correct the record.

Lemme guess..

Actual physical control?

If you get into a car that you have the keys on you for, it's intent. Doesn't matter if it's off.

I was caught hotboxing my car in the parking lot too, cop still gave me a DWI

Lawyer up
Quit the gym
Hit facebook

You were parked in the middle of the freeway though mate.

the police harass anybody who sleeps in their car, you should have gone somewhere where the police can't find you

FUCK THIS GAY COUNTRY. FUCK AUSTRALIA.
I HATE DIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>getting drunk

You're lucky it was just a DUI. If there were any semblence of order or justice, your kind would be shipped to the camps.

Probably this.

Or called a cab like a responsible adult.

>but muh no money for cab

Then you should not be out getting wasted.
Going out for a drink is like going out to eat. If you don't have money to tip don't go out at all.

Im sure you can appeal that in court, showing how you cared about the safety of society so you slept in your car till you sobered up. If you slept in your car how could you still of been drunk? most you would have is a hangover

Sorry bud. I was drunk driving like a maniac in a parking lot the other night and he let me go. I guess it pays being white

>dui
>court
>appeal

you're funny, as though people actually have a fair chance against the draconian legal system

feels good seeing alcojews get what they deserve

Kek

Take it to court and waste the cops car.
The key has to be in the ignition for it to be a DUI.

You sound retarded.

Nice hipster glasses.

>everyone has access to cabs

You shouldn't talk if you're going to be that stupid

You drove drunk to get where you were parked

You should pursue all of your legal options in order to challenge it.

Truly the land of the free.

It's all about money. They need that infraction $$$.

Good. That ought to teach you to stay away from the liquid Jew, you fucking degenerate piece of shit.

How would one avoid getting in OP's situation? Putting the keys in the glovebox?

This.

At least in the States, anyway.

No argument at all besides no access to cabs.

What kind of shit hole do you live in that you don't have access to cabs?
A shit rural small town?

And in that case why even bother to go to a bar/applebees?
Just drink at your house/place.

Come back when you have a real argument fuck boi

...How did you get a DUI for sleeping while not being intoxicated/high though?

its all about getting the prosecutor to agree with you and if you can prove a technicality that it might work, did they test the keys to see if they started "that" car? if not they cant prove the keys were even for his car.

> I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL ON BAIL
>I HAVE NEVER ONCE BROKEN THE LAW
> #BLACKLIVESMATTER

are you a nigger?

I'd say so. Somewhere where the cop can't find them.
But I'd say he would assumes you have them since you're inside the car and would probably get to search if he really wanted to.

Or sleep on the side walk

Fuck off you drunk.Should have taken a taxi.

>are you a nigger?

Just your average Sup Forumstard.

hide them and tell the cop you gave them to a friend who's coming back in a few hours, I guess

Said it before, but apparently we're "stupid" for thinking everyone has access to cabs

You deserve it for drinking in the first place.

That's why they give white people a dui and never arrest crack dealers in the hood

lol so many cop cocksuckers here

>YOU'RE A NIGGERRRRR
>JEW
>LIQUID JEW
>BASED COPS

No I'm white and used to be like you idiots

I did the right, conscientious thing by sleeping in my car and not driving. Still charged for the same crime, but I 'deserve' it according to edgy kids? Guilty until proven innocent.

Cops pull people over for bullshit crimes and arrest people who sleep in their cars, while being too scared to arrest violent niggers in ghettoes. Yet you fools valiantly defend them.

This is probably why we won't see driver less cars for like 20 years.

its actually called the fecal soda jew
because alcohol is liteally the feces on tiny, living, breathing creatures

know your fucking meme, scum

Gotta find yourself a drunk judge to get off that one, ask me how I know.

>.07 cents has been deposited to your account

Thanks for Kaepernicking the record

>Drinking and being anywhere near your vehicle on a holiday weekend

ISHYGDDT

This. Any attorney worth his dime would be able to get it off your record

>Leaving your car, which has many of the same private property rights as your home, in a parking lot to be stolen by someone or hauled off by a nosy fuck

Also the whole not everyone has access to public transportation.

Impaired care and control. Deal with it criminal scam.

Same logic as "I put that bomb in the airport but didn't detonate it! Fuck you NSA!"

Drinking that heavily and especially driving is degenerate. Enjoy the lawyer fees.

at least we can't go to jail for saying mean things about the refugees

You fucking deserve it NORMIE FAGGOT GTFO

How the fuck did you not know this happens? This was pretty common knowledge already. You should be sleeping in the backseat, not in the driver's seat also.

so free dog bless

Have toy started looking into legal options? Whatever you spend is definite worth not having a dui on your record.

Contest it in court like an adult?

Why didn't you make the officer touch the car's hood so he noticed it was cold? While filming him doing so if possible

This nigga here thinking like the Jews. Emulate him.

this has been SOP for decades. if you're going to sleep one off in your car, throw your keys under the car and climb in the backseat. much easier to argue it away, at least in court.

I'm sorry OP, i've been in a similar position where i once drived piss drunk home and the police stopped me for no reason, i had full control of my vehicle and this fat pig dare to threat me like some lowlife criminal

You're supposed to sleep it off in the back seat and put the keys in the dashboard This is common knowledge retard

Cop here. Call a cab next time, and stop acting like a faggot.

>I've never drank alcohol before
You can get shitfaced off a few drinks if:
Your body is worn down
You didn't eat a proper meal, especially if it wasn't something hearty or starchy
Your body just doesn't want to handle alcohol that day
You're allergic to a certain type of alcohol or an ingredient they put in it
You haven't had enough water that day
The temperature outside
etc

Holy fuck, you muh degeneracy assholes are just as bad as the gun grabbers, spewing shit to support bans on things you know nothing about.

