South Park

Did this season prove that Matt Stone and Trey Parker are just left liberals trying to be passed as "apolitical" moderates so that they wouldn't be called out for being leftists?

They explicitly said to their viewers to watch for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/donald-trump-bird-trnd/
google.com/transparencyreport/userdatarequests/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watch
*vote

Not really. They've always leaned left but they're generally just reasonable people.

As such, they felt Trump is not a reasonable person and felt voting for Hillary, for as flawed and downright ridiculous as she is (which they've pointed out, albeit not as blatantly,) was a better choice.

Remember, Garrison is the Trump proxy here. He's not saying "vote for Hillary, she's great," he's saying "vote for Hillary and do not vote for me, I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do." And that has carried on with the idea that Garrison is more concerned about getting back at his enemies than really understanding what the president has to do.

If you voted Trump you're either an idiot or a psycho

Miss me with that Sup Forums conspiracy theory BS, thanks

>everyone who doesn't align with my thinking is stupid
it's past your bedtime

We have this thread every day and this is how it goes

>Matt and Trey are Libertarians
>Then why didn't they shill Johnson???
>because in the US a vote for a 3rd party is a vote into the trash
>but but SJW
>Trump is racsit and xenophobic and [more buzzwords]
>This is why Trump won!
>hahaha salty CTR shills I drink your tears
>[500 replies]

When the beliefs are like everyone deserves equal rights than yes

>you are a liberal now if you hate Trump

I didn't say anything about anyone's thinking, pal. If you're not a psycho and you voted for Trump that can only mean that you are an easily-led stooge.

Also it's 4 PM here so I don't know what backwater you're shitposting from

No, not really. Trump politics are fucking insane, so anyone with common sense would hate that he's the president.
It's not that they're left liberals, it's that they aren't retarded, which seems to be the motto of current republicans.

>wants to build a Muslim database
>same thing Hitler did with the Jews
>h-he's different I swear

Nah. They've been pandering to leftist circlejerk for a while now. Watch World War Zimmerman from Season 17.

Nobody's rights have been taken away and they aren't going to be.

You're a dope.

>killing black people isn't that bad you guys
how is the world becoming this stupid again?

heads up, hill shill: there is a database for your demographic right now

there is a database for my demographic

there is a database for every demographic

just because trump admits to it doesn't mean it wasn't there to begin with

also, do some research on what hillary wanted to do as president beyond what the liberal media tells you; you'll come to see why people voted for trump

>its a Trumpism is mad someone disagrees with them thread
>again

You people really are pathetic, forgetting how retarded Trumpist policy positions are, all you do is complain about how everyone is against you

>Nobody's rights have been taken away and they aren't going to be.
lyl
enjoy your facebook news, buddy

>wants to build a registered gun database
>same thing Hitler did
>s-she's different I swear

This is why you do not shill on fear.

Except Zimmerman wasn't white, you idiot.

Enjoy your twitter and tumblr delusions guy.

>heads up, hill shill: there is a database for your demographic right now
prove it
don't make up facts

Trump winning seems to have caused people to go insane.
cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/donald-trump-bird-trnd/

did I say something about zimmerman being white?
did I, faggot?

How does liberalism still exist anyway? Didn't the USSR fall already?

at least my sources have facts instead of saying ted cruz's dad killed jfk and obama is a muslim

if you actually think he's gonna take away the rights of anyone you're just flat out retarded. the most he'll do is deport illegals (which the 3 presidents prior to trump already fucking did)
>t-the database guys! h-hitler guys!
you know what trump hasn't done yet? killed anyone. you know who has? hillary. she's done more to warrant a hitler comparison than he has with her fetish for bombing the middle east and wanting to kill russians.

you're so easily manipulated it's hysterical. it's not like the government already has a massive database on everyone in the country you dipshit. go back to watching colbert, i'm sure a manchild like him is right up your alley.

>Didn't the USSR fall already?
Hush, don't tell latin america about it

You're implying it by focusing on Trayvon's death and not on the liberal propaganda industry behind the case.

>he thinks the USSR was liberal

I suppose you also think that liberals are communists, and that the USSR was communist

>not voting for the Trumpster
I thought Mexicans shouldn't be allowed to vote

>If you voted Trump you're either an idiot or a psycho
Demonizing the people who didn't vote your way is no way to win them over.

