Hundreds of women and children refugees saved off the coast of Libya, let's have a celebration thread Sup Forums

Hundreds of women and children refugees saved off the coast of Libya, let's have a celebration thread Sup Forums

all this target practice the navy could have... what a waste.

Bunch of cuckolds, if I were there I would gladly watch them slowly drown, begging for help. Muh dick.

8 children
20 women
95 men

Really made me think.

>Saves them off the coast of Libya
>Takes them all the way across the sea into Europe

Thanks...

Thanks Lucy!

>meanwhile Americans are homeless outside right now
>not exotic enough for all the Lucy Grey's in the world

Exactly. The only refugees Europe gets are the cowards who wouldn't fight for their homeland.

their energy is boundless, Sup Forums!

Send them all to America!

The USA need more muslims! URGENT

E N R I C H M E N T

>Like 70% of them are grown men

Okay

ALEX LOVES YOU

Oops wrong picture

We're fucking full

Furrie spotted.

Serious question, why the fuck wont these people stop coming here?

fucking lol faggot

because people keep plucking them out of the water and taking them to welfare-land

>8 children
>20 Women
>95 men

Why don't they fight for thier country

If America was in a civil war there would be very few male refugees. Those men are nothing but cowardly parasites.

WTF

KEK

Are they coming from safe Arab countries too?
Does that mean there's more women than men now?
Does that mean there will be a real feminist revolt?
Does that mean women will start to admire white, western principles [and their men] now?

Does that mean if I moved there I'd be getting unlimited progressive arab pussy?

Into the oven you go.

>25 miles north of tripoli

Why the fuck are they "rescuing" these little shits so close to Libya? Are they just sitting there waiting for the next ship come by?

wtf...man that's wrong

>niggers
>syrians

pic one. They come for one reason alone: gibs. And their idea of gibs is the promise of a blonde slut and a free house.

gee wilikers you found out why Russia and China forbid western NGO

Because the EU and human rights court order Italy too. They were even fined for 1,500€ for every rapefugee they just returned to Libya. The EU is incredible, unfathomable cancer.

literally importing random refugees. KEK.

Some Spaniard was on the news talking about this just yesterday

What she said:
>They're all women and children
>Some desperately throw themselves overboard to swim the last few hundred metres

What was actually the case:
>Camera zoomed in as close as possible on women and children to cut out the hoards of men
>Literally paddled in water deeper than "the last few hundred metres"

What was really telling was the fact no one jumped out of the boat until the "rescue" boat was almost crashing into them.

So why cant Italy just not pay the money?

cause Italy would collapse without the EU bailing out their central bank, they were on the verge this summer

>cowards who wouldn't fight for their homeland.
They're negros, the PC tern is 'Economic Migrant'.

Reminds of the day when burgers invaded the leafs

Wish countries could just deploy teams to patrol the waters and kill any refugee boats they come into contact with.

So why cant Italy just destroy its central bank and make a new one?
>bailing out bank
what the fuck am I reading here.

Because their men are pussies.

Italy is currently trying to keep its banks afloat with liquidity injections. It literally cannot afford anything right now.

Yeah I've seen the images of the men floating around with the orange life jackets on right next to the boat, some good news, apparently 70 migrants died today, well at least the Sky news guy said when I was watching it so, silver lining and all that.

Where the fuck are all of these refugees even coming from. Did Syria always have 100 million people?

They aren't even refugees. They're migrants, coming up from sub-Saharan Africa, hypnotized by the bright lights of a civilization their minds can't actually comprehend. Aside from the gibs, that, they comprehend quite well.

How can a any male older than 14 be a refugee???

Gotta keep them from stealing the damn kitchen sinks!

Mali, Sudan, Somalia....

Sudan, Chad, Eritrea... nigger central
They have 6 kids each one so this will never stop until we shoot the boats and end welfare.

