Been pirating for 17 years

>been pirating for 17 years
>finally got my first letter
fucking spectrum, should never have bought time warner
looks like I have to invest in a VPN
how did you guys feel the first time you got the letter?

I got that bullshit scare tactic letter twice, most recently being a few months ago

I still pirate every day without a VPN

What did you download and where did you download it from?

Oh yeah? What did they get you for?

>how did you guys feel the first time you got the letter?
>pirates for 17 years
>doesnt actually know how to pirate
I've never had a letter because I'm not a technologically inept retard.

Why in the fuck are people still using torrents when everything is available on usenet or through ddl? That shit blows my mind.

i was 17 and my mom had my brother wake me up to show me the email on her phone, it said i downloaded
>monster curves: jada stevens
>kelly divine: foreign tongues
pretty vanilla stuff so i wasn't too embarrassed, i only got the warning because i accidentally seeded
the next time it was beastiality and rape/pregnant stuff

that's what you get for seeding a public torrent

I don't know what was the trigger, they didn't list it

Sneed feed and seed

I'm starting Spectrum soon. Were you using a public tracker?

Only time I got the letter was after I downloaded the first Sherlock Holmes movie using TPB. Never had an issue with a private tracker, and I keep my client running constantly.

I don't seed anything

also - both times I got the letter were because I forgot utorrent was open and accidentally seeded for a while

don't seed and you will have no issues. in fact, you will have no issues anyway because everyone else does the same thing. tryhards using VPNs and usenet are BY FAR the minority

I do use public trackers but don't seed anything
another possibility could be from using acestreams to watch fight ppvs

spectrum is fucking kike corporate bullshit at its finest

hostile takeover of Brighthouse networks, raised my internet bill by $20 and lowered my speed by 40mb/s

fuck spectrum

Maybe it's just regional. I had TWC last year and paid about $20 more for slower Internet. These companies just go with what they think they can get away with.

>I don't know what was the trigger, they didn't list it

Then you're lying, because they always list exactly what you were downloading. That's how you get these notices. It's not the ISP who controls the content, it's the content providers who make the complaint, and then the ISP acts.

OP is full of shit.

i got a email from comcast within 3 hours of me pirating one of the game of thrones episodes this past season. I think if you start going over 10 letters your isp starts to give you punishments.

better than the fucking time when i lived with my parents though.
>be me
>19 year old uni fag on summer break at my parents house
>have huge anal fetish
>find mega torrent with every single scene that the anal acrobats studio have ever made
>parents have dsl provider called century link
>wake up next morning to my mom beating on my door
>user WHY THE FUCK DOES MY COMPUTER SAY THAT SOMEONE ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED SOMETHING CALLED ANAL ACROBATS
>wut
>go to her laptop
>fucking centurylink had a popup notification on her computer set to appear on the next computer that started using the internet that morning.
>right there in big fucking letters the notification says that someone in the household had illegally downloaded, "Anal Acrobats 1-8 dvds rip"
>my mom is conviced im some sexual freak thats not just into anal, but that im into scat.
>tfw your mom finds out what kind of sexual freak you are.

this is what I received

>monster curves: jada stevens
>kelly divine: foreign tongues
good taste fampai

Fake

you any usenet/ddl suggestions?

and the rest

fake as in they're fishing, or fake as in I'm full of shit?

>ISPs sandbagging kids causing years of sexual anxiety.
Would be downloading twice as much stuff illegally if that's the tactics those kikes are gonna use

fuck em, torrent away

fuck it, just keep doing what you're doing

Do they send notices to your ISP-created email account? I've never logged into it, and don't know if I even have one. If there is, it's probably filled with them.

that and any email associated with the account

You should make a movie out of this. 10/10, amazing. You're looking at a few Oscar noms.

In that case I'll probably end up switching ISPs without ever having seen any, kek.

Comcast emails my gmail account which is the email associated with the account

>tfw pirate all my shit on computer at local library
>tfw just stick em all on a usb stick
>tfw consequences will always be the same
>tfw laughing all the way home with 16 gigs of got

Same exact thing here user, had TWC since 2000 and never got a letter until a couple months ago when it went to spectrum, using a VPN now.

My first letter was for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Second was for an episode of Treme