TRUE TOADLINE GOTTILINE MICRO EXOTIC BULLY. BIG BONED SUPER SHORT AND EXTREME IN ALL WAYS...

TRUE TOADLINE GOTTILINE MICRO EXOTIC BULLY. BIG BONED SUPER SHORT AND EXTREME IN ALL WAYS. WE HAVE THE BEST EXOTIC BULLIES FOR SALE YOU WILL FIND SELECTION AND QUALITY . TOADLINE WAS CREATED BY ROYCE ROCCO OF NORTH COUNTY GOTTILINE FROM TRUE %100 GOTTILINE DOGS , WHICH HAS GOTTYLINE PITS DAXLINE , THE BULLY CAMPLINE MIAGI BLOOD , WEST COAST GOTTILINE ACELINE , EDGE OF GOTTILINE BULLSEYE BLOOD AND AFTER MANY YEARS OF BREEDING FOR SELECTIVE BULLY TRAITS .

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5gFeoAgvc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltIQv6rUOHg
youtube.com/watch?v=ra_32bYzrOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEAH YEAH YEAH
SLAMINATOR 5000
YOU CAN BET YOUR ASS HE IS ALSO SQUASHED
MORE SLAMMED AND SQUASHED PLEASE
HE LOOKS SMART AND WANTS TO FUCKING DIE

>Harry Dean Stanton never got to see a SLAMMED AND SQUASHED TOADLINE BULLY

>tfw when he isn't even sporting a chain

Is this kino?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5gFeoAgvc

COME ON GAMBINO

Are Gottiline and Gottyline two different lines?

>mfw I thought this was some kind of postironic pasta
>It's real

can i get a quick rundown on this SQUASHED AND SLAMMED maymay?

crime boss get

>gambino

fucking kek

Jokes aside, SLAMMEDfags are no different from Corgi owners

I don't know why dogfags are so fixated on breeding these mutants with loads of health issues.

why are you forcing this
keep it in context at /an/ before Sup Forums normietizes it
go back to making bane and party rick threads

That poor dog. I fucking hate humans breeding diseased animals in constant pain for nigger sense of aestethics.

Corgis at least don't have breathing problems.

Corgi's have back and hip problems like lots of different breeds but they were bred with short legs so that when the herded large animals the kicks would just go above their heads.

Still trying to understand this meme.

Do they break the dog's bones or don't they?

They are inbred designer monstrosities sold to sickos.

Bulldogs that have been bred in such a way as to produce hideous monstrosities. The "best" traits appear to be: extremely low to the ground, very broad shoulders, and thick bones. The overall ideal appearance seems to be one that makes the viewer question if the dog can even walk properly. It has been indicated that some are highly prone to heatstroke. The dogs are often described in ridiculous, unprofessional terms that make one question the mental competence of the sellers. One is led to believe, all things considered, that the dogs are meant to be some sort of gangsta-esque status symbols for wannabe gangstas.

For some reason, people pay exorbitant amounts for these animals. One breeder supposedly admitted to the whole thing being a pyramid "skeem" [sic] of sorts.

I want them all desu.

GOT GIRTH?

Snarf my boy

Rolling for crimeboss

this is how they make toadlines

Come on and SLAM

All these dogs are so fucking ugly holy shit

mfw

There were a couple of these threads before he died so I'm sure he checked it out

SLAMMED MICRO MOB BOSS ALIEN

LITERALLY KYS AND BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL OUR DOGS MINI JACK , MR.T , DEM BONEZ, MR TOAD - FOUNDER OF THE WHOLE NEW NCG TOADLINE EXOTICS. BE SURE TO CHECK ALL THE TOADLINE MALES OUT, NCG'S TOADLINES T2 , TOADLINES SNARF, TOADLINES STAYPUFT MAN, TOADLINES MINI MOOSE , TOADLINE CRIMEBOSS THE BEST EXOTIC BULLIES TO HIT THE BULLY SCENE..

You're a big guy

>tfw my meme caught on
im so proud of myself :3

whats a movie with SMASHED and SLAMMED doggos in it?

U mad turtle bois?

dude where did you find these jokers? what hey are doing to dogs is disgusting but tip top names and fresh meme congrats

real life

youtube.com/watch?v=ltIQv6rUOHg

rolling for Toad deux

youtube.com/watch?v=ra_32bYzrOQ

>Slam boy, SLAM!

Every time I see this dog I imagine it with Mark Wahlberg's voice

How do you go from this...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHOCKING

Troof rite here, ya heard me

stole it from /an/ tb h, but my threads on Sup Forums got qutie successful for some reason

.... to this?

I can always count on Sup Forums to introduce me to some retarded shit