THE GLOBALISTS HAVE DECLARED WAR

In a speech today Hillary Clinton mentioned that the government has "credible evidence" that russia is going to hack the election. we all know this is bullshit. the romanian user decoded the hex message earlier and posted what it said.

guys, we need to do something when hitlery and the globalists rig the election. we can't go out like a bunch of punk bitches.

this is what i think will happen if we do nothing.

>false flag attack on multiple U.S. states' servers
>affects voting somehow. probably tangentially
>DHS takes over the election because muh Russian hackers
>no actual evidence it was the russians at all
>hillary is elected; surprise, surprise
>MASSIVE FINANCIAL COLLAPSE. the nwo doesn't care about pretending the economy is healthy anymore because the antichrist is in the whitehouse
>hillary is sworn in and immediately sends marines into syria. they fight SAA forces.
>exponentially increasing number of scandals tied to hillary
>scandals combined with great depression 2.0 begin to cause serious civil unrest
>the internet begins to be censored and shut down
>hillary blames everything on vladimir putin and russia.
>delcares martial law
>throws alex jones, glen greenwald, david seaman, and any other real journalists in jail for sedition.
>the UK violates Ecuadorian sovereignty and arrests julian assange who is then extradicted to the u.s.
>U.S. forces in Syria begin to clash with russian troops surrounding damascus.
>war escalates quickly. russia/turkey/iran/syria vs us/eu/can/saudi arabia/ISIS
>China declares war on many states in the pacific. doesn't declare war on the united states yet.
>china gobbles up the pacific because america is getting rekt in the mid east/europe
>u.s. launches last ditch nuclear war
>kiss your asses goodbye

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-addresses-terrorism-immigration-and-national-security
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5EY7eMHus
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk
unit-conversion.info/texttools/hexadecimal/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-community-investigating-covert-russian-influence-operations-in-the-united-states/2016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/05/clinton-grave-concern-russia-interfering-in-us-elections/
politico.com/story/2016/08/election-cyber-security-georgia-227475
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is what the romanian user decoded it as.

why is it that revelations seems to always hold true but no one really believes in god? Surely all this must be enough proof

4920616d2061207472656d656e646f757320726f6c652d706c6179696e6720666167676f7421

MUH CONSPIRACY what a joke, lmao you Drumpsters are literally retarded.

But user you forget our navy, China couldn't do shit when it comes down to it, and the us military wouldn't follow hillary that far

give me a break Sup Forums

erjt34ij6t4jtp4378twrtgr9dg8fd0g89rg9rwe8asdf

i'm afraid you overestimate our navy. china could spam a carrier with cruise missiles or launch one of their DF-21 anticarrier non nuclear ballistic missiles. the operating range of f-35s and f-22s are only 600 miles; about half as far as the range of cruise missiles. china will be able to effectively deny our navy access to the south china sea. plus we will have our hands busy retaking europe from the russian forces. it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

What did Donald Trump mean by this?
>If we don't get tough, and we don't get smart – and fast – we're not going to have a country anymore -- there will be nothing left.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-addresses-terrorism-immigration-and-national-security

I find it hard to believe that Sup Forums is considered important enough to control politics but the idea amuses me greatly

>and the us military wouldn't follow hillary that far
Oh, they will. If the narration fits, they will do anything - and to let that narration fit, you only need the media. I doubt you haven't noticed by now, but hillary is on quite "friendly" terms with the media. Or their owners.

We must MEME her to the grave, it's the only chance for our children's futures!

Oh and today, she really had a frog in her throat, am I right?

sounds like bullshit. an invasion of syria would take a lot more than 5000

Funny, isn't it.

I think he already knows, possibly linked to the time travel theory?

Don't disregard faggot, you grew up questioning your whole life and now the answers are in your face. Stop being a faggot for once.

>I'm afraid you overestimate our navy

Our Navy is the second largest Airforce in the world second only to the US Air Force

how many are in a marine expeditionary force? the 5,000 could just be the tip of the spear.

>Trumpian forces have crossed the Potomac, and are marching on the Capitol!

>Senators and Representatives are taking their own lives to avoid capture and torture!

kind of interesting to name it "womb of Artemis" as her womb as a virgin goddess it is something never to be used, like hopeful that bunker

what good would any of that do if the carriers can't reach china?

It means he's a fear mongering racist cheeto. So nothing new !

