Which one is the better successor of Buffy? Grimm is penned by Greenwalt...

Which one is the better successor of Buffy? Grimm is penned by Greenwalt, one of the creators of Angel but Supernatural is more focused on apocalypse and demons.

And which one is better in general?

strawpoll.com/xg5pzrgc

Why choose when you can be gangbanged by all of them desu

Supernatural 1-5 is better than anything in Grimm
Grimm didn't overstay its welcome

Does this mean Grimm is better than Supernatural 6 onwards?

The one that hasn't been cancelled.

Never watched Grimm but yeah, Supernatural was great until the original arc of s1-5 finished and became bad fanfiction after

When did they discored the men of letters hideout which season?

Lost Girl

It's bullshit shit and the main girl is some stupid "muh busty let's show her cleavage constantly" garbage

MUH QUIRKS

Supernatural 6 still had a lot of fresh ideas though

Also in which season did Castiel first make appearance

i might be wrong in my answers below but i'll give my best guess based on what i can remember. but if you want to know if they're before or after season 5 or 6 then castiel definitely before season 6 and bunker definitely after season 5.

season 9 or 10, i think

season 5, i think.

>there will never be another demon show as comfy as Buffy or Angel

>grimms are so rare almost all creatures haven't seen one and think they're just myths
>grimm tells creature to look closely at him and they recognize him as a grimm

how?

supernatural was actually good the first few seasons, then yoyos wildly from good to awful fanfic tier every other week.

grimm was sort of steadily average, but never peaked high enough to hold my attention, after a couple of seasons I forgot about and didn't go back. did it get better?

I watched a few episodes of Grimm but I lost interest because main guy is not really handsome just not ugly and his best bud werewolf is old-ugly and fat-belly-ugly.

How can the Wincestbros even compete?

Supernatural is pretty comfy

Men of letters was 8 I believe. They were definitely there before 10. Castiel came in season 4 because that was before Lucifer.

Would you guys be up for a buffy reboot yet?

I'm not

Hell no. Dont touch that masterpiece. Id rather a new series with its own mythology steps in on the shoes of Supernatural (if it ends) just like Supernatural did to Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel

I bet you didnt know Illyria tried to live a normal life after and was almost drowned in a tub by a ghost

Or that Darla became human again and eventually finally died a human death by brain tumor

Or that harmony finally died

Or that Spike and Cordelia evetually took up witchcraft

Supernatural had potential to be great but never managed to get that at home feeling Buffy had.
>finally get comfy homebase with rooms for everyone
>homebase empty because everyone is fucking dead

I still miss Meg and Jo.

>just not ugly
Wrong he is definitely attractive

>I still miss Meg and Jo.
I'm too scared of Meg

Hi Dean

Didn't watch Grimm, but
>supernatural was good
mediocrity isn't good, just because it went from a run of the mill monster of the week show with an occasional plot here and there to total shit show does not make it good.

"Croatoan"

?

Gets explained in the fucking series. Apparently the Grimm's eyes turn black whenever he sees someone volg/vulg (or however the fuck you spell it)
That's why Nick needs to wear glasses when he goes to a wedding of a bunch of wolves and shit

Grimm sucks but I liked the crazy person from Prison Break

Hello, user

I hate Supernatural and I used to really like Grimm, but I'm a pleb faggot.

Never seen supernatural, but Grimm is pretty average.

Initially I enjoyed it, the premise was interesting enough and it seemed to be moving forward in a neat way. However, it just gets boring and then around season 4-5 it starts getting interesting again, but then the writers proceeded to majorly fuck up a bunch of the characters, and that fucked up what was looking like a good turn for the show. Then the final season just becomes a complete joke, and the final episode in particular was overly cheesy and a massive cop-out.

I found Grimm suffered from a lot of similar issues that Smallville had. They're shows that lose their groove past season 1 or 2, but you just end up watching them anyway because it becomes tradition, they're familiar and you're bored.

Supernatural is comfy because it's an eternal roadtrip like the Incredible Hulk. Settling down would ruin it.

Supernatural only continues to run because of its huge fanbase of gays who jerk off to the two main characters

>Implying I didn't know what Illyria's been up to during the last 13 years
Yeah... I've watched SN too since S1
I guess it's just different then... and obviously, it's not the same having actors as guest stars than being permanent. SN feels lonelier. Just the two brothers and an angel now. No gfs, no mentors, no bff group, no romance... I mean it's comfy but not in the same way

>No gfs
Season 4's Ruby and Anna were the best ensemble in terms of the loved ones

On the whole, as an entire series, Supernatural is leagues better than Buffy. However, Buffy's best season is better than anything Supernatural ever did.

They're both more successors to Angel than Buffy.

No argument there
Anna best grill btw
when no perma Illyria ofc

But none of them lasted.

Angel is a spin off to Buffy. They're the same universe. Supernatural follows the darker themes more imo

would you a Trouble?

Funny, I feel the same for Supernatural 1-5, but taking into account the whole series (1-13), Buffy is better on average but with Supernatural having the better peak (4-5%

A spinoff with completely different goals.