Honestly, nothing will likely come of it as long as you don't have a previous criminal record (which you stated you didn't before) and you show up to court.

Some people call this "white privilege" but it's actually called being an upstanding citizen who, as luck would have it, got mixed up in something they didn't intend to get mixed up in.

You'll be fine and they'll give you a lawyer.

see

Why are you mad? You should win in court.

>not just drinking at home
wew
it's like you want to pay five times as much

sounds like u were arrested for trying to fight him not cause you were sleeping

you would have a hard time being homeless

>he lives in a country where he cant ride his bicycle home shitfaced and cops dont give a fuck

None of the major cities on the south mississppi river save maybe new orleans have cand becsuse irs too dangerous. Don't pretend like its s commodity everywhere.

Old pasta is old nigger.

You know this type of shit just encourages drunk driving more because people have less of a chance of getting caught while moving than they do being responsible and sleeping it off in one spot.

I have never understood the big deal with people trying to do the right thing and sleeping in their car. It's like you want more drunk drivers on the road.

Fuck you you bitch ass power tripping faggot. There is nothing wrong with sleeping in your car. I hope you die on the line of duty because NOBODY will fucking care about your death except your family that will get over it all in a few years, happy with only your insurance money.

I'm not even kidding.

rule number 1, never speak to the police, dont say a fucking word, nothing, obey their commands and stfu

SO MANY OF YOU IDIOTS CANT EVEN FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE RULE, WHICH WILL SAVE YOU 99% OF THE TIME

>knock on window its the police
>ignore them
>they get angry, roll down the window
>they ask a question
>you do not respond
>they ask for license etc then give them that

DO NOT FUCKING TALK TO THE POLICE

DO NOT FUCKING INCRIMINATE YOURSELF

DO NOT PLAY FRIENDS WITH THE POLICE

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

I had the same thing happen to me almost, I was smashed with my buddy in my car, and they couldn't do anything because and I quoute "The keys were not in the ignition. If the keys were in the ignition it would be a DUI" and that was in 2011, so I don't know if the law has changed since then or not.

just appeal it

This is the fastest way to get arrested. Your article 4 free inhabitant shit doesn't work in the real world.

Sooo, he was drunk and decided to sleep at his car instead of taking a cab or dui. Then cops prosecute him. Am I missing sth? And people are defending this, are you that retarded at america? He was not dui he was sleeping like wtf?

>he lives in a country so poor he can't afford to buy a car

btw you can get DUIs on bikes here too

I know it's a pain in the ass, but if you appeal this you will win. Maybe you can even sue.

We understand OP

>Guilty until proven innocent.
you literally admitted your crime in the OP you fucking autist

The kid had phemosis, at least according to the father.

Not in all states, but you'll still get a public intoxication charge if they really want to get you.

Why would you care if you got a dui? I thought you guys were experts at correcting records.

You can get bike DUIs here, but that's only if you're majorly fucking up. Drunk biking is great.

>Only one on the bike path, drunk AF, bright ass lights front and back
Feels good man

You seem so mad, to be honest.

That's out of order mate.
My wife is a police officer and she would never pull that shit. Unless you're behind the wheel then no problem.
Drink driving is punished harshly in my country. It is only punished by jail if the courts decide that there are multiple offences and previous history.
Driving under the influence will give a big fine and and a driving ban. Jail is only given for repeat offenders. And people who drive like maniacs.

There's a simple rule: do not drive a vehicle if you've had a drink. Just get a taxi. Taxis are expensive, but the drivers are certified, and show ID.
It's on the dashboard of the vehicle. The most I've spent on a taxi is £40 as I came home late by train and the buses weren't running. The trains go all night, but getting home was a problem. I live in the sticks. I gave the driver about £7 in tips as he looked after me.

My wife was thankful that I didn't fuck up. I got a mate to drive my car here from Newcastle.

>I HAVE NEVER ONCE BROKEN THE LAW
But you just did, having your keys in your car while intoxicated shows premediation for drinking while driving, it shows intent.

Shoulda taken an Uber, faggot OP

It has happened here as well, cops took drivers licenses of bike riders who were drunk. Court overruled it a couple of years ago. If you bike home from an area where people generally go out the police had something better to do.

>And people are defending this, are you that retarded at america?
Just for context, remember beer was once illegal here per constitutional amendment.

Kek sucksbto be you.

I did the same thing this friday night and nothing happened to me.

Surprised to see so many statist bootlickers ITT though.

So does that mean that owning a gun automatically makes me a murderer because it is intent to shoot someone?

by that logic CCing a gun shows premeditation for murder

how the fuck else do you get in a locked car other than having the keys? What do you expect me to do, throw the keys down the sewer?

I am dying at everyone calling me a shill or 'ctr'. Yes there is no way the BASED COPS ever had any malfeasance in any way

understand now how fucking backwards ass it is to get arrested for FREEDOM?

wtf are you talking about tool bag its called the 5th amendment

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POLICE TALKING TO YOU IS FOR THEM TO OBTAIN PROBABLE CAUSE TO FUCKING ARREST YOU/TAKE YOUR SHIT POTENTIALLY

READ A FUCKING BOOK

DONT TALK TO THE POLICE

Happened to my someone I know. He lawyered up and the case was thrown out when the officer was a no show. Set him back about $6000.

Let me guess, you fell asleep in the drivers seat and not the backseat. Amateur mistake.

they don't provide you a lawyer in Canada?

1920-1933 was it only beer? I thought it was everything that contained alcohol