How do we deal with the Jewish Problem?

How do we deal with the Jewish Problem?

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/imbild1.htm

darkmoon.me/2014/the-jewish-question-a-problem-without-a-solution-part-1-by-lasha-darkmoon/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_question

louisville.edu/law/library/special-collections/the-louis-d.-brandeis-collection/the-jewish-problem-how-to-solve-it-by-louis-d.-brandeis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-NK7Lty2fI
youtube.com/watch?v=mLdQ1UAKCC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=m-NK7Lty2fI

youtube.com/watch?v=mLdQ1UAKCC4

Looking for realistic answers.

oops

He was looking for the same answer then they found the final solution

You won't be doin shit in your basement, Jackson. Jews are the chosen race, they aren't going anywhere.

I interact with the public daily.
I redpill on everything.
I'm getting better and better at talking mostly about The Jew without actually naming them. They're being conditioned to Sup Forums philosophy without knowing it.

No person with dual citizenship may run for any public office without renouncing their citizenship.

also white male landowners aged 24 or older only

boom solved

And since you won't fill in the blank, all those people you are "redpilling" assume you are talking about privileged cis white males.

You're just reinforcing bluepills

No
I speak out against the dishonest aggression direct towards the cis white male. Race, sexuality, and gender is half of my platform.

An organization dedicated to white preservation.

We need the money and minds of the best of the best of our race.

A covert operation with several divisions: scientific, financial, intelligence, propaganda, military, logistics, management.

A strategy that could be employed is infiltrating their firms as mid to top level executives. We can then implement policies that tank the company in question, which would destroy the share value of jewish investors and jewish company owners. We'd also need to run hedge fund operations to fund our own agents.

Private banks are absolutely terrified of the labor output currency economy the nazis had. That was the reason for ww2.

I am actually curious, any bioscience related majors have any information regarding potential sterilization of ashkenazi jews in particular? In a covert manner of course, and in a purely hypothetical discussion. We're just neets after all, but this type of what if talk is interesting.

Questions for the foremost minds on Sup Forums: How do we begin such an operation without being discovered?

How do we gather members in a society where intellectual capital is gobbled up by greedy firms?

How do we avoid tracking from satellite gps surveillance of essentially the entire planet?

>555
>brother nat
fpbp

Gas Chambers and hot ovens

We don't get to avoid those things and frankly I think your plan is absolutely controllable by them.
Playing their games won't work whenever they own the field.

Carefully create plans and act independently, and trust that the rest of us are doing so as well.

To avoid tracking from above, only take action on cloudy days, and don't bring your phone with you. Park at least one kilometer away in a neighborhood area, and walk the rest of the distance.

Never speak of what you do.

Keep in mind the (((news))) never reports these incidents, because they want us to feel alone and overpowered. But it is indeed happening everywhere, and all of the time.

Small moves, leaf.

gas em

They can't deny us access to resources if we aren't doing anything illegal. We just need key agents within top legal positions to ensure they cannot pass laws against us.

The jew's weakness is it cannot directlyexpose itself. For example, Elon Musk almost certainly sabotaged Zuckerberg's "satellite" in his space x launch due to the insidious nature it no doubt contains. Now the jew will try to destroy Musk, but it cannot do so directly, as its propaganda has already deified him to he normies.

This is how we will operate in terms of our non covert operation. If we're seemingly servants of the jew's plans it will deify us in it's media. After deification, it will be difficult for the jew to turn against us immediately, as it will then expose the jew as callous and immoral to the normies. But if we can gain it's favor, THEN begin subtle operations, it would turn a blind eye to us initially. Blackmail or intimidation tactics on their agents within our organizations would hold for a time, and we could buy ourselves a window for a few years of operation unnoticed.

For every strength comes a weakness, perhaps not equivalent, but existent nonetheless. The jew typically makes it's crimes legal before it commits them, this buys us a lot of time to destroy it, as it cannot act directly without legal precedent.

Several seemingly unrelated organizations will allow for more success imo. Jewish intelligence agencies will attempt to sniff out any illegal activities (studying jewish genes to sterilize, insider trading, assassination of prominent jews etc.). Once we're on their radar we can minimize the damage by moving through various proxies, and by decentralizing our efforts.

This is actually essentially how the jew operates. They are shadowy and elusive precisely because they don't rely on formal conspiracy, they simply create incentives which lead to their goals. Likewise we must do the same.

Call them out

>banned in Germany
Not surprised at all.

bump

I think we need to invade the arts.
Similarly to what I described earlier we should explain the Jew to a T without actually naming it.
Eventually many of our audience will find out a little bit of a Jew and realize it fits the profile.
We should sellout. Become the biggest artistic prostitutes of our time and be easily identifiable to one another.

We must force the Jew out of their hiding places.