Small monkeys are paid bananas from central banana bank of country.
Central banana bank of country cannot sustain itself.
Big federal gorilla throw banana into central banana bank for small monkeys.
If central banana bank collapses all the bananas cease to reach little monkeys so all the little monkeys sell their asses for the few bananas still in circulation.

That's disgusting. Brussels needs to be nuked from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

This

>you need to raise niglet children and not have children of your own
>good goy

Libya had over 400,000 Negros living there, after America invaded, the rebels started killing the blacks and destroying their towns et cetera, so a lot of Blacks were displaced in Libya.

just see the french numbers:

>increase of Syrian asylum demands over a year: 20%
>increase of Afghan asylum demands over a year: 964%

Might work in the short term. Long term, completely cutting off their countries from foreign aid might help start a die-back ... might have to be helped along with bioweapons, though.

Because the world system is based on fractional reserve banking and mutual indebtedness. They would have to borrow money on the international markets at a higher interest rate because they are callous with their debt repayments, therefore a high risk investment. Their people would be without medicine, food etc over time because they rely on certain imports, imports they have to buy with money that they borrow/generate via tax on the private sector etc. Mainly borrowing, it's a shitty system but the problem is made worse because Italy is pegged to the Euro which is artificially devalued to benefit Germany at the behest of the PIIGS. (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain). I'd feel sorry for them but they signed up for it, they knew they'd have limited fiscal and monetary control when their central bank is a foreign entity, dominated by Germany.

I feel like its kinda unfair millions of refugees without any education get to live in a nice first world country yet I have spent the whole year sending my resume to many places over the world. Then I remember it's okay because if I make it, it was me who did it, not someone that felt sorry for me.

Why cant Italy just go back to their old currency so it can avoid the bank thing?

Most of them are not actually from Syria, even the media is starting to say this now, even in my country. They are saying most of them are from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Eritrea, Somalia etc.

they could, but their politicians don't want them to, there has been a campaign of fear mongering about going back to national bananas for the past 10 years

Poseidon, please protect us.

>MSF
Are these people really so altruistic and kind-hearted that they can't see what they're doing? Everything they do subverts the West, whether they're helping 3rd world populations continue to grow by giving temporary aid to communities that already can't support themselves, aiding Sunnis and Wahhabi's in the Middle East or in this case literally transporting an invasion force onto the shores of their homelands.

Anywhere there is an opportunity to subvert the West, MSF and other 'charities' are there. They even seem to be less subtle now, they use to hide behind emotions and 'compassion' a lot more, today its just blatant.

So why doesnt Italy start a rebellion?

exactly, it's amazing how delusional people can be. If you're outside of a warzone, you're no longer a refugee.

from the Syrian war, there are literal millions of refugees. Yet 90% of them have been in Turkey, Jordan and Lebanon the entire time. Even the Saudis took in some refugees. Those people didn't skip across the Mediterranean or walk all the way across Turkey to get into Europe, they settled nearby because they hope to return to their homes.

somehow, this is an excuse for men from completely different parts of the world to transverse half the globe to get into europe. This makes sense in the retarded mind of the eurocuck.

because they still get bananas

New Haneke movie, Happy Ending is described as "A drama about a family set in Calais with the European refugee crisis as the backdrop."

Will it be redpilled as fuck or lefty propaganda of dindus doing nuffin again?

They would need to have reserves or assets that cover the cost of their debt with the cost adjusted for currency conversion. The central bank would also have to pay off those debts otherwise its currency would be useless on the international markets, it would be like monopoly money because Italy doesn't honour the value of crediting the note or covering the value of the note. That's if it defaults on international debt obligations. No one would buy its currency, no one would trade with them, they would still have to borrow on the international markets as I said but at a higher cost than they can afford to service the debts interest burden.

They cannot afford to do that, most European countries cannot afford to do that now because the Euro has fucked them over so badly.

Thanks Germany, you are of genius!

>still thinks they care about Western civilisation

Lad, these are the people that think the white race/Countries are stained with the Original sin of Colonialism. In their minds we deserve this. They cannot be reasoned with, they just say things like "we owe it to them".

