Other urls found in this thread:

moviebob.blogspot.ie/2016/01/note-following-piece-is-possible-in.html
strawpoll.me/13941563
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crazy neo-nazis do crazy shit
>a show that has always made fun of the most recent events makes fun of them
>"WOOOW GUYS STOOOOOOP"

South Park isn't even funny if you aren't 13. What the fuck is wrong with you?

kek OP probably crying right now

You probably forgot what the first seasons are about

This

Don't pull a chef and act like south park suddenly went downhill just because they finally turned their sights on you.
They've been political forever.

Yes user the show has changed it formula after 20 fucking seasons.

The show has acknowledged that it got political pretty early on. So while it's perfectly fine to tune out because you don't like politics (I haven't watched the show in a decade, personally) it's a bit odd to pick now, of all times, to get mad that it's political when the shift occurred before the fucking turn of the millenium.

I'm actually getting tired of this shit. I don't even live in america and I don't give single fuck about your shitty shit hole but for gods sake THIS WHITE BLACK PEOPLE DEBATE IS EVERYWHERE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID COUNTRY.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

btw why the fuck dont you build your houses from bricks so it wontt be blowed away by some wind??

>You probably forgot what the first seasons are about
He says, as he posts an episode list of the first season showcasing that South Park was tackling political subjects as early as episode four: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride.

I hope you're joking. An episode making fun of gay people is definitely not as political as MUH WHITE MEN MUH DRUMPF shit.

The episode was about gay acceptance because Stan's dog was gay. That's a political stance.

I don't recall anything political in that episode. Did making fun of waving confederate flag triggered you?

I wonder how Stan's dog felt when he realized he can never become a bitch

Again, the complaint isn't about anything dealing with the outside world being in the show, it's about this lazy nu-political shit.

>the complaint isn't about anything dealing with the outside world being in the show
You're moving the goalposts. You complained about South Park getting political, I proved that they've been political since season 1.

>it's about this lazy nu-political shit.
Right, because making an episode with an overly stereotypical gay character to help a little boy deal with his gay dog isn't lazy.

I'm not the same guy you drooling fucking faggot.

>it's about this lazy nu-political shit.

If that episode aired today you'd be bitching just as hard as you are right now.

>white people so cray they be all like
>LEMME DO SUMTIN PRODUCTIVE AND IMPROVE CIVILIZATION
>AMIRITE NIGGAS AMIRITE #LOOTKREW

Do Comedy Central still play this episode or is it too redpilled for their advertisers?

matt and trey turned into cucks

they use to make fun of liberals but now became them

How? They literally sided with trump on the issue, showed "you will not replace us" instead of "Jews will not replace us", violence on both sides etc.

and now its shit shilling the same crap the rest of hollywood does which is completly out of touch with the current zeitgeist

>it's another Sup Forumstard cries more than an SJW thread

It's not as political as you think. What they fight for has nothing to do with real world politics. The alt-right parodies aren't even in the wrong in the episode. I hated last season but this was a legit good episode with every scene leading up to some clever joke. You can get triggered at nothing all you want but this season will in all likelihood be a return to greatness.

It takes them a week to write an episode,idk why people are so surprised it's inconsistent.

>You can get triggered at nothing all you want but this season will in all likelihood be a return to greatness
Stage One Denial

I don't give a shit about amerifat politics but there were no jokes in the episode.

>but honey I was thinking of coming up with some original ideas an novel concepts that would make for interesting self contained stories this season
>no Trey make fun of white conservatives again or no sex for you lmao
>y-yes dear

>>a show that has always made fun of the most recent events makes fun of them
but that's wrong

i read a vice interview once. this cuck actually divorced his japanese cutie over this whore who is/was a legit stripper with a black son and knocked her up

I wonder if the shows decline in quality coincides with his re marrying and adoption of the nigglet.

That episode was filled with jokes, so no

Look at last season, all preaching, no jokes. At least they did attempt a few jokes this episode but I mean it's not like trailer trash jokes are hard to write

>show makes fun of SJWs
>LOL BASED

>show makes fun of alt right
>STOP HURTING MY FEE FEES :(

even sp's early current events satire is unfunny crap

OP probably tells people not to talk politics at the dinner table and gets offended when people ask who he voted for. Fuck you, talking about politics is good.

>bawwww some people disagree with my views

they play it sometimes, butt out is pretty solid

>>crazy neo-nazis do crazy shit

Like what?

Half of those episodes are political you impotent white male fuck

>Lefties can't meme

Have you never heard the old adage "The two things you shouldn't talk about at dinner: religion and politics."? Been advice for ages for a reason, and that was before a certain side started screeching about wrongthink.

who knew insulting a whole race pissed people off... you would never accept it towards minorities

I turned it off 10 minutes in. Didn't laugh once.

