He's over 14 and still watches capeshit

>he's over 14 and still watches capeshit
How embarrassing.

why are you retards bothered when someone watch capeshit ? like, what is the problem ?

Some girl made fun of him for his captain america t-shirt so I guess he's going to come here and try to use those shaming techniques on us because he himself got really embarrassed.

>she's over 25 and doesn't have children
sad

>xer's over 4 and still watches capeshit
fixt

>He's over 14 and still wastes his time watching movies and tv

kek

That's clearly a girl retard.

i'm 24 and watch every super hero movies with my gf in theaters
there is literally no problem with that, you can like them, you just don't have to be a beta overweight faggot

you have to go back

It's garbage intellectually and is the cancer killing films. Capeshit enablers are part of the cancer.

>autism : the post

>tfw only watch capeship to mock how bad it is

>he's over 25 and has never gotten laid
*breathes in*

that's one of the most normie shit that you can do, meanwhile shitposting on Sup Forums is something that that girl would most likely disapprove of more than a normie chad who watches capeshit

fuck you BvS is NOT ""capeshit""

How do you know faggot?

Stan Lee is 90 and he created capeshit, what's your pathetic excuse??

OP if you weren't a virgin and talked to more girls you'd find out they don't give two fucks if you watched "capeshit". Girls are normies that love capeshit like Sup Forums kys man

Spoken like a true faggot. Let me guess, you took a film history course and think you're hot shit now, right?

He only made it to get money from goyim subhumans

but capeshit movies are literally date movies nowadays

>he still plays video games

this

I don't though. Movies, video games, and fiction books are all cancer to distract and control the poor and uneducated masses.

Why do girls pretend to like comic books?

>shitposting on an anonymous laotian copper refinery forum for (you)'s is pathetic
>stalking people on normiebook and having your entire week ruined because your friend got more likes on her photo than yours is a-okay

Daddy issues I guess.

Gives them an excuse to dress like literal whores.

What does it feel like to get laid Sup Forums?

yess goym focus on your career and make a lot of money for your boss

That's a big nose.

For Jews.

Thankfully I lose all interest in women after the first date, and movies aren't generally good first dates. The last movie date I can remember doing was The Town. It was a second date, I had already banged the girl on the first date and generally I'd have never spoken to her again, but Halloween was just around the corner and I wanted an attractive female to dress up with me, so I decided to keep her around with as minimal effort as possible.

Anywho... I digress. That's the type of movie a grown up brings a girl to. She wasn't familiar with the film going in, but was very impressed with my choice of film on exit and wanted to fuck when we got back to her place.

Nice blogpost fag.