Both follow Angel's masturbatory angst bullshit. Angel's still better because at least it's aware of it.

>masturbatory angst bullshit
??????????
you mean for Sam right? Dean is more reminiscent of Spike---snarky blonde drunkard who likes to fuck and get beat up before beating the opponent

Demon Dean could have saved the whole show in a single season.

Kinda agree but I hate how they shoehorned Crowley into Team Free Will around those seasons. I generally hate the memetron seasons.

>tfw Dean used to be a ladiesman, hitting on every damsel he found. Now he just broods and never gets laid, just like Sam.

>Just the two brothers and an angel now
Castiel is permanently dead.
Crowley is permanently dead.

Plottwist: It's Zacharia

Castiel is back he's on the latest poster. i wish fanbase support for female characters like Anna were so strong that they had to bring her back, too. As much as I like Castiel, the show could also use more girls

Dean was way more enjoyable and alpha back then. Although the latest season, didn't he have sex all night with a waitress while Sam researched?

Metatron was the worst

No

Who wins in a fight? Who outangsts who and who outsnarks who? Will they fight or be bros?

You forgot the most important question

who bottoms?

Grim is fucking shit, DUDE LOOK AT MY CGI FACE LOL

Is that even a question? Sam of course

Biggest turn off for me in trying to watch GRIMM. Especially since some of the monsters look too funny to be taken seriously and i hate procedural cop shows. The Gates did that aspect better. Shame it was canceled

Neither. Buffy is leagues better than those shows.

Can't really blame them.

Yea it was actually decent. It should have ended with Dean going to hell. I would actually like it a lot more. Demons in the show used to actually be good and scary. With the death of yellow eyes the show became a joke where every demon is useless and hell is some kind of office ruled by a character with no plot armor and yet will not die. Plenty of good characters have died on the show and Crowley is still around. Dean is also a huge hypocrite and moron that frequently works with Crowley while simultaneously killing Sam's childhood friend because she is not fully human. The writers of this show are complete hacks it's honestly insulting.

The series should've ended with Sam closing the gates and he and Cas ruling Heaven together while Dean and Crowley rule Hell.

Angel/Angelus. Unless of course Castiel deus ex machina arrives and conveniently bails out Sam and Dean because the writers are fucking terrible at their jobs.

Of course not.

>With the death of yellow eyes the show became a joke where every demon is useless
>Ruby
>Lilith
>Alastair
>Crowley
>useless
Lmao

one changed the rules and really the setting every season. Care more about getting the actors shirt off than good acting. No good guy stays good. writing around what they think a 14 year old female would want. Then there is Grimm. Which is better but clearly the actors pulled shirt so they tried to remove them only to put them back into the show. Which hurt the story line. Then end when only 2 ghost Grimm(s) show up and not all the grimm(s) alive and dead was lame. Grimm let me down but Supernatural was never good. Which is a shame as it could have been.

To be fair I meant run of the mill demons. Compare ordinary demons in earlier seasons to now. In any case Azazel > those.

What if Sam had his demonic powers?
Also didn't Spike defeat Angel in Angel 5?

They did to little sex/to much sex. Right in the middle, which ruined the show for me.

only reason why Supernatural still on the air. The 14/15 year old female mind set

>Care more about getting the actors shirt off than good acting.
This rarely happened. The fuck. This isn't HBO. 1-5 at least had a really good plot

Yes - if the got the writers back and keep marketing out of it. Oh, as a new start with a new slayer building on the past

wonder if the SN guys ever got creepy fangirl-stalker shit like Amell from Arrow did where adult women where sending him copies of his wedding pictures with their face over his wife's with notes like "this will be us after she dies"

I seen season one and could drive sem-trucks though the plot holes. What comes to mind is them in the woods defenseless with a monster you need fire to kill. Monster keeps a flare gun in it's nest?!?! That show had two scenes of guy changing shirts. women at work loved it. I give you this at least it is not 5 min shirtless workout scenes like Arrow

>claims could drive sem-trucks through the plot
>dumb enough that he failed to follow sam and dean brought their own flare guns
>thinks the monster has the flare gun
>then has the audacity to sweep the characters away as shirt changers
Okay, buddy

>Monster keeps a flare gun in it's nest?!?!
You know watching requires paying attention and knowing basic english, right?

Did your girlfriend leave you for for someone as alpha as the winchesters? You sound eternally butthurt. Your critique doesn't even make sense if you actually watched the first season.

did not know what monster is until it starts to play with them. They DID NOT bring flare guns. Made a big deal out of having one shot from the flare gun the monster kept in it's bed. Monster is super fast and play cuts them before they can lay in a pouch. All before they get gun. Knows they have gun and runs right at them. LOL I know I never "win" a fight with a fan girl. Had this one at work already with one, so bye

The flare were from the stolen supplies/bags from the group though like what's the problem with that

Me everyday

Grimm had top comfy settings

But roadtrip with your best bro and with dad rock is ultimate comfy

>Supernatural - great for 5 seasons
>Grimm - great for 0 seasons

I tried to watch Grimm with so much hope but I just can't make it work

this