Being Hispanic doesn't make you not white. Americans and their races are retarded. And for the left non-whites are also racist and I'd bet my ass Latinos are even more racist against blacks compared to the average white.

are you serious? there have been multiple laws passed that allow google and other internet companies to sell your information to the government

welcome to the botnet i guess

is this really your first time hearing about this? you are being monitored right now

>there are still people defending Hillary and liberalism

Or how Russia hacked the DNC and was rigging the election against Clinton :^)

>tfw the salt is still being mined to this day

God I love being american

did you present any proof?
I don't see proof, user
don't reply to me until you got something that isn't lizard-people level of conspiracy theory

Except Venezuela's little wannabe bloc died an early death. Venezuela itself is the only red Latin American country right now and it's become hell for it.

It's really weird to me how you guys believe that only frothing at the mouth tumblr sjws could possibly dislike trump.

never hear about those news because, again, my sources have facts

Just wait until inauguration day.

>It's a "user gets mad because not every supports Trump" episode

Amazing that despite Trump winning, Trump supporters are this salty. It's alright that there were people who didn't vote for your shit candidate.

>He says as a US allied leader apologized for being controlled by a cult

Have you looked at the pictures of Zimmerman? Would you call a guy like that white?

I'd say nice assumptions except they're pretty moronic ones. I'm usually willing to entertain someone proving me right if they can at least type like an adult, but I think I'll move on.

It really fucking has. Somebody held a "RAPE MELANIA" sign in front of Trump Tower. That pretty much says it all.

Nah it's the only psychos and idiots can like Trump bit that's started the rustling

these guys are this stupid
they voted for trump, obviously they had to be
proof, user
do you understand what proof is? source your shit
you can't trump all the way when delivering sentences, you can't trump stuff up and just say whatever your imagination creates inside your empty head

Trump is the best Republican candidate ever

Anyone who says otherwise is a communist

>fallacy arguments against facts
what a good trumpboi

forgot

>Trump is literally Hitler
>No, Hillary is Hitler
>muh Bernie would have won!
>Hillary eats babies and Sup Forums made an image that proves it!
>here is proof of Trump/Hillary doing X
>X website is biased/bought
>The wall is not feasible/Mexico will totally pay for it Trump pinky promised!
>As a black/latino/gay I voted for Trump

and no discussion about South Park. Ever.

For some reason, Sup Forumstards have convinced themselves that the only people who could not like Trump are SJWs. True delusion, & it makes me feel bad for the people who did vote for Trump, that aren't fucking retarded.

You are an idiot. They give her enough shit. You are just mad they hate him more and for some reason this make them leftists.

Those are all common knowledge. You're just uninformed and trivial.

I don't understand how anybody can accuse people of being psychos and then turn around and support Hillary.

google.com/transparencyreport/userdatarequests/

dude, what? it's clearly on the google site

you are being sold to the government, retard

>tripfag
You have to go back.

Because voting for HIllary doesn't equal being psycho. Simple.

Nowadays, liberal and conservative are just labels the political parties use to demonize moderates that hold no party affiliation but disagree with their platform.

Don't fall for the lie. 90% of America doesn't know what conservatism is. 99% don't know what liberalism is other than being against conservatism.

>As a black/latino/gay I voted for Trump
Is it really that hard to believe that non-whites are not all libqucks and in fact capable of independent thinking?

I'm not saying is fake, I'm saying that it comes up every thread. Learn2context.

I love how not voting for Trump equals being a cuck & not being capable of independent thinking.

Also, he never said that it was impossible.

I oulived moot, among other things.

>Tumblr and Twitter
>having facts
kek

>I love how not voting for Trump equals being a cuck & not being capable of independent thinking.
Well... duh?

Sup Forumstards think that anyone who isn't a white supremacist is a SJW.

>its a "make empty threats on a malayisan kangaroo breeding outlet" episode

O I Am Laffin

Funny how the oh-so-progressive-and-sensitive liberals immediately assume all minorities are some sort of hivemind

My point was they turned a shooting that had nothing to do with race and made an entire episode surrounding it, using the same rhetoric perpetuated by the liberal media. Jesus, pay attention.

