This nigga shoulda been the main fighting bad guy in Batman v. Superman instead of fuckin DOOMSDAY

This nigga shoulda been the main fighting bad guy in Batman v. Superman instead of fuckin DOOMSDAY

Why, is his mother's name Martha as well?

Why?
He isn't a world ending threat and such was needed to justify the death of Superman which ended up being done far better then in the comics. It serves to wrap Superman's arc of accepting this world as his own along with inspiring\rallying heroes in his wake.

Agreed. I really thought the wheelchair guy would've become Metallo, unsuspectingly hiding kryptonite in the wheelchair to weaken Superman so he wouldn't notice the bomb. Luthor would then retrieve his body to base the AI of Metallo in the Kryptonian spaceship. It would be a good metaphor for how hate can consume you.

Jesus fucking christ.

I don't mind that you Snyderfags exist, what I mind is that your power level is never dialed to anything less than 11. Bring it the fuck back down to Earth a little, would ya?

make point
>someone makes opposing point
OH GODS YOU SNYDERFAGS DIAL IT BACK OH MY GOD YOU ARE RETARDED AM I THE ONLY SENSIBLE PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE?!?!?!?!?!?

don't get pissy just because you got blown out.

Literally Lex in one of the Kryptonian armours from Mos he takes and modifies would have been better.

I also wish Doomsday would have been switched for just a Bizzaro Superman clone that Lex made. WW and Superman fight while Batman goes to Lexcorp and takes down Lex and his hired mercenaries.

rekted

But you can't cram religious symbolism on Metallo.

Manmade things inferior to the gods, trying to modify yourself to become a god, trying to defeat a god etc

Goddamn does every fucking superhero movie need a world ending threat?
Jesus Christ, why can't we get more shit like Deadpool where it was just about him saving his girlfriend and finding a kind of cure maybe.
Nolan movies were ridiculous about it, but on a Gotham scale
>Haha, we're destroying Gotham with bad boy gas!
>Haha, we're destroying Gotham with chaos!
>Haha, nuke!

The world isn't ready for Neon illuminated Lex in a Dose Mech fighting proto Justice League. Also, Snyder for some reason demanded that Batman start the Justice League which means he had to kill Superman, which means lel doomsday

are you retarded

These are all great ideas. I'm sad we won't see them played out in a movie.

No one should give a shit about that nonsense.
Metallo is a super robot who can murder the dick out of Batman and also has kryptonite and military training so he can also beat the dick out of Superman. Boom, there's your villain.

>Finally, THE superhero on the big screen, in the modern age!
>Let's kill him in his second movie.

????

holy shit, why are anti-snyder fags so goddamn dumb?

>Also, Snyder for some reason demanded that Batman start the Justice League which means he had to kill Superman, which means lel doomsday

Because Superman is Jesus and Batman now is St. Peter.
The JL is now Superman's Church..

>Lex Luthor
>Mad Scientist
> Has robot technology
> Met Bruce Wayne's crippled employee
> Bruce's employee hates Superman with a burning passion
> Lex could have gave him robot legs
> He could've became Metallo but he is a wheelchair bomb instead

Metallo would've had character development and valid motivation to fight Superman. But Zack decided Lex quickly makes Doomsday. The pieces were all there but Zack Snyder did nothing with them.

Holy shit why is samefagging samefag always so samefag?

I really thought this was what they were going to do with the movie until I saw the Doomsday trailer. Lex would just grab one of the suits off a dead Kryptonian, put some jetboots on it and paint it green.

When I noticed they had clear masks instead of helmets in the first movie I was expecting Lex to wear one some day.

That would've been so much better and I was thinking the guy in the wheelchair should've been Metallo as well.

>THE
But it wasn't Bats 1st film and he didn't die

>literally made the center piece and focal point of the entire universe
>superfags will still complain because HE ISN'T IN EVERY SCENE!!!

you plebs don't deserve anything

I like Metallo (except the name) but it would look too much like Batman v. Superman v. Terminator.

You guys' shit reads so bi-partisan and antagonistic you'd swear Snyder was a presidential candidate.

Funny enough, that was the plan before they decided to half-ass their own version of Avengers and rush into BvS.

Maybe they'll still do it, now that the sequel is coming again.

>He isn't a world ending threat and such was needed to justify the death of Superman
No it fucking wasn't, you mongoloid. There was no reason the Death of Superman needed to be crammed into a Batman v Superman movie (and the second movie in a shared universe for that matter) at all.

he needed to die to bring back hope to the world and to atone our sins

Little on the nose, don't you think Snyder?