/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General : Sore Throat Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html
dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/exclusive-persian-gulf-sheikhs-gave-bill-hillary-100-million/
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
youtube.com/watch?v=PC9LlyQ5BqI
alfahir.hu/kikkel_parolazott_hillary_clinton_magyarorszagon_2011_ben
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone with doc access move Logothetis info from the "small companies" section to the Greece section since it's a large Greek company?

fucking nice

Lately I have been in contact with two investigative journalists (they can see behind the curtain, they are not working on a surface level).

After I have sent our material on The Bonner Group to them, one of them asked me if /cfg/ and him should help each other out in the investigation.

Today he has sent me the letter which you will see in my next post below.

Here are a number of areas that I believe needs further investigation:

1. There is a very large number of foreign donors, ranging from the Sheiks in the Gulf States to African mining kingpins and to Eastern European tycoons who have given generously to the CF and directly to the Clinton's. What did they expect in return?

Specifically:

- What did Victor Pinchuk get for his generous donation to the CF as well as his invitations to the Clinton's to stay at his Ukrainian mansion?

- What "gifts" did African mining magnate Lukas Lundin get for his $100 million donation to the CF? Here is an article I wrote on Lundin: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

- Bill Clinton is very close to the Sheik Mohammad al-Rashid and Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan who are the undisputed monarchs in the UAE. Al-Rashid was a business partner with Clinton and Ron Burkle in the early 2000's after Clinton left the White House. According to Bill and Hillary's income tax returns, Bill pocketed $15 million from a Dubai sovereign wealth business deal with Burkle called Yucaipa. Zayed separately gave between $1 and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation. Bill received $500K for speaking engagements in Dubai. In December 2011 Hillary traveled to the UAE and met Zayed along with other Emirate rulers on an official visit. What did the UAE leaders get from Hillary? Here is one article I posted on the overall contributions to the Clintons and to CF from Persian Gulf money: dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/exclusive-persian-gulf-sheikhs-gave-bill-hillary-100-million/

- Saudi money also massively flowed to the Clinton Foundation over 15 years. What did the Saudis expect or what did they get in return for their large financial "commitments?"

2. HRC reportedly destroyed 30,000 "personal" emails. But my understanding is that emails never really disappear. Further, many of these emails are still held by foreign political figures, businessmen, investors, military officers who conversed with her on her private server.

3. The relationship and favors Bill Clinton got from convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill reportedly took 26 flights on Epstein's airplane, dubbed the "Lolita Express" and equipped with a bed for sex. Epstein reportedly offered sex to many celebrities, ranging from Prince Andrew to Bill. What was Bill's involvement and activity? Here is a Daily Mail account of his trips aboard the Lolita Express: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

4. Boeing and GE's CEO's have confirmed they have many email exchanges with Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State. Both CEO's refuse to release the contents of their emails. Boeing's David Almasi and GE's Jeffrey Immelt also held top level positions within the Obama administration. Why won't they release their emails to and from HRC?

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=PC9LlyQ5BqI - The Truth About clinton's Serious Illness

5. The relationship between Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Mohammad Yunus. The Bangladesh government fired Yunus as the head of Grameen Bank, which purportedly gave out "micro-loans" to poor women. Hillary went to Dhaka to denounce the government's investigation and defended Yunus' integrity. But a government investigation found that Yunus ran the bank like a personal fiefdom with no transparency along with questionable financial books and removed him from the bank. Yet Yunus also runs an empire of nonprofit and for-profit firms across the globe which no one really understands. Bill personally lobbied for the Bangladeshi activist to win the Nobel Prize and the committee awarded the Peace Prize to Yunus in 2006. Yunus has been very close to the Clinton's since Bill was Governor of Arkansas and is a permanent fixture at all of the Clinton Global Initiative galas in New York each September.

6. Bill Clinton and Frank Giustra. You undoubtedly know about the partial sale of Uranium One to the Russian government atomic energy agency which Hillary approved while in office. What is the relationship between the Clinton's and Giustra? Bill and Giustra together founded the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership which operates in Canada. What do they do? Who are their donors?

7. What do the Clinton Foundations in Canada, the U.K. and Hong Kong do? Who are the donors?

I will stop now. Please let me know if any of these topics interest you.

Cordially,

[REDACTED]

fascinating developments!!

fantastic work MB, reading attentively

Nothing sticks to the Teflon Democrats.

"Hi MagayarBro, (sic!)