Nothing I said was wrong, tho.

But they think Hillary is a terrible person. They don't like either candidate.

It helps that liberals have worked for years now to suppress individual rights and free speech everywhere in the West. Brexit effectively was the first time there was a response.

All they cry about is muh taxes and muh abortion.
That's as far as Democratic/Republican ruling will get them.

I voted Trump just to see liberals get massive asspain.

I'm glad it's still paying off to this day, heh

How was what I said an empty threat?
I was implying there'd be even more salt on inauguration day

Care to give examples?

>It helps that liberals have worked for years now to suppress individual rights and free speech everywhere in the West. Brexit effectively was the first time there was a response.

Is that why the pro-brexit government is installing massive surveillance measures?

I hate being the 'le both sides are wrong' guy specially in a South Park thread, but a government will be shit if the people running it are shit, regardless of the 'liberal' or 'conservative' labels.

Well what's the point of all those sockpuppet accounts if they aren't being used to redpill people?

It's perfectly acceptable to vote for Clinton thinking she's the more capable choice, as someone who's got 30 years of political experience, a former first lady, and has family interests at heart. And to think Trump is too extreme, too separatist, and too inexperienced.

It's perfectly acceptable to vote for Trump thinking he can bring a legitimate shake up to the government, has years of business and negotiation experience, and has middle class interests at heart. And to think Clinton is untrustworthy, irrational at times, and elitist.

In the case of Matt & Trey, they think it's more reasonable to vote for Hillary, and put a bitchy old fart in office than the jackass without a filter or any experience being a government leader. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, this is all very "glass half full" but to think that it's empty is to become one of those psychos full of salt that both sides have proven they are totally capable of creating.

That's because she's a more practical choice when you look a the big picture.

Not to mention the eventual Supreme Court Justice appointments.
I wouldn't blame someone voting one way or the other solely on that. Those judges are going to be in power for like twenty years.

How dare you think that the other side may not be absolutely retarded and that there's only one choice?

This episode absolutely sucked. It bounced between so many plot threads creating nothing but confusion. The Space-X thread was so boring, and I can't figure what's going on in the Member Berries thread.

But I was totally happy that Kyle finally figured out the truth of Gerald being the troll. If Kyle kills Gerald because all the hurt that Gerald has caused, then I'll actually be happy about this season.

>Implying people who voted trump are interested in being "won over" or cooperating in any capacity

All the one-sided shilling and fearmongering during the elections.

>They've always leaned left but they're generally just reasonable people.

Huh? They've always been right wing leaning Libertarians.

Being capable of independent thought precludes them from voting Trump

Nigga please. That happened on both sides. That's why this election was so goddamn toxic, & why so many people didn't bother voting at all.

>N-nuh uh! They always conformed to MY viewpoint!
you people are pathetic

Dudes, does this have to go on here?

>right wing leaning Libertarians.

They've been pro gay, pro drugs and pro abortions since the beginning, something that the American right wings doesn't support. How are they 'right wing Libertarians'?

>N-nuh uh! They always conformed to MY viewpoint!

I'm not a right wing Libertarian. This was just the impression I got from the themes of most of their eps.

>That happened on both sides.
Breitbart and Sargon of Akkad supporting Trump on YouTube doesn't compare to transnationals, media conglomerates, Hollywood celebrities and whole foreign governments.

You're not as smart as you think you are if this small minded statement is serious and not sarcastic.

Bullshit. Legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants and Clinton was going to grant the illegals amnesty.

Clinton was going to do a lot of really really shitty things. Were they more shitty than the things Trump is going to do? Debatable. I think yes.

>pro abortions
I'm pretty sure that they're anti-abortion, from eps like that "Stand and Deliver" parody and "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut", and that comment that kid in the movie about surviving an abortion.

>whole foreign governments

ya cause Russia was blatantly doing everything in its power to support Trump

It still has it's moments. I did like Gerald instructing Ike about how to troll.
But the season is slow as fuck and it's all because of the season long arc.

>If Kyle kills Gerald because all the hurt that Gerald has caused, then I'll actually be happy about this season.

No way this happens.