Is Claire the felicity of the Netflix universe?

Is Claire the felicity of the Netflix universe?

No Claire is actually not terrible

No, she's on actually good show.

Has Claire stopped a nuclear missile by holding an iPad up to it?
Then no.

Claire is likeable and useful though

Goddamn it I can't stand seeing anyone kiss Rosario Dawson.

Claire is likeable, though.
And Rosario Dawson is pure sex on legs.

Fuck Claire. She's stealing Luke away from Jessica, who will probably end up dating her loyal ex-junkie social worker instead.

Meanwhile Misty Knight keeps her arm after they teased the fans because metal arm FX would look too cheesy or something.

Ew.

>metal arm FX would look too cheesy or something.
And they're right.

CAGE IS A FUCKING NIGGER

Winter Soldier's doesn't.

Based off of all the CG that we've seen in DD1+2, JJ, and now LC, do you honestly think that they'd be able to match Bucky's arm with hers? The budgets aren't there. They can't even make limbs and fires look real, you expect them to handle a completely metal arm?

they can make her wear jackets and gloves, and only imply she can do a lot more with the metal arm (like carrying something heavy with that arm, or stopping a bullet) without tons of CGI to show off.

>Jessica wants to be loved, but the MCU won't let her

Cosplayers do shit like that all the time. It doesn't have to be complex just practical.

why is Luke such a slut

I thought that was Karen?

Bucky's arm is 99% practical effects.

The thing is from her very first appearance she's had the bionic arm, you just couldn't see it. Like Jamie, in "The Bionic Woman". It's only been around for a decade, but I guess that's what people are used to, now.

He's the opposite of Danny who SHOULD be pure.

>After being in prison and his wife Reva dying, he's wants to get as many women as possible.

Malcome is just her neighbour.

>These love-triangles mean Danny/Colleen could happen

No.

Is this from the Defenders?

Yeah, so is this. I guess this will be Misty's "look".

>She'll never get the full 'fro.

What is Luke doing

Trying to awkwardly dance? Misty is clearly unimpressed.

I would throw it out for you to name the dance move, but last time I did that I got reported for "race-baiting", even though I did no such thing.

That happened?