All four contestants get through their head-to-heads

>all four contestants get through their head-to-heads
>they win the money
>the chaser is supposed to be some unbeatable mastermind
>they don't even win once

Why are these episodes allowed?

Don't besmirch the Beast you spod

Shaun is the one this happens to the most, the Beast just happened to be the one I found an image of first.

>He hasn't worked out yet that the questions are prepared in advance

that's because shaun is shit, he has the lowest win percentage by miles.

a contestent even said it once when bradley asked who they wanted to face, "shaun he's statistically the weakest" kek'd

1- Niggy
2- Woman
3- Fatso
9- Pajeet

Pjaeet ALWAYS loses

Shaun gives women he wants to fuck a pass. It's plain as day.

>Those fucking gala bingo ads

fuck you, I like them

I always liked Frosty.

Stopped watching about the time they brought in that ginger weirdo, because I had a job that goes beyond 6pm.

The Chaser is just supposed to be a varied threat level so the contestants have to answer as many questions correctly as they can. It's not supposed to totally fuck everyone in the ass, that would make for boring TV because there's no variation

It's why it's actually good, unlike shit like The Weakest Link where the questions were often way too hard. I mean what's the point when every episode the smartest people get voted off and the winner walks away with £72

>it's a prickle
fuck off shaun

>I mean what's the point when every episode the smartest people get voted off and the winner walks away with £72
I think the point of the Weakest Link was just watching contestants get verbally abused by the host

>mfw there are people that watch any other game show

Seriously, it's the only good thing bongs have given us outside of 007.

>tfw my mum only watches Tipping Point
absolutely fucking dire

Tipping point questions are so fucking easy

>reading off the missing letters
>rapidly says BLANK 49 times

this rustles me

Bradley Walsh is such an ignorant moron. He knows fuck all but constantly pretends to know the answer. Also an event happening before the contestant's birth doesn't mean they wouldn't know it happened Bradley you fucking GUMP. World War 2 is a bit before my time is it Brad??

Watch eggheads instead of your faggy meme show.

>tfw been on and won both Pointless and The Chase
bow before me

>the chaser lets them win and pretends to be dissapointed

would you?

>50 minutes of talking, 10 minutes of questions

i'll stick with chasekino, thanks

who is this chubby chaser

If this is true you've made it very easy to dox you. Must be pretty rare to go on both, let alone win it.

yehboi

>The Chase
>Pointless

"C'mon user, why watch that garbage when you do something more...intellectual with me?"

True, but I love the little terminology it's developed, it's so cute

>Ricochet shot
>Riders
>Ghost Shot
>Lateral Movement
>Boomerang Shot

The contestants are pretty thick though so it makes me feel good. I think yesterday some guy, answered that a statue of a 17th century politician, built in 1908, was Winston Churchill.

yes mummy