Big hard cock with lost of cum

Popcorn :^)

Granny Smith apples for scifi
Pringles for comedy
Choctop for rom com
Sandwiches for Historical dramas/biopics since they dont make too much noise

Sounds messy

shitgood

Buncha Crunch. Crunch bars are shit, too much chocolate compared to the rice.

Don't eat food in the cinema you fucking animals.

I thought this was in your own home

candy necklaces, so you can let people in front know when they are ruing your movie experience

How do you guys drink at the theaters? Do you chug a flask in the bathroom or what?

Your mom's pussy.

Unironically this. I make the best spicy popcorn.

just sip some good ol moonshine from a sprite bottle

?
just drink normally

This, you think they got sniffer dogs in the theater looking for people who sneak in booze? And who is going to NARC on you for doing it during a movie, come on.

going with your girlfriend and snuggling against her while she got some candy in her pockets and share it with you

Spicy is best
But what flavor?

chili powder and a little salt

I had a friend who took pleasure in tattling on people. Also a lot of my friends are straightedges. I get a thrill out of keeping my boozing a secret.

>I need to use a girl to smuggle my candy in

Loser.

>sharing my sweets
the only candy bitch gets is my dick

>this
>girl
Does she smuggle candy in her boipussy too?

when a sex scene comes on it's fun to sneak your hand over to your bro's crotch and squeeze on it. just know a head of time that he's not going to beat the shit out of you.

Whole grain bread with salad and tomatoes and turkey slices.

she look like she got fucked by her older brother and loved it ;^(

>not using a top hat to smuggle in a 5 lb rotisserie chicken

Get on my level, plebs.

>I had a friend who took pleasure in tattling on people. Also a lot of my friends are straightedges.
What a bunch of assholes

I just drink whatever they sell you fucking child

K I N O
I
N
O

it's dark, man just do it in your seat.

hide nips in your shoe or cup

Is this poopy?

How do you guys smoke in the theaters? Do you light up a little one in the back of the theater or what?

Go to a white theater where they don't frisk you at the door, Jamal.

Pork Rinds

When I lived with my parents I smoked right before entering, now I just smoke at home right before leaving.

I like how every theatre sells their tickets online these days so you don't even need to go to the counter high.

An apple. It is simple, it doesn't require any utensils, it doesn't need a package.

leaves behind a slimy carcass though.

you racist fuck!

>ctrl + f
>'water'
>0 result(s)

Water

personally like JUJUBees more but also good

smoke addicts are so pitiful

I was going to post that because it's literally the only snack I ever take to the theatre but I didn't want to deal with a bunch of fat burgers trigger-(you)ing me.

Do you sneak in snacks or are you stupid enough to buy them from the cinema for 3 times their price?

>not crunching an apple during the quiet parts
>not throwing the core at the villain during the climactic showdown

>water is a snack

DELET THIS!!!!!

real men eat it whole

snacks are edible things, right? water is the only edible thing I take with me to a movie theatre save for the emergency oats I always keep in my backpack. I don't understand the concept of a movie requiring unhealthy foods to be enjoyable, but then again I don't watch capeshit.

so you eat water?

eat
verb
1. to take into the mouth and swallow for nourishment;

sure

Frozen water can be chewed and thus eaten

>emergency oats
Are these a derivative of activated almonds or what

you don't eat liquids, user, you drink them!

no they're just regular oats in an old vitamin pill bottle

But that doesn't mean liquids can't be food, like you eat ketchup but it's not a solid
Hell if you wanted to get pissy you could make the argument that chewing food turns into a semi-solid anyway, when was the last time you swallowed a piece of food whole?
'Eat' has gotten pretty semantically narrow in modern English but it can mean more than just solid food

Sup Mulder

They aren't talking about tobacco you fucking loser

Usually they have a jar similar to this right at the counter so I like to get a jar or two when I see a movie.

>I'm scared to post what I want cause people are gonna be mean to me

Holy shit why are you such a pussy?

who /beefjerkyshakedintoyourpopcorn/ master race here?

Why did you assume he was talking about tobacco?

Crispity, crunchity, peanut buttery butter finger bb's of course.

>Choosing food based on how much noise it makes

This is autism

>Feel the need to smuggle booze into a movie theater
Either your taste in movies is so shit that you have to be drunk to appreciate them or you have a problem with drinking. You drink what they have or pour a large amount of pure vodka into a water bottle and place it in your jacket or something. No one's gonna question you drinking a clear liquid in a dark movie theater.

that's fucking hilarious

Ah "pure" vodka mmmmm

I agree with you wholeheartedly on principle but this wasn't a matter I found worth the effort of replying like I am right now and regretting it.

>apple
Biodegradable

I drink Monster Import (monster energy drink with a resealable can), and I drink a bit of it and put vodka in it. I can either get buzzed or smashed depending on how much I put in.

nah bro I understand. fuck that guy

>dumb frogposter

I dont know how people can drink that energy drink shit. Tastes so nasty. I'd rather use an energy shot, I find it works better.

True, but you have to find a place to put it in or hold it in your hand, it's not like the theatre floor is a compost (at least where I live).

>buzzed or smashed
>one 500ml can
>only partly filled with vodka
Why can't burgers handle alcohol?

>tfw half of a 750ml bottle of vodka would get me wasted a few years ago
>now after a whole bottle I just feel pleasantly drunk
how do you make the alcoholism stop bros

Lose weight and drink less. I lost a bunch of weight in the past few years and stopped drinking as much and these days it doesn't cost a fucking fortune to drink anymore.

That being said last friday I drank 750ml of vodka at home before continuing to a party where I drank a few beers before continuing to a club where I drank more beer and was pleasantly drunk without being obnoxious the whole evening. Smoking about 1.5g of weed probably helped though.

I can't enjoy watching movies when I'm drunk.

>burgers
kek, I'm a South African-Australian. Quite far from a burger

>hanging out with friends
>drinking, cracking jokes, laughing, playing music and having a good time
>"DUDE WE SHOULD WATCH LORD OF THE RINGS RIGHT NOW!"

M&Ms

OP asked for best movie snacks, not flick snacks

Anglos*

>wear camelbak underneath jacket
>have it filled with bourbon and cola
No ushers checking for outside food at my local cinema, feelsgoodman.

Afrikaners are Germanic, not Anglo you yuropor

>toasties
>black pudding
>crisps
>popcorns
>M&Ms
>white chocolate
>water

here's my go-to list for kinematic marathons

genius
once you're done drinking you could use it without having to go to the bathroom and missing out

Literally the only reason I don't drink or go drunk into the threatre. In 27 years I haven't taken a bathroom break in a cinema and I don't plan on starting.

Water's not a food, it's a nutrient

Eating while watching a movie is barbarian. I only do it when I watch stuff that doesn't really interest me.

sneeds

>I only do it when I watch stuff that doesn't really interest me
why are you watching it then?

>weed
>addiction

Choose one