Girl and dude get drunk

>girl and dude get drunk
>get frisky
>dude fingers girl, no sex
>girl passes out during fingering
>dude is arrested for rape

Redpill me on Brock phenomenon

poor guy, this happened in the land of freedom?

This is what you need to know.

>girl passes out during fingering
That is pure speculation. That can't be determined. Also, she was not passed out. Later, after the hook up had ended, she was no responsive to question from either the Swededs (according to them) or the police, but she was not completely out of it. She just wouldn't or couldn't answer questions.

He wasn't arrested for rape, he was arrested for 3rd degree sexual assault.

rape is a social construct

It's sad y'all defend this kid. Look at his fucking eyes. Rapist serial killer waiting to happen. When he gets hit up for another rape y'all are gonna feel stupid.

>complain about degeneracy
>defend convicted sex offenders

you cant have it both ways Sup Forums

just because this shithead is white doesnt mean we have to defend him.

Me and this girl have been friends for a long time, like each other. We go to a friends party. We both get drunk and start getting frisky but no sex happens

Two weeks later she tries to press charges on me for sexual assault, only get misdemeanor battery.

Court date lawyers see its bs, charges get dropped

She even tried to add more on court date saying I did fuck her.

I guess that's why I feel sorry for this fuck.

These dudes are actually good looking so Im confused why these cunts are not siding with them. Also what he did was sexual assault not rape. Plus he did the fingering while drunk doesnt that clear any criminal charge?

Women are fucking evil cunts, user.

>Countless female rapists and pedophiles get extremely short sentences, no sentences at all
>Victims that impregnate the rapist may even be forced to pay child support, basically contractually obligated to be a part of their rapists life for the next 18 years
>Feminist reaction: *crickets*

>One male rapist gets a short sentence out of all the others that get long sentences, a lot of them convicted on hearsay and emotional evidence
>Feminists flip their fucking shit

Feminists really don't want equality, do they?

THE LAND OF FREEDOM
H
E

L
A
N
D

O
F

F
R
E
E
D
O
M

This is what happens when you think women are people user they are not they are just animals mimicing male behavior the best they can.

>The United States of White Knights

Yup land of freedom my ass. Only thing I gotta worry about if she doesn't try stalking me to my jobs and tells my bosses false claims. It's a nightmare

>t's sad y'all defend this kid. Look at his fucking eyes. Rapist serial killer waiting to happen. When he gets hit up for another rape y'all are gonna feel stupid.

unironically typing 'ya'll' on the internet

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

All this attention for a nerd who fingerbanged a drunk chick,
Wheres the outrage of the Swedish rape epidemic from dirty muslims?

>Look at his fucking eyes.
I hope someone says something like this about your eyes someday.

Get a restraining order,also she sounds like a legit sadist psychopath that has designated you as her prey to fuck with.

>the people wanting death or beheading for him

>tfw Americans are equally brown western Saudis.

>be cougar Stacy
>have bf
>get young Chad wasted at a party
>make out with him
>take him home but pass out on the way
>he fingers you
>2 swede cucks spot a couple that isn't interracial and get triggered
>chase off Chad
>wake up in hospital and be told you were raped by the boy you tried to fuck anyway
>go along with the story to not take responsibility for your own actions

Even if they made it home she could accuse him of rape later since she was wasted

Why does his happen tho. Are women really fucking out of it.

jokes aside, it's pretty sad user, try to not fall for her tricks, also this

Why she wasnt charges with rape?

I don't see much equality in thay

I guess no more parties or drinking with mates ever again.

thats why you need to make it abundantly clear that you have no qualms about murdering a bitch.

say something like
>you got about 10 seconds to show me that hole, cuz dis gorilla dick daddy is hungry, and if you dont blow me right, i might kill you.

shell get the message

I'm that big gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet

You should try hit her.

For some reason women rarely denounce a man that really beat them.

Perharps they're masochists by nature

I was falsely accused of sexual harassment/assault while I was active duty. I nearly lost everything because of a lying cunt.

Women have no qualms lying. She had a boyfriend, she got wasted, made a bad choice with someone else who was also wasted. Woke up and regretted it. Simple as that. He got 3 months in prison and now hes on the sex offenders list. His life is ruined a d people think that isn't enough?

Fuck feminism.

IF ONLY WHITE WOMEN CARED AS MUCH ABOUT BILL CLINTON'S MANY, MANY VICTIMS AS THEY CLAIM TO CARE ABOUT THE WOMAN WHO BROCK TURNER "RAPED" WHO'S NAME THEY DO NOT KNOW

Women are memes you can cum inside. Essentially, they are just children with tits.

I think. Maybe having a gf is a bad idea.....

>Women are memes you can cum inside. Essentially, they are just children with tits.

kid was dumbass and consorted with drunk college whores. Deserves his 3 months of hard time for being such an idiot.

