Schools here are teaching kids that Trump is a racist

and that "if your parents vote for him, tell CPS that you are in danger"

STOP THE RIDE, STOP THE RIDE, STOP THE RIDE,

my neice just told me that "my teacher says that trump is a racist!, you are a racist for voting for him!" because i have a trump sticker, a "#MAGA" logo on the tailgate and have a MAGA cap sitting on the dashboard

schools are officially teaching children that clinton will be the "greatest president ever"

this has to stop

VOTE FOR FUCKING TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are your kids in pubic school, user?

Kids can't vote anyway, who cares.

BUMP, THIS IS IMPORTANT,

neice, my sisters kids

the fact that schools are telling them a candidate is bad in anyway

don't you have laws against indoctrination and shit? What the hell?

no, teachers can say whatever they want

also, her own teacher has demonized me for driving a truck, so what i do, when i drive by the school, i pop it in neutral, and rev the fuck out of the engine

why does the usa public school system always misrepresent socioeconomic backgrounds?

says shit like "you're ruining the envrionment, do ytou even pull anything?" me: no "why do you have a truck?" me: because i needed a vehicle and it was only 900 bucks "couldn't you have gotten a smaller car?" me: *revs engine drowning her out*

Very mature you truly are winning the hearts and minds of today's youth.

i like driving big vehicles,

>If [political affiliation], call CPS on them.
OVER THE FUCKING LINE.
Get a recording of that, get with every other conservative family and Sue the teacher and every sick fuck that stands by them into oblivion. That shit is like SWATing and is utterly unacceptable.

I love crashing big vehicles with no survivors

Nice fuckiing parking jackass, Crooked as a queer and on the line. Lazy fat fucking americunt can't even drive a vehicle properly, no fucking wonder America has gone to shit, Where is your self respect.

>no, teachers can say whatever they want
Enticing a minor to commit a crime is punishable equal to the crime that would be committed, if you have hard evidence of this you can stick that teacher with one count of filing false statement for each student they teach... They probably go to prison and most definitely don't ever teach again.

My condolences.
At least you're not standing idly by. .
Keep on fighting the good fight, user

Shut up ahmed

Bump

I have a truck because I fucking need a truck. You can't carry heavy ironwork casting in a dinky little car.

sounds like some cuck state like north carolina. This true OP?

>when i drive by the school, i pop it in neutral, and rev the fuck out of the engine
noice

IT'S SPELLED NIECE you illiterate mongoloid gb2 school

>if your parents vote for him call cps
The real question is why haven't he parents gang beat the teacher yet)

>my niece just told me

Anecdotes aren't evidence
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Wrong question

>user, why aren't you more involved with your kid's education?

Right question

Pretty good bait.

Don't these kids dislike authority? When I was a kid I hated my teachers. One tried to brainwash all of us into being Christians telling us sob stories about that faggot Jesus and it made me go through an atheist phase. Are the little cucks these days submitting to authority? It seems like they're under the guise that they're fighting it whilst simultaneously being good goys pushing the globalist agenda.

Where does your niece live ?

Your niece is in the scouts now

They also push globalization, feminism, and "race is a social construct". I just graduated a year ago and they were teaching us all this.

I did, once.

The jew evolved

I bet that was a fun trip.

nise truck

Give us more information.

What school does she go to? Get the teacher's name. Tell the proper journalistic sources.

What a cunt.

The worst kind of teachers are the cunts that use their position to try to indoctrinate kids.

You realize that this is illegal right.

Whoever the teacher is, you can get them fired and banned for life

Damn the problem is rooted deep. It's gonna take more than simple herbicide. The whole country needs to be turned into paper. Start the civil war.

bring it to the PTA or school board

you really overestimate how much leeway teacher's get

Contact the school and a local news organization and complain.

You are not powerless.

Act.

Not surprising since we lack national spirit
youtu.be/vhq91iftfMc

you should obviously have complained to the principal and superintendent of that district, politics are very clearly supposed to be kept out of public schools
get that teacher fired for trying to brainwash children or get a nice fat paycheck from the lawsuit money

I remember when we had fucking bring mom or dad in for work day, my classmate brought in his dad who was a marine who was in desert storm and first stages of operation iraqi freedom. He was my fucking hero when he came in with his dress blues on. My cousins sons friend was gonna bring his father in who was an army ranger but the school fucking denied him. Such a god damn shame. They also have things called diversity day where they go to the fucking gym and learn about why white people are the devil

no source
no video

literal internet rumor shitposting

tell your fucking nieces' kids or whatever to VIDEOTAPE this. It could get national attention for about six minutes.

Time to tell the teachers' union to fuck off and homeschool

The thing that's rotten is that parents who do vote Trump can get their children in trouble.

>A chink complaining about white drivers

no joke, ironically after getting the truck i got a job with a local farm here, and i went and bought the trailer hitch ball to help move the cattle to customers to buy them

>says a person can't do his job because of his race
>trump cucks think this isn't racist
you people are amazingly stupid

If you're talking about the judge, Trump was right. The guy is very clearly biased due to his race.

their gym isn't even actual physical activity anymore, back in my day (read: 2002) they would have weekly tests where you had to run 1/4th a mile in less than 20 minutes (for an 8 year old that's far) and whoever climbed the highest on a 20ft rope from the cieling would get a little plastic medal thing

what do they do now? they have reading competitions and walking competitions to "be fair to the less active kids" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Curio is a peice of shit tho, his dad was an illegal immigrant and he's part of a group that wants total and complete amnesty

Murica

>1/4th a mile
Nigga I had to run a mile, I remember it so perfect too. Four trees around my schools yard that were in line like the state of nevada. We would run diagonally and then straight up and around those two trees and back again 3 more times. my gym coach was a faggot though, fuck mr. McCumber.

i typed that on my 3 year old droid maxx with a cracked screen because i'm too fucking lazy to buy a new phone, sue me

and no, i'm not on verizon, i'm on a pre-paid carrier that uses verizons towers

you got any of them LINKS MOTHERFUCKER?