Does Poison Ivy reproduce by pollination, or does she simply make little copies of herself asexually?

Does Poison Ivy reproduce by pollination, or does she simply make little copies of herself asexually?

Like this. She creates people by using her DNA & someone else's (usually Harley's DNA) and plant stuff

I doubt sperm would survive in her body. It's probably much too toxic.

Yeah, it's have been mentioned in a couple of books (I guess) and in one episode of BTAS that her powers made her infertile

You know what that means? She's free to creampie.

It also probably means that the walls of her vagina would burn your dick like fire.

>Man hating plant that uses her venus flytrap to prey on men

Ivy have had sex with Harley multiple times and Harley had come out perfectly fine, so I guess se can control the toxins inside her body

Harley was injected with something that makes her night completely immune to Ivy's toxins. Ivy can kiss her all she wants. Harley is one of the FEW people that could get that intimate with Ivy without dying.

Anyone remember when Ivy was a plant themed eco-terrorist and not a rule 34 swamp thing?

>Harley is one of the FEW people that could get that intimate with Ivy without dying.

More like the only one, but yeah Harley have inmunity but user there was reffering to the act of the walls of Ivy's vagina acting like some sort of acid

I'd be up for drawing more cute Ivy stuff again.

I didn't mean to imply acidic burning. I meant like getting rubbed with poison plants all over your dick.

Sticking your dick into a toxic flower cocktail.

If you are taking request then.. What about Ivy playing Pikmin

No.

Oh yeah, I misinterpret that. Yeah, that would hurt, also Ivy seems to have sex with Harley only, I barely remember her having intimate contact with someone else

Cuuuute

I want more.

Your style is cute. Dunno why but it really is cute, futs Harley & Ivy to a T

Gee,thanks guys. I'm mostly just fullfilling my poisonous woman fetish, desu.Which is why I try to keep Poison Ivy threads alive with doodles.

Batman can too. Poison Ivy raped him a few times.

You should draw some more desu

Huh, didn't know that

Women can't rape, shitlord.

Quick, someone post the panel where Ivy binds up batman and then masturbates in front of him.

>Kevin Smith

Disgusting, but here you go

Compliment by me

Wow. That's kinda of assholy, isn't? She wasn't even going to put out a show. Just a quickie rape and leave him there.

What did Etrigan mean by that?

He basically said "Disregard bitches, fight evil", but with more words and in rhyme.

I love how batman has to constantly tell us what's going on with Ivy's abilities because the art isn't implying it much at all. I mean I guess they're trying to make it seem like a subtle effect but still.

>When a gentleman calls on a ladu and finds her, shall we say, indisposed, to be bold...
>He need hardly glimpse the tie that binds her, to know he's now a mock-ed cuckold

What did Etrigan meant by this?

>Plants grow where she sits
Hyperfertile ass?

>It also probably means that the walls of her vagina would burn your dick like fire.
Why do I get the feeling she sees that as a plus?

Protection maybe?. As a way of defend herself?.

Gotta be honest. I've really come to hate Ivy/Harley. Originally it was hot, but it's now just something a lot of feminists clamp to who believe lesbian love is the only pure love or so shit like that.

It's okay, no everybody can handle a pure love like that..Kidding, but yeah sometimes it gets too much and seems like it's the only thing those characters have

>I barely remember her having intimate contact with someone else

Before Harley existed, Ivy's whole gig was using pharamones and other chemicals to seduce/mind-control rich men and take their money. She targeted Bruce Wayne in an episode of B:TAS and several times in pre-crisis bat-books.

Yeah, but that was seducing and I don't quite remember a story where's it was implied that Ivy actually fucked anyone except for Bruce in Long Halloween (or was that Dark Victory?..it was the one with Tim Sale art). My memory is kinda foggy right now

She was in luv with Batman in several stories.

Oh yeah yeah, the whole "I'll show him I'm his number 1 enemy" or something like that?. It was quite the interest that Ivy had on Bats before Harley came into play and changed things up for her.

I imagined flowers growing out of her hoohah, but that's close enough.

Clearly, we need sperm that's resistant to toxins. You think Joker's up to some conjugal visits?

Yeah, she thought that Batman was different from other men. That he was more beast than man, more in tune with nature than the rest, and that he was good although misguided while others are bad. The fact that her kisses couldn't affect him only reaffirmed that kind of thinking. Made her think he was her equal since she couldn't control him like other men.

So she'd always try to convince him to stop protecting other people, specially people that didn't deserve his good-will, and to join her in helping mother nature, the true victim needing help.

While I'm not a huge fan of what it's become, I can't let the tumblr feminists ruin that pairing for me. More than anything I like that they have chemistry at the very least.

I never thought it was anything other than a gag and kinda hot. Is it really a serious ship in the comics now?

holy cow yoto, you end up everywhere I do.

Ivy tentacle restraining amy and her hammer while leaning in for a poison kiss.

>Is it really a serious ship in the comics now?

Oh yeah

___No___

She rubs coffee grounds into her butt hole and poops out a widdle baby

I think main continuity they're still teasing it.

That's dumb.

Yeah, but user was asking if they were a serious ship now and it is, DC can't spend one comic without remind it us that Ivy loves Harley or that Harley may have feelings for her

How so?. I see it as fitting after so many years of teasing, eventually shit happens

he means

KEK
KEK
KEK

ITS 4CHANS FAVORITE WORD!

bampu

Almost an off-topic discussion, but I found this image on Sup Forums, it's censored, but I can't seem to find any source for it.

Any Sup Forumsmrades want to help a brother out?

>My plants are DEAD