ITT: Post actors that will eventually take their own life in the future

Starting with a very obvious one. I'd bet on it.

He was my hero. I did my very first school project on him. People kept saying I looked/acted like him so I dressed up as him for Halloween one year.

I used to have "Liar Liar" on VHS and I would watch it every week.

Hearing the things people have accused him of and seeing him act like this breaks my heart. I agree with you OP, I think he bites the bullet soon.

He's just a very lovecraftian actor, you're confusing that with signs of suicidal depression.

I don't understand how Keanu Reeves hasn't yet.

we all know he will, but the question is HOW will he do it?

Every night I go to sleep I'm grateful robert de niro hasn't hanged himself yet

Handgun in his bedroom.

a highly publicized rape-murder-suicide including a boat chase and a bit where he stumbles around on the beach in briefs before blowing his brains out on live television

fuck outta here nigger, classic will never commit the ultimate sin

Because he's a handsome young billionaire.
His fiance was trash, no need to be upset.

I am sorry user.

The same pills he gave his wife

If he did that would be so lovecraftian

This is a whites only thread. Please see the exit.

This ones not an actor but I'd say Krager

Did he ever reveal which A-lister diddled all these childstars in the 80's?

It was Dan 'The man with the van" Schneider

When is Brendan's alimony up? You guise think he'll make it?

Dan "give me a ciggy, its gonna be an all nighter" Schneider is not an A-lister

>goes to some fashion show
>dresses a fine looking jacket
>grooms himself

>ITS ALL MEANINGLESS!!

>reporter points out this paradox
>leaves embarrassed

I think he didn't plan it but got angry at the first question where he was ask if hes looking for a date in the streets, that probably stung a bit since the recent suicide of his girlfriend is still fresh.

you dumb fucks understand that this is le ebin method acting, right?

hes shooting some shitty TV show about comedian going insane and hes doing it on purpose, guess hes trying to go full Kaufman after his role

Ooo very good call. She's all pudgy now and doing weird appearances. I feel sorry for her

I just don't get why people are hating on him for this event where he was essentially just shitposting IRL.
Well, I don't get why people on Sup Forums are hating on him.

>giving a tripfag any modicum of attention

He's too far gone anons, the question is how many people he'll take with him in the process

Probably gonna drive his truck into a chan meet up before shooting himself

me

>obliterating your mind body and spirit to remember script lines and act it out slightly more convincingly for an audience who will ultimately completely forget about it

I guess when you're already a shattered husk of a human things like this don't really matter anymore

Obviously

Will he do it in a funny way?
It's just a question.

Dewey?

How dare you.

The kid from terminator two

I did theatre in school.

>acted like him
I'm sure that's not annoying

I appreciate method actors when it's something relatively grounded like Lincoln and other historical characters because it genuinely improves the portrayal but I feel like the hallmark of a good actor is no having to go full retarded just to understand a role.

> One chance at life
> You are Paul Dano

Whatever the opposite of suicide is, that's what Paul will do.

When was the last time a famous woman even committed suicide?

And I mean suicide suicide, not dying because you couldn't handle your drugs.

>2009: Barton makes negative headlines again when she reportedly causes some drama at a Miss Sixty fashion show during New York Fashion Week by sending staff scrambling to find her a different outfit after she arrived in one that was too sheer.

1. Brendon Fraser
2. Jim Carrey
3. Ben Affleck

>those dubs
why do you wish him such ill

Unrequited love

I think he'll at least go for a rematch cage fight with Maddie one last time, but yeah.

He's been cucked for the last time.

you are assuming he is a god fearing fag like you, just because he's le epin meme on Sup Forums. go back to 9fag, you are trying way too hard to fit in here and failing.

I cry myself to sleep thinking about what's he's going through. Mummy returns was straight kino

Feels bad man.

He came off as an edgy teen in this interview

>Pierre is a tall big Chad-looking doofus, what actor would you recommend?
>Paul Dano

I haven't seen him in years.

I can't wait until this faggot croaks. Your redditor tears will be delicious Sup Forums. Doubly so if he becomes an hero.

>being rich and famous
>killing yourself because some retarded drama

Come fucking on

agreed, the reporter truly btfo him when pointing out his hypocrisy

>money solves everything

Hang in there, he's probably planning a comeback.

That nigger never smiled since his fiance died. Do you want to say that Keanu is the best actor that ever lived?

Yes?
>ohh wife ded
>look, money on a hollywood actor dick
>150000 more appears

If only he had thought of a good comeback.

Scam.
Jim is notorious for controlling the media.
That's all he did.

If you had the option to be rich or be poor, all other things being equal, which would you pick?

Also, Dan "Put Drugs In Her Cider And Stick It Inside Her" Schneider wasn't active in the 80s and prefers to rape little girls. The story in question was about little boys and it's either Spielberg or The Ruse Cruise.

stop reddit posting please.

I'm seeing a suicide-by-cop in his future. He wouldn't take his own life by his own hand, he would force the hands of society until we had to put him down.

>tfw the JUST store calls

A not so obvious one, Justin Timberlake

Cringe

she'll do the impossible and somehow over dose on weed

Poor. Suffering builds character and makes you stronger.

Eww

...who?

Daniel Day Lewis

He'll kill himself, people will believe it's just part of his method acting for several weeks and as the truth unfolds he'll be considered the greatest actor of all time and you'd get arrested if you think otherwise

Also: David Blaine

Lol.

>If you had the option to be rich or be poor, all other things being equal, which would you pick?
That's not the point tho.

>shia leaves a cryptic suicide (video) note
>no body
>Sup Forums internet detectives find it in 2 days

>put on lashes
>but no concealer
why

paint overdose

Yeah, I think it's part of a deal he's made to be the face of "The Evils of Marriage", to put white guys off the whole Wife and Family thing. It's why they keep pushing him as a meme on Reddit. Then he'll have a crazy career resurgence once the alimony period is up and win an Oscar for the performance of a lifetime (as an alimony fucked husk, not whatever movie he gets it for).