Hey Luke, did I ever tell you about Jefferson Starship, better known as Unidentified Human band?

>Hey Luke, did I ever tell you about Jefferson Starship, better known as Unidentified Human band?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Human_band

>A band consisting of seven Human males was popular on Kashyyyk in 1 ABY.[2] During the Galactic Empire's Blockade of Kashyyyk in that year, an Imperial technician watched a holovid performance of the band playing the song "Light the Sky on Fire." The holovid played inside a music box in the home of a Wookiee family that the technician and several other Imperials were searching for signs of Rebel activity. The band consisted of a lead singer, three members playing plucked string instruments, a drummer, a keyboardist and a man playing a wind instrument.[1]

>The hard-rocking, hippie, freedom-loving tunes of Unidentified Human band would be the inevitable demise of the Galactic Empire, with their driving riffs and mesmerizing hooks. Indeed, not even the mighty Lord Vader could withstand the awesomeness of Unidentified Human band. They were good friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nose
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>starwars.wikia.com
The internet was a mistake

Wikia is the shittest wiki site there is. Am I wrong?

WEEEEL YUUU

LIIIIIIIIIIGHT THIS GUY ON FIIIIIIRE

AAAAAAEEEEEEAAAAAA

STIR WHIP STIR WHIP WHIP WHIP STIR

yes but it's good to know thing about whatever garbage popular media you're currently consuming, especially when your capacity for memory has slowly eroded after years and years of social isolation

This is the furthest I have ever seen anyone go with this meme. There's no turning back now.

>Luke, have I ever told you about Breasts?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nose

what

indeed. because, on a daily basis, my life DEPENDS on NEEDING TO KNOW that the song "light the sky on fire" was popular on Kashyyk. my god, how many times have i woken in a cold sweat, screaming "WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT SONG PLAYING IN THE WOOKIEE'S HOME IN THE STAR WARS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL? WHAAAAAAAAT???"

>especially when your capacity for memory has slowly eroded after years and years of social isolation
Does this actually happen?

yup! pretty sure I have dementia now. going to kill myself later this year

lol

We used to wonder about things. Now we don't wonder about anything, we're all just bored by it all.

Normies getting on it was. I blame phones having the ability to connect.

20 years ago and it was fine.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker

Remember when we thought the internet was going to make people smarter?
I member.

>Jefferson Starship ended the Galactic Empire

you are under 25, it WILL happen to you

>Admiral Thrawn is no longer canon
Thanks for reminding me cockfucker

he is canon you retard. Disney made Rebels S3 about him.

They weren't really my thing, I was more into jizz.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

Bump

Maybe you, pessimistic emo faggot

Star Wars nerds aren't a problem. I used to be one, looking interesting shit up about Star Wars' history same way I do about ASOIAF's. Problem comes from Disney simplifying all this shit instead of just letting the saga die when it should've with III.

>the official starwars wiki
>.wikia

Bump

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxyN3z9PL4

It's widely hated by the administrators of the biggest hubs on it, but with the the seo they have starting up any competition only fractures communities