>Muh secret code
Topkek

according to ancient mythology artemis was the matron goddess of expectant mothers/newborns. they clearly think it will allow them to survive and birth their new world order.

fitting in that Hillary's womb should never have been used either

>time travel theory
Funny how you mention that, I have been reading about time travel and other dimension theories and funnily enough someone had posted this the other day which actually is quite creepy and the only thing that came to my mind is there is another dimension where the opposite of every event in history happens and this movie has warnings

youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5EY7eMHus

Take it with an open mind though

it is Bullshit

>Implying Hillary's lungs will last long enough for this

she can afford new lungs every month if she wanted

So basically when Trump says "We won't have a country" you call that fear mongering

But when liberals/hillary and obama keep calling him a racist (which he is not) a sexist (which he is not) the next Hitler and wants to go to war with other countries like Russia for no apparent reason and no evidence on that too isn't fear mongering? get fucked ya cunt

Surely the exact opposite cannot happen, as one change of events in history can have huge implications. The butterfly theory.

But it's an interesting thought. Surely this amount of knowledge from Trump must either come from this theory, or a variant of it, or he has in insider with Clinton, someone extremely close to her who could relay such information to him.

Liberals calling him racist and sexist isn't fear mongering, it's stating a fact.

Give me one argument that's he's racist that doesn't use the dogwhistle fallacy as a crux.

A little too close to reality, eh?

>>MASSIVE FINANCIAL COLLAPSE. the nwo doesn't care about pretending the economy is healthy anymore because the antichrist is in the whitehouse
The bitch's not Antichrist, she's the Whore of Babylon.

17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

>literally just turning hexas to text
This sounds fake and gay. Like those fuckers who post in /x/ in binary

214d3h19a2y8cbc62s5326d3g2c6df2f6c2v3EHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUH5v5656s0wc7r9v0rv5fb0fb2212ss3

He wants to kick Undocumented immigrants out of the country for being brown

He said he would never hire a black man to do his taxes

He said "Laziness is a trait of the blacks"

He implied a latino American couldn't do his job because he was a mexican (he wasn't)

>He want to enforce the law
>This is racist
Dogwhistle fallacy.

>He said he would never hire a black man to do his taxes
This is a lie

>He said "Laziness is a trait of the blacks"4
This is also a lie

>He implied a latino American couldn't do his job because he was a mexican (he wasn't)
>Being concerned about ulterior motives in a civil case while running for POTUS is racist
DOGWHISTLE
FALLACY
A
L
L
A
C
Y

But go ahead, I'm still listening.

you're not a belieber

We all know that Hillary Clinton has nothing but the highest respect for black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk

the fuck is this shit.

t.lurker.

hex to text. use this to translate it.

unit-conversion.info/texttools/hexadecimal/

Secret ISIS launch codes

>Every thing I don't want to hear is a lie
Trump is a racist cheeto. Get over it.

here are some links

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/intelligence-community-investigating-covert-russian-influence-operations-in-the-united-states/2016/09/04/aec27fa0-7156-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/05/clinton-grave-concern-russia-interfering-in-us-elections/

politico.com/story/2016/08/election-cyber-security-georgia-227475

Still waiting on an argument

I'm so happy I made an important screencap.

>false flag attack on multiple U.S. states' servers
>affects voting somehow. probably tangentially
>DHS takes over the election because muh Russian hackers
>no actual evidence it was the russians at all
>hillary is elected
what will happen if actual Russian hackers manage to affect voting in favor of Hillary and leave as much evidence of it out in the open as possible?

If this were someone close to Hillary they couldn't predict Putin's response. That's the fundamental flaw in this message to me. What evidence do they have Putin would trigger a small nuclear war just because of an increased threat from Hillary?

If they knew what Hillary or the globalists were planning that would be one thing. But they couldn't be a psychic or an all seeing god, so how the fuck do they expect me to believe they can predict Putin's actions unless he's a globalist too?

>MUH PATRIARCHY
>MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE

Lefties take the cake for conspiracy theories.

There isn't one, the next on the CTR checklist is to call you racist as well then AIRHORN. Don't waste your time.

Same, how is Trump not a racist?

I like this idea but then we'd end up with civil war and Clinton.

I don't see how this isn't bullshit. Putin needs Trump in office or he'll face actual resistance from Hilalry, since Obama's Appeasement Train is finally reaching the end of the track.