The EU should have built camps in Greece, Italy, Spain and then put all the refugees there until they go back themselves.

>8 children
>20 women
>96 men

Hmmm

>Hundreds of Women and Children
>Approx. 28 women and children

>with the cost adjusted for currency conversion

if you change currency the value of your debt stays the same, like if you owe 10€ and your new money is worth 7 for 1 euro then you'll owe 70 of your new currency

>even the media is starting to say this now, even in my country

You know what's great about this? The fact Farage said the majority are economic migrants from Africa and that was all they needed to hear to show his "racist rhetoric" and now they're saying the same themselves. I would adore to see Farage in the Commons, it would be absolutely fucking glorious.

>Even the Saudis took in some refugees

WEW LAD

Syria had a population of about 22.85 million people
Bout 5 million people have left Syria
Another 6.6 million people are displaced but remaining within Syria

That is not including Libyan, Afghan, Iraqi, Somalian, Sudanese, South Sudanese, Eritrean, Congolese, CAR, Nigerian, Gambian, Mali, Kosovar, Albanian, Iranians, Pakistan, Serbians, Macedonians, Bangaladeshi, Montenegrins, and other Unspecified Sub-Saharan nationals who have all jumped on board and taken advantage of the migrant crisis.

Really makes one think.

HUNDREDS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN

w-what did he mean by this?

Technically it stays the same but you end up having to print out more notes, risking inflation of your currency to service the debt. As you say, 10 euro and your new money is worth 7 pastas for 1 euro then you'd have to pay 70 of your pastas. This usually corrects itself but what happens if you have no reserves or assets to back up that value? Your credit rating goes down and the interest on debt goes up. So that 70 pastas becomes 140 pastas over time, but that's if your a country like Grease, that just sits in the sun all day smoking weed and drinking ouzo. Obviously some lenders will perform a risk assessment and won't hike up interest rates on debt burden because they want a return and don't want to see a nation default, their aim is to recoup as much as possible to service their own debts and keep the cycle going.

Love how these shitskin women get a free pass to do nothing for their (trash) country but if the men do the same they're called cowards or w/e, fuck women and fuck you nigger

They should let go backward from shitty country who came , the Italian and the europe and saturated , and a cauldron that is about to burst . that the dirty clothes wash them at home

The kike meant:
"Which flag will my reptile father butt-fuck first?"

considering the Eurozone right now is suffering from deflation/stagflation, a 20% inflation rate for a year or two and then a 5%/year lowering to a baseline adjustable 5% wouldn't hurt a national currency

I meant deflation/stagnation not deflation/stagflation of course

Quite on the contrary. They are the brave men going deep undercover into enemy territory

>literally importing poverty

This!

>hundreds of women and children
>8 children, 20+ women

pick one, faggot

But why?
Wasn`t Libya blessed with democracy years ago?

This is one, among many, reasons why I detest democracy. The level of dishonesty, greed, treachery and also separating the country is toxic for any nation.

When Germany was united in the Reich, it could take on half of the world, since it's a liberal democracy, it can't even take on a bunch of criminal rapefugees. Fucking pathetic!

>When Germany was united in the Reich, it could take on half of the world
>beating France twice due to French internal political strife and then getting BTFO on all turns is taking on half the world

the only reason the third Reich lasted so long is because after Pizulski, Hitler was the bitch boy of Capitalism against Bolshevism and then during the war the reich was propped up to make the war machine turn.

Wait a minute: you are a Canadian on hollidays.

They saved the men?!?!

I wish the Italian Navy would do its real fucking job. (PIC RELATED)

Whatever happened to Sup Forums buying that small gunboat and roaming the med?

DESTINATION - EUROPE

REALLY FIRES THE 'OL NEURONS

says the canadian cuck.

>that quote is altered
Fuck you

Soon all non-jewish countries in the world will be brought to heel before Gods Chosen People.

disgusting