Wouldn't it have been more cost-efficient to manufacture a slimmer body?

Wouldn't it have been more cost-efficient to manufacture a slimmer body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbCyXVEVpKk
youtu.be/nbCyXVEVpKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she really didn't age well at all.

she can't age she is a robot

The problem really is the face -not the body.

Should have just made her naked. Movie would have been kino then.

In some scenes she looked like a fat duck, both the face and the body were problematic.
Couldn't watch the whole thing。

Daily reminder that Scarlet has size 9 feet which are pretty monstrous for someone who's only 5'2".

that's women for you

If you want live action sentient female robots/androids give The Machine a watch.

Really surprised by how much I enjoyed it

>falling for the dyke hair meme

Why wasn't she naked? Would that have made it R rated? Was she just a shitty actor who can't commit to a role?

>manufacture
You mean cast a younger actress

i like that sexy kike bitch she's got a nice thicc body and ass.

our race has the hottest broads

you have the net's largest collection of ball torture vids, don't you?

lots of curves for a police android

it's extra mass she converts into muscle like when she tries to rip apart the tank

fuck off back too israel you kike piece of shit

Reminder that she became fat by making money from whitewashing movies and stealing the work from honest hardworking asian actresses.

>uneven knees

Disturbing

youtube.com/watch?v=nbCyXVEVpKk

I wonder if they digitally shrink her hobbit-tier feet for promo material.

I just like seeing a woman in an action role that looks like she could kick some ass and do some damage unlike Scarejew, Hathaway, or Gadot

Caity a cute.

>looks like she could kick some ass
>midget with a body of a 9 year old
k

GITS, more like GUTS, amirite?

I see you are a man of taste, hmm

>OUR

I'll grow into them, r-right mom?

She looks good to me

Antje Traue would have been so much better as the Major..

Yes

>almost naked body scene
>she looked like a fat dwarf
Bad casting choice.

I want her to PISS on me RIGHT NOW

her body is too soft-looking to be the major.

The dude they got for Batou and Michael Pitt looked great though

>Batou looked great

you know what

on second thought that looks fucking stupid.

Perlman was the go to Batou choice but it's better he didn't get dragged through the mud with this flick

>it's a Sup Forums pretends that scarlett johansson is not amazingly beautiful episode

He's too old to play Batou. The character is a black ops door-kicker, you don't cast someone who is nearly 70 and out-of-shape.

Pretty or not, she's too old for a role that was written as someone in their late teens/early twenties and she's not got the physical presence for Kusanagi.

jesus christ, this movie was more boring than avatar. and that's saying something.

Why is she wearing the front panel of a cassette player?

>a role that was written as someone in their late teens/early twenties
I thought the Major was Early thirties, you counting Arise shit?

The writer of this film was so retarded that he thought it was important to show us how Batou got his prosthetic eyes and how Kusanagi was manufactured. what's his name again?

I mean the live action movie. She's a runaway, still lived with her mother, has a room that is decorated in a relatively childish way. All seems to imply the character is a lot younger than Johansson, I guess that you could argue she got stuck into a mid-thirties shell rather than one that reflected her age though, since they apparantly deliberately adjusted her ethnicity and name to hide her origin too.

They even had to cgi her face she's so old.

So why did they cast Johanson?

Dunno, seemed like dumb casting to me, presumably simply for her star power to justify such a large budget on something that wasn't a capeshit sequel.

At least she's not pushing 70 though.

Half that face is makeup and makeup coating,along with shit like fake eyelashes

>British Soldier
>Bloused boots

ree

>that tfw when girls have bigger feet than you

Is this movie worth seeing? The anime was great but live action adaptions never turn out they way they're supposed to.

Standard action film with a story no one gives a shit about, It's female robocop but better.
Better than GitS:The New Movie though

It sucked tbqh.

It's just Robocop, but significantly worse, the only thing it took from the GitS franchise were a few visual nods and the franchise name.

At least in the setting of the story that could make sense. In a world where people with the money can live hundreds of years/indefinitely and people working for the government (especially special ops) have essentially sold their souls, notions of age and maturity start to thin.

>PAAAAAAAAARP

It's better than Sup Forums would have you believe but it's not especially great, some of the dialogue is very on the nose and will make you eyeroll, however it also has a lot of really nicely crafted death scenes and it's really great to look at.

I'd recommend watching it just to see Beat Takeshi plug a bunch of fools with a wheelgun.

It was kinda funny in the intro when they cut from the regular-sized skeleton to the scarjo-skinned fatbot.

what about our boys?

those lashes are real. it's actually throwing the look off, you can't wear that much makeup and no liner/lashes.

>give The Machine a watch.

10/10 soundtrack, just a shame it had a tiny budget which was evident sometimes with how dark everything was. I liked it anyway, had based Toby Stephens too.

But it's not good to look at. Everything looks artificial and plasticky. It has the vibe of an advert or music video trying to look like a high budget movie.

Good visuals which are a bit too shiny, anime had more toned down visuals which worked better and more realistic IMO.

Plotwise its absolute and utter dogshit, like how dude can break his own neck while in transparent container and under surveillance of special force.
Like they couldnt develop a better restraining equipment.
I guess practice of taking away shoelaces and belts from prisoners is long gone in the future and everyone get a nice leash to hung himself at ones leisure.

Got to stuff a lot of tech in there you know.

the way Scarjo walked was pretty funny, it kind of looked like she was trying to make her footfalls "heavy" because she's a cyborg but it just looked goofy because she's short.

>like how dude can break his own neck while in transparent container and under surveillance of special force
Remember laughing in the fucking theatre the EXACT moment that shit happened. Section 9 is filled with professionalists, amrite.

damn she is disgusting

who wore it better? the highly paid actress or the nerdy no name wife?
youtu.be/nbCyXVEVpKk

The one not wearing an additional harness to do stuntwork

She just didn't slim down. Trivial to digitally remove bulk from a harness in a movie with this much CGI.

This was a feminist choice by scar to make some sort of dumb point. She's fat, just like in under the skin.

>that wannabe cape ending

they really tried their best to shit on the original material

she looked hot in that movie I don't care what you think

big feet can be very sexy too

This movie had perfect source material to pull from and they fucked it up.

Burn them all.

Hollywood can't into anime.

Dragon Ball.
Ghost in the Shell.
Death Note.

BALLS DEEP

BEEEP BOOOOOOOOOOP

You're wrong.