For all the bullshit people talk about on here it boggles my mind that they can't grasp that non-western elites could be capable of the same shenanigans they accuse Western politicians of doing on a regular basis.

>telling someone to prove a negative
>not a shill
please stop

>I am already dead
lost

oh wait, this isn't a YLYL thread? you need to be seriously mentally incompetent to believe this shit

I don't see how this is bullshit* lel

probably will cause us to change their voting machines and implement brazilian voting security.

If these cruise missiles aren't fast as shit we'll shoot them down.

If they are fast as shit we'll tweak the Railgun quickly, slap some on the carriers, and shoot them down.

So you can't prove he's not racist, what a surprise.

why are people so obsessed with hating Russia? the cold war has been over for decades and Russia isn't communist, if anything we should be trying to be friends with Russia

Am I obliged to just believe you out of faith alone? Is anyone supposed to believe whatever you say even when you have nothing to support it? You made the claim, you argue it. Still. Waiting.

putin won't trigger the nuclear war. the reason the globalists keep pushing the missile defense shield closer to russia is to launch a first strike that knocks out most of russias nuke capabilities and use the shield to stop whatever they have left.

What was the origin of the hex message?

> t. Harvard JFK school postdoc

>this dumbfuck thinks were "racist"
>this stupid jew also thinks we care
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>hack the election

>paper ballots

Dont care if they do. Result will be the same either way.

They invaded Ukra

BUT WHERE ARE PROOFS

>user says he won't
>You claim he said he can't
Hey, look, more dogwhistle fallacy!

isn't about time to clock out for the day and return to your gender studies homework?

Prove that you aren't a closet/open faggot.

>Alex Jones will go to jail

WEW

I hope none of you guys are buying into this jewish bullshit of a distraction

>implying the chinese couldn't spam a carrier with 1,000 or more missiles at the same time

we're fucked if they can use their DF21, too. there is still no known defense for a ballistic missile.

See that is right, the communists are the new left and democratic party.

Russia is capitalist now, what you need to be asking yourself... what made Russia communist.

The same thing that infected them is infecting and taking US over right now.

Globalism and Marxism is literally a meme, and only exists to liquidate a civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

This

ALL THE NEWFAGS FALL FOR A SIMPLE FUCKING COPY PASTE

WELCOME TO Sup Forums RETARDS

LOOK AT THIS ONE

Bruh... why hasn't there ever been a thread on this

I'm in tears laughing at this

Paper ballots are out of the question then?

duhhhh

it was in a thread posted last night or this morning that was deleted/pruned. i didn't actually get to see that thread, but it was reposted in another thread which was also deleted/pruned almost immediately after i looked at it.

i managed to save a screenshot of the second thread.

>so how the fuck do they expect me to believe they can predict Putin's actions

When Germans invaded Poland they used pretext of "polish" saboteurs who were really wehrmact in disguise.

>Doesn't cite resources
>(You)

There was one earlier today. Where the fuck were you faggot?

Thanks. Posted by an user with no attribution?

>expecting murrikans to make the logical and trustworthy choice

Roo pls

Russians can have her if they want IF she wins.

Normal people don't like her at all.

Why are so many horrible things happening?

>implying Israel won't innitate the samson option and destroy the world

no bunker is safe from multiple nuclear weapons

even if they survived they better have an infrastructure already in place underground, because the top soil will take thousands and thousands of years to return to normal

i can't find anything. i wouldn't have thought much about it except i noticed the thread was deleted almost as soon as i opened it.

that's when i remembered the exchange between trump and obama about rigging the election. obama laughed and said that the feds didn't control the election. then a week later there are rumblings that DHS is investigating how to seize control of the election because of muh russian hackers.

then today there were those articles confirming that DHS is trying to take over the election.

no real proof, but something is rotten in the state of denmark.

The thing is how the fuck do you get this information to normal people from a reliable source?

Thanks senpai
This helps
Cya tomorrow

I honestly just pray the lying woman doesn't win

Also, Gary Johnson anyone?

Yes, of course, Trump must win in a landslide otherwise the election was rigged by the Jews.

When you live in an echo chamber, you tend to believe these things.

All these assmad drumpsters, mad that I called their cheeto god racist.

>cheeto god
Why are we talking about glenn beck?

Yes of course!

Thanks for correcting the record friendo!

Was Brexit rigged by the Jews too?

Haha, Brit, you left the European Union, now I bet the Jews are taking over your country.

>Drumpster education