Nah fuck that, life's about the discourse

march with tiki torches and screech about the jews

not a single one is about topical or current events... gays and ethiopia have always existed

current SP's reliance on news cycle material paradoxically makes it boring and spineless since it won't take a side on the issues

Never heard these complaints when they made fun of PC culture. Proof that hycks can dish it out, but can't take it.

dreadful season

moviebob.blogspot.ie/2016/01/note-following-piece-is-possible-in.html

there ya go

also sjws can take even less of the bile they dish out than the right

The US Is the most influential country culturally speaking this is why the rest of the world have to deal with USA-centric bullshit ranging from Gamergate to Trump

>expecting Sup Forumstards to experience empathy
I'm sorry there wasnt enough webcomic frog and joke about autism or Internet e-celebs namedropping David Duke

>when they made fun of PC culture

How did they make fun of it when they established it as the new normal? They made prinical out to be a badass jock for fucks sake

>A show based on recent events touches upon politics

Sad really his little half-breed has got to go

Okay, what else?

right wing people experience empathy if only for their own kind

now what they uniquely have that leftists lack is loyalty... the left is well known for eating its own when they don't adapt quickly enough to the changing rules of progressivism

if all these evil rightwingers lack empathy why are you still alive?

>Sup Forums unironically getting offended by south park
kek

>TFW I just watched this

Literally lectured some guy for not going to college.

Its almost like giving people of color a gold star and free pass in college for being brown does not undermined the value of a degree.

>To be admitted to elite colleges, Asians needed SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics and 450 points higher than blacks.

Ever trusting a nigger doctor with his gimmi dat degree

lol when I was getting shouted down for complaining last season had no jokes in it and that there was a steady decline since around season 10, the thread I posted in had people saying I was a butt hurt liberal that couldn't take a joke. ironic that Sup Forums is now saying that the episode that aired now is unfunny when they're being made fun of. makes you wonder how easily they're manipulated when all you have to do to get them to like you and your content is to claim to be white and make fun of liberals.

nobody outside of retards that spend their whole lives on the internet care about gamergate.

as far as trump goes, we're still mostly just shaking our head and laughing that it happened.

They're not going to stop just because they hurt your fee-fees, magapede.

>nobody outside of retards that spend their whole lives on the internet care about gamergate

People all over media cared for it and feared it. Them not learning to it and sticking to the same shaming tactics played huge part in the Trump election

>dumb politics
>house remodeling
>Cartman and his boring relationship
>the other boys NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

It's a joy watching the trailer park going into full meltdown mode due to south park, of all things.

This attitude is why Trump got elected

rules for radicals, bruh, read it.

>/leftypol/ going full screech mode then saying Sup Forums's triggered
muh dick

>Sup Forums gets triggered at South Park like pearl-clutching grannies did during the 2000s

Take everything posted on a chinese cartoon dedicated board seriously

clickbait media that survives on hits, mostly.

I don't remember seeing stories about it on the actual news on tv, at least not here, I can't speak for american news shows, but that's not really news now is it.

Except South Parks ratings didnt bomb during the 2000s

This pretty much bruh. They're pretty autistic though, you should just let them have this.

strawpoll.me/13941563
strawpoll.me/13941563
strawpoll.me/13941563

really? that's LITERALLY why south park is still a thing, being "outrageous"

Right wing people are not capable of complex emotions like empathy
Literally subhumans

>can they fucking stop already
Well they've been doing it since the late-90s, so I doubt it. But it's such a weird coincidence, the moment southpark stops shitting on liberal sacred cows after everyone else copied them and instead started shitting on things you might think, that their politics became a problem.

We can't all be as emotional as you. dawg.

>and gets it completely wrong, showing how out of touch they are

But I think it's been a problem for years sweetie.

>b-but muh Sup Forums triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
Yeah, your kind deal with more primitives emotions mainly, like fear

that's more than enough to make fun of them

btw, they killed people as well

user, South Park has mocked this particular brand of people for many years, LONG before the Trump stuff (those particular rednecks introduced to the show back in 2004).

what a pussy

lmao, it's funny when bitches bark but don't bite

but the commentary/jokes are weak, scorch us good and we can laugh at ourselves, see AHS. that shit is lit

Is that guy trying to rip off the dudes pants? Are Trump fans just a bunch of faggots?

I never understand people getting butthurt by south park, that have watched them shit on anything and everything for years, but as soon as it turns to them it's unnaceptable, you are children.

>fucking isaac hayes

couldn't believe that shit.

*tips meme hat*

Go to church user and pray

this show made a good point though. Jews and Asians are making technology that obsoletes 50% of white men. the new blue collar jobs will be healthcare, sales, customer service type of jobs, which of course would require college degree(s). because essentially only women are graduating from college these days, most of the workforce will be women.

so in the future: an even richer Jewish elite employing Asian engineers with a largely female class of human-facing wage workers. unskilled white men will join the ranks of blacks and Mexicans on basic income.

>hehe, yeah you just completely owned me, b-but, you're a fag
LMAO POINT AT HIS ASS AND LAUGH

You didn't own anyone, bitch. Try again.

HHAHAHAHA

No, it was because he had a career criminal as the opposition. Literally the only reason.

>the state of white american males
HAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAA