Is there ANY plot idea that hasn't already been done?

is there ANY plot idea that hasn't already been done?

turns out you were in a dream the whole time

A movie where white people kidnaps black people to steal their bodies

a lot, but some asshole will come along and say "oh that's an adaptation of richard the III except completely different and a different structure, but its got some basic similarities like frustration and ambition!"

the movie for lift your skinny fists like dildos to heaven

haha
the core concept of "race kidnaps other race and takes their bodies" has been done. Picking white and black doesn't change anything

Why would anyone steal garbage though?

... so the fact hes describing GET OUT just flew over your head?

>Indian runner ducks

Alan Wake

The entire movie actually took place in a koala's asshole

A time travel movie where the protagonist helps the good guys (Axis) defeat the evil villains ("""Allies""") in WW2.

Steve Jobs has returned from the afterlife
iPod Classics start raining down from the skies
at extremely high velocity
iPod Classics kill billions of people across the Earth
Giant iPod Classics emerge from clouds and hover over all major cities
the voice of Steve Jobs is emitted in each specific local language
"We are the lord of Time."
"We can reverse this, but only if you offer sacrifice."
"You must never greentext again."
Hikkikomoris snap
They emerge from basements worldwide and begin overthrowing governments using blown-apart parts of iPod Classics as weapons
Timegod Steve Jobs is stabbed in his ghost-throat by a headphone jack and dies
He blows up the Earth as he goes
A single pristine iPod classic spirals out into space from the explosion, sailing into the universe...

Loads you haven't even thought of yet. Before Don't Breathe there wasn't a film about teens robbing a blind war veteran. Know what I mean?

>Before Don't Breathe there wasn't a film about teens robbing a blind war veteran.
Umm, sweetie...
>Trou Du Cul De Poisson (1976)
> Hoping to walk away with a massive fortune, a trio of thieves break into the house of a blind man who isn't as helpless as he seems. Three impoverished teenagers come up with a scheme to make easy money; by breaking into the house of a blind recluse purported to have a fortune.

Ah yes, how could I forget that Lars Verne Troyer masterpiece. Also, checked.

Or how before The good Neighbor, there was no story about some guys manipulating their neighbor. The ending was pure kino.

is there a movie about a person with the ability to freeze time?

Several.

That movie was really forgettable

name some

How about a dystopia where multinational companies govern the world that is a wasteland, and in order to save humanity from starvation they have to steal the last pure burger in the planet

Movie where zombie apocalypse pops up but it's shut down with only medium damage to the first world and the film is about the aftermath, ie false prophets, pharmaceutical companies profiteering, cults and rebuilding parts of the world that were more affected. Maybe throw in sub plot to explain the origin of the zombies, not sure. Basically the sequel to Shaun of the Dead but played straight

Can I trademark a dream I had so no one steals it for a movie?
>really super cloudy day those big huge puffy ones on a perfect blue day
>somehow all the clouds begin to solidify/freeze
>clouds start raining down from the sky
>what looks like massive icebergs crash down and destroy skyscrapers and entire cities below

Clockstoppers (not technically but the best of what you're looking for)
There are others but I don't care enough to think hard about it

This dream means you're a retard and a liberal

A movie where some crazy stuff happens to the protag but then it turns out the he was the crazy one the whole time!

roots?

Tons. Unfortunately hollywood is scared to stray from the formula.

Really made me think

A feature-length IMAX epic about Sneed's Feed and Seed

A dude who's always on the left side of pictures and he's me.

A movie where jews are the villains.

What is "they live"

A bird watcher sees a large crow kill a man through a series of unlikely events. The media believes this to be the work of some deranged killer. The lines between reality and the media hype train begin to blur as the bird watcher attempts to track down the crow.

"They Live isn't about Jews" - (((John Carpenter)))
"Hey I never sai-" - John Carpenter

"They Live [is] ... about Jews" (John Carpenter)

fails MLA

I forgot the name because it was shitty but there was some Britbong flick where the guy uses his power to stop time to undress women in a grocery store that he works at.

jej That would say too much