Zac Efron/Hal Jordan

Get on the Zal Jorfron hype train. Zac and Ezra palling around as Hal and Barry. Sign me up.

More fitting than Reynolds.

Next stop is Shia for Jason Todd

I'd prefer Tom Welling as Green Lantern

OH FUCK YES

He'd fit in DCEU narrative of big guys.

yay more untalented jews for dceu

You think you can just cast somebody who's been a character in the universe before?

Is this some sort of unnamed sources told me?

He'd play a pretty great retard Hal if his performance in Neighbours is to be believed.

I dunno, I could honestly see him as Richard Rider.

What is it about him that just says "Space cop"?

Because we want to get him off this planet.

Marvel has done this a few times if I'm not mistaken.

In that case it's good! But only when Marvel does it, of course. If someone else had the AUDACITY to use a Marvel strategy then everyone will hate him for it.

I actually wouldn't have a problem with Zac in the DC theatrical movies. But I think I would prefer him as Ted Kord and if Channing Tatum isn't going to get around to do Gambit, for him to play Michael Carter/Booster Gold.

Hal should be a tiny bit older than Ezra will be. Essentially, he won't be much older than Vic. Jake Gyllenhaal would be great but I doubt he'd want to be in a genre movie at this stage in his career. Matt Bomer would be good as well.

Momoa Arthur will be about Clark's age. And even if Diana is supposed to be quite chronologically old, given how old Chris Pine is in real life, I'm assuming they are viewing her, even if she doesn't actually look older than Zac, and certainly younger than Henry, she'll probably be asked not be viewed or written as not to be viewed as Flash's or Vic's equal.

Ezra barely turned 24 while they've been filming Justice League. But Zac doesn't really look much older than Ezra.

They should have someone late 30s as Hal, and have them having been a Lantern for a few years, just mostly in space and not really doing anything on Earth - possibly they were helping other Lanterns elsewhere during the entire MoS stuff, thus couldn't help. The third Lantern - Guy's role (if they are going to actually have a Guy but I think a female would be FAR better and easier to cast since only comic fans will have a clue as to who Guy is) can be the age this Flash and Cyborg are.

Idris Elba would make an excellent John Stewart and would be a great get. If they want younger, there is Michael B. Jordan, but again, I think slightly older would be better. Michael Ealy would be another good get. Dule Hill can play younger but I'm not sure if his height would be problematic with the rest of the cast.

>Idris Elba would make an excellent John Stewart
When will this meme die?

black would make a great black

It's just, "Actor A can't be Green Arrow, fucker doesn't even have beard!" and "he's manlet, Bane is big guy!".
Meanwhile Elba is great black, as you said. From John Stewart to Static Shock and Vixen.

And Cyborg and Mr. Terrific and Bronze Tiger and Steel.

Stay mad.

No, no. We already have wasted Bronze Tiger.
But then again, Elba would just be better.
Can he even be in DCEU?

Chris Evans was Johnny Storm in two movies before he was Captain America in the MCU.

For that matter, James Marsden was Cyclops in 3 movies before he was cast (as a non-hero) in Superman Returns.

I wouldn't object to seeing Marsden cast as something.

>Static Shock

Nah, Trevor Noah.

This is why Sup Forums should never fucking ever be in charge of casting.

No shit flamer

Choose someone better

>Implying both DC and Marvel haven't done this several times before

Efron is underrated desu, so good

We have a source or nah?

Jaden Smith

>Dule Hill
>John Stewart

They should get James Roday for Hal

Booster and Ted should just be Roday and Dule

Wasn't he already rumored to play Static in that live-action Static Shock show they were supposedly making?

I'd happily watch that.

Zac Efron would be better as Nightwing.