Female was neither harmed nor traumatized, nor did she object to the act, so going by alpha universe law there was no crime. (However we are clearly not in the alpha universe)

"Witnesses" blew the whole thing out of proportion, as did SJW judges and jurys. The outrage over this whole thing is absurd since he's already labeled a sex offender and his life is basically fucked. But that's never been enough to sate the female lust for power.

What is this page, I dont even??????

Just because there's a guy with a fedora next to it don't make it untrue.

You can blame a couple of Swedish faggots for coaxing her into believing she got raped. Thanks again, Sweden.

>Just because there's a guy with a fedora next to it don't make it untrue.

I bet that's what fucking happen. Fucking swede cucks

>It's hard not to rape an extremely drunk girl
A tipsy girl who gets flirty is one thing, but he was getting it on with someone who was catatonic.
When shes too drunk, anything past 2nd base is rape.

What is there to redpill about a degenerate who fingers drunken whores next to dumpsters? I don't give a single fuck about him. I hope Tyrone stuck it to him in jail

Meanwhile unfunny comedian sjw her Amy jokes and brags about raping a guy and getting away with it

>having awkward eyes means your a killer
he cant help how he looks this is a weak as fuck argument plenty of insane people look normal like ted bundy youre discriminating against him for looking autistic

>interacting with human females at all

This, women getting drunk are whores and trash tier, he got what everyone gets when they mess with trash people.

>tfw gay bottom
>tfw will never have to go to prison because a girl had regrets

feels good desu

Is gay the true red pill for men?

>guy and girl get drunk
>they hook up
>she passes out as he fingers her a little bit
>people show up and he runs
>this is somehow the worst rape in the history of vaginas
This, that fucking kid that got hurt in Syria and that fucking gorilla are the 3 biggest distractions in the media.

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

I'd say it will be when artificial wombs are a thing. For now, not so much.

>WAAAAAH WAAAAH RAPE CULTURE STOP THE FRAT WHITE BOYS EWWW MISOGYNISTS!
>SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP MUSLIMS DON'T RAPE YOU RACIST SHUT IT DOWN

Leftism is a mental disorder and they need to be killed.

Are the chances of the girl's identity being revealed a legitimate 0%?

When you get down to brass tacks and investigate, this is the horrible truth.

It's probably better not to know.

You don't get it. Freedom is what we deliver when blowing shit up. It's a meme. We haven't had freedom in 100 years.

Michelle Dauber. Someone should kill this woman. Smash her skull open.

Nice try, Michelle Dauber.

Mmmm, look at that glorious nose. It's like a toucan.

Stfu you garbage nigger. You're a piece of shit nigger, and I know it.

why does this guy look like a Kike mixed with a eastern Slav?

absolute subhuman garbage.

fucking kikes

>Michelle Dauber. Someone should kill this woman. Smash her skull open.

The fucking whore consent. He could have fucked her until she bled and he wouldn't have done anything wrong.

If this was the uk he would already be dead. Think about that

you should be a race identifier in the upcoming wars

Ever since Trayvon Martin, lesser peoples have been frothing at the mouth craving an evil white they can burn in effigy. Time after time, the media has handed them spun up criminals, cases where it was the less superior peoples to blame and not the white patriarchs. Its driving them insane. Cops have been shot because of it.

>Be Amy Schumer
>Go to bf appartment on campus
>See him drunk
>unzip his pants
>porceeds to fondle his genitals to get an erection.
>
>
>Fast forword years
>Amy Schumer on stage:"Penis...am I right, ladies?"
>Raucous applause from the audience

It's cultural.
So a white man raping is cultural appropriation.

Fucking biggot. You're a fucking white man.

Post the meme with her on stage saying mundane things and the crowd laughing please.

yeah due process is totally stupid because he has rapist eyes. Fuck you moron, you're the reason we are in decline

Generation Snowflake

Found it.

My brother being a white knighting girls cant do anything wrong bitch about this led to me saying that i hope he gets killed in action.

Haven't talked to him since.

This shit keeps getting re-posted over and over again.

It feels like some asspained fairy can't get over this and is trying to astroturf Sup Forums and make out anyone actually cares, as if this is some sort of grand injustice to society and Brock "give her some schooner and let my fingers ruin her" Turner is further proof rabble rabble rabble whyte people cheat boo hiss moan patriarchy!

Also some dumb fucking letter filled with overly emotional bullshit from a girl who was supposedly "unconscious", as if she was too drunk be awake, but still not drunk enough to get really upset when he shoved a thousand pine needles up her cunt as he full forced her uterus with tend fingers shaped like a dagger.

>look at his eyes

Why are you so racist against white people with blue eyes, you dumb nigger? Black skin is more of an indication of rape, violence, and crime than blue eyes are.

It was the prof Michelle Dauber. It's always some libshit professor pushing this kind of garbage.

Just like that freak Melissa Click that made a scene at Mizzou, they crawl into academia and never ever leave their comfortable brainwashing soapbox.

so he's innocent?