I am hopeful we can work together to inform the public of potential and actual wrongdoing by Bill and Hillary Clinton along with their foundation.

Here are a number of areas that I believe needs further investigation:"

What did UAE get?

The Supreme Group got billions from contracts with the Department of Defense. I think the corporate shell game ended in UAE. They even got busted and fined hundreds of millions for over charging to supply US forces in the ME.

amazing. We have new things to dig for. I'll try to get to that tomorrow. Is there anything else, because I really need to wake up early?

Just a personal favor to ask.
Please click on this link of the article they wrote thanks to my email (the bigger traffic they get, the better they will like me):

Thank you for your work today, have a nice rest, Hussar.

Would you visit this article to boost its statistics on visitor numbers?

The gulf states also got Libya destroyed by Hillary Clinton and their arms delivered to Libya to help.

A. Gaddafi was planning to create an African gold backed currency.

B. Libya has only moderate oil supplies. They want demand to be slow and steady.

This is a problem for the countries with deeper oil supplies that want to crank up demand and manipulate the market from time to time.

done

Thank you and every cfg poster for your amazing work. Keep it up fellas

Hussout

Thank you for your contribution.
If you have anything else to share on the above mentioned topics, please do not hold yourself back.

done. Nice work with the outreach mane, integral part of this whole shit, which had been neglected somewhat.
NIght senpai, see you in the morning

I have sent you an e-mail.

Are you working on a video right now?

>Are you working on a video right now?
preliminary phase yeah, haven't settled on a theme yet

Merci.
As for the outreach, I will shift my function in /cfg/ to that.
I have less and less time by the day, but outreach does not take long and is not limited by time itself - while still being important for us.

Of course I will continue to contribute each and every day, but I will have several family occasions next week, and by then university would have been started also.

What did the Saudis get from the US? Besides the military equipment for their massive budget?

ISIS.

Libya taken out. Assad almost taken out.

Weapons destined for Libyan rebels "accidentally" wound up in the hands of Al Qaeda in Maghreb.

Then weapons the from Libya flowed into Syria.

This is all public data just controversial conclusions.

Saudis also get drone strikes and a free hand to fight in Yemen.

South Sudan has ties to the Clinton Foundation but I'm not sure how their oil policies would affect the Saudis and if they care what goes on in Sudan.

Also the lack of criticism on Saudi Arabia's terrible human rights may have been part of the deal.

>999
Kek approves. I'm also starting school this week, and work might also pickup during this times as well. As long as we maximize the time we have we should be alright.

Also, just the Saudi subversion of the US' government generally, I suppose. Huma Abedin, and all the Muslim Brotherhood agents, etc.

I will read Coughlin's book on the topic, I am sure there are some facts in there which are related to the Clintons.

I want to meet whoever designed that cover and shake their hand. Gorgeous.

The journalist at alfahir.hu who published the article seems to be versed on Clinton and he has even written several articles on her.

That site has also posted about the doctor's show getting cancelled after his comment on Hillary's health, and the pickle fiasco too.

I will stay in contact with them.

right on, this election is worldwide!!!

that is going directly to 9gag. Do not pass go, do not collect 600 gorgillion

Off-topic, but somewhat related.

yea these are cool, I hope the author pops in with moar

Good one.

I really like Hillary Clinton.

I really like Sup Forums's filter option.

Perfect!

For the three of us.

Nice
One does not simply
Defeat cfg

hueheuheuhe

Wrong file.
Correct one:

>yfw he saw his shitty memes posted while working on a new one

Alright, did a bunch of updates and reorganized some sections. Looking good so far!

EHHHH there is the Kiwi

right on, big things big things we are doing this

I'm surprised anyone saved these lmao. I have an in-progress of the Server Polish pic where it looks like she's a Buddhist Monk if you're interested

yo the coughing video's gonna work senpai, too easy

Any more memes on Amalgamated?

They are just barely outside the range of the main stream press. Plenty of hate for them already out there but it's fringe anti-union press and fringe pro-union press. (The actual left not controlled by Soros.)

The Clinton Foundation and Soros connections are a nice bow on top.

Seems strange that the Breitbart and Infowars cliques aren't already poking at Amalgamated.

Welcome.

You are not the same person who created Counter-signal Memes though, I suppose?

fuck yea man, they are unlike anything else we have, giver post em whenever you get a chance, always welcome, I think I might be able to do some stuff with em too

swoosh