++TIME TRAVEL PROPHECY COMING TRUE++

IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

WHAT IF MEME MAGIC IS ACTUALLY REAL?

I thought It was just a funny meme but.....

Now I just don't know

>shitposting transcends our realm, and we were born just in time to utilize it

Same fagging this hard

alex jones tier snake oil. Focus on Hillary coughing and not time machines you fucking retard

>We've actually awakened an Egyptian god of chaos

I'm bumping my thread you mong

And which part exactly is coming true? We literally can't prove any of this shit until December.

It's a distraction. OP wants us to waste valuable meme magic time on reading that post.

BACK TO THE OTHER THREADS, WE HAVE MEME MAGIC TO UTILIZE

OP can't bump you dummy

This makes me think... Memes are very simple forms of communication, and really don't hold any meaning outside of specific context. If there are multiple simultaneous timelines, it would be simple to preserve memes across them, because they are simple and so will stay contextual.

What if meme magic isn't magic, but an actual failsafe communication method?

its definitely magic

Words are the shadow of things

You doubted him.

False worshippers are traitors, shitstains on Keks holy name.

>tfw I'm a part of this screencap
>tfw I'm a part of Sup Forums history

Some user sent this to Clinton's new tumblr. If they publish it, I'm done. I'll forever believe in kek.

Sadly they haven't posted any new letters since they started it yesterday.

Me too. Feels good man

I love Trump as much as the next guy but even if time travel was possible you are limited to traveling backwards, not forwards and there are rules, time isn't fluid, it's not relaxed. There are rules and constraints to it that keep it in order, even countering all the paradoxes with time travel, there's one that cannot be countered at all.

Some of you will know what paradox I'm talking about. Time travelers can only observe the past, they cannot interact with it nor can they travel to the future, there is no such thing as the future. Only the present and the past course of events which have happened.

Sorry but those are the rules and they cannot be broken by anyone.

he opens his browser and lies

Haha, travel to the future is far simpler that travelling to the past - barring nuclear decay there's no reason you can't travel forward indefinitely.

This thread made me realise i want to rewatch Steins; gate

What is this bullshit?

Apparently Trump is a time traveler because Tim Kaine's wife looks like a dude?

Has anyone else seen this guy's tripcode since then?

Trump aborted a communist universe! He's the Lord, beloved son of Kek.

according to timeanon, time travel is possible because you arent going back to your own timeline, instead your going to different timelines. trump can change a timeline without it affecting the timeline he came from

yep, but i dont remember much of what he said in that thread

>you are limited to traveling backwards, not forwards
Literally the opposite you goddamn kumquat.

That means there is a timeline where Hillary wins and we are all dead.

he said there was a small chance of hillary legitimately winning, but in most timelines trump wins in december due to hillarys fraud revelations

but the user said he went to ancient egypt...

If you are willing to accept that time travel is real, something that is hypothetically impossible, why is it so hard to believe that it's impossible to travel both forwards and backwards.

That's like saying you believe pigs can fly, but not over a certain altitude

tfw this is the Hillary Timeline
nuclearbombpepe.jpg

This is incredibly stupid. I'm embarrassed for whoever believes this.

>limited to traveling backwards

If you understand what you're talking about then surely you can give us a concise proof of this fact.

alright then who built the pyramids and the sphinx? And when did they do and what was their purpose? Also where's Atlantis? What happened to it for real?

ill only believe this if hillary wins and on december 21st trump is put into office

So what exactly is coming true?

What a bunch of horse shit.

>kumquat

nigger what?

Doesn't Nick Land theorize about the future sending back time travelers in order to help create the conditions necessary for itself?

mrs. tim kaine is a pence

How is it becoming real, exactly? This doesn't go into the nitty gritty.
Still think it's interesting, if bullshitty

If Kek is real does that mean other egyptian god cards are real too?

No, because Trump's uncle was the one who got Tesla's shit after he died.

>you are limited to traveling backwards
i agree, entropy is such a bitch

SCREEB CABS FOR THE GREEB GAWDS

So it's like an infinite row of strings. He's just jumping around all of them, trying to set them on the same course. Now THAT'S some serious time travel meddling.

Why are you limited to traveling backwards? If you believe time is a line, you should be able to go either which way on it. You must simply change your perspective. You are a dot on the line, and therefor you must merely shift your coordinates to time travel. If time is anything like a line (rigid and straight, that has constraints) it would make sense that you can go anywhere on the timeline.

If your still here was this posted for me?

dubs

noo :^)

If you ever want something to happen for good then every time line must have that thing happen or other travellers will meddle. If Trump wins there could be another timeline Hillary that feels threatened and jumps over to meddle.
Rev up those time machine boys we got universes to settle.

I'm comfortable with that.