>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.07: "Iron Squadron"

>Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
mega.nz/#F!BQ42EawK!rxcGylmo8ho4tXQeyPmHDg

>Rebels Recon #3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6vtqWPh3c

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KxMKMDm
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mlpvQhH58X4
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>so, tell me more about your wafu.....

>inb4 ssfags

My waifu is Dave Filoni

What's going on in here?

My Waifu is JJ. You can't touch it, don't you?
pls murder him

Too early dude. Last one is still on page 6.

Dumb Yodaposter

epic meme, bro

This thread is filled with nothing but shitposting, stale memes and a broken OP.

I'm home.

LOL

>Dr Pavel, I'm death trooper

Epic, simply epic.

>Dr Erso, I'm Imperial

>Dr. Aphra, I'm E.M.P.I.R.E

Why was Krennic named after this guy?

5>4>7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3=2=1

Hi Plinkett

Hi prequel baby

ok, guys. Enough.

Star Wars timeline compared to our timeline

34 ABY-The Force Awakens-2015
15 ABY Rey is born
11 ABY Finn is born
5 ABY Battle of Jakku, End of Galactic Civil War, Ben Solo Born
4 ABY-Return of the Jedi- 1983
3 ABY-The Empire Strikes Back 1980
0 ABY-Awards Ceremony
0 BBY-A New Hope 1977
1 BBY-Rouge One 1976
2 BBY-Rebels Season 3 1975
3 BBY-Rebels Season 2 1974
4 BBY-Rebels Season 1 Second Half 1973
5 BBY-Rebels Season 1 First Falf 1972
11 BBY-Obi-Wan Saves Luke, Hera and Kanan join up. 1966
18 BBY-Bail Organa and Ahsoka Tano organize a rebel network. 1959
19 BBY-Revenge of the Sith: Luke/Leia/Ezra is born, Anakin Beocmes Dath Vader, Order 66, Palpatines Empire created from the Republic 1958
22 BBY-Attck of the Clones through The Clone Wars movie and TV Series 1955
32 BBY-The Phantom Menace: Battle of Naboo 1945

Which thread is the rogue one?

This one is basically shitposter central.

Who fucking cares?

>Kylo is ten years older than Rey
Neat

Aye

So /swco/, I have a question for you. Star wars current setup of a trilogy every ~10 years works, but for a long time when owned by Lucas, we weren't always sure if we would get more Star Wars movies. Now that Disney owns the rights and it's more than confirmed we will see new installments for the rest of our life, it's worth questioning exactly how they are going to handle the current movie release format. That is why I come to you. Which of these 3 situations would you prefer?

>Disney makes numbered Skywalker saga movies for the end of time. Each film follows the same type of setup as we have been getting with the main cast

>Disney completely reboots the numbered series after the third trilogy. Episode 9 will give the series a proper ending, and roughly 10 years later we get Star Wars: Subtitle Episode I. Same continuity, but following a completely 100 percent different group of heroes and villains. It would be assumed we get at least 3 trilogies following this cast.

>Disney ends the numbered saga all together with 9, and from that point on we ONLY get anthology movies.

Was the episode shit? I forgot it was on today.

They might touch the old republic era. I don't see a trilogy, maybe an standalone Revan movie since he is the biggest persons from that era. Or maybe darth bane.

I am not trying to bane post

The Old Republic era is dead. Let it go. Movie goers don't give a toss about obscure characters from fictional history. Your expectations are bizarre.

Stormtroopers, Star Destroyers, X-wings & Tie Fighters forever, learn to like it m8.

What is he, /swco/?

Depressingly slow thread

Is this where minor league SW fans hang out?
I got booted out of the big league thread.

What?

This is the SW thread for the alternate team.
We only post in the big thread when the players need a break.

An analog of greedy Japanese businessmen

BEST STAR WARS COMIC.

Welcome to the Kiddy table, Champ. Don't forget your complementary juicebox

JUST

page 9 save rave

Yoda is shit.

Fuck

TFA is better than any Prequel movie

Yeah, pretty much. But is it better than ROTJ? That's a toughy.

Can we just not today?

As much of a hack Lucas is, he had a live action TV show idea about a bounty hunter in Coruscant. It was supposed to be called Star Wars Underworld. Star Wars.......UNDERWORLD. Gotta hand it to him, it was a neat idea but he would need to hire other people to do all the work for him.

Anyone read Catalyst yet?

I'm only ~75 pages in, but I'm digging it so far. I love that it's (so far) set during TCW rather than entirely right before Rogue One/ANH.

Didn't they allegedly already have 100 episodes mapped out for it? I feel like I remember reading about that in ~2011, but they were waiting on CGI costs to come down so they could afford it.

I like that it's disproving the idea that Tarkin was involved in the DS from the start. It was all Krennic.

>they were waiting on CGI costs to come down so they could afford it.
Oh my God, that's hilarious.

Well...you already got her Dave.

Why is that funny? Seems pretty reasonable for a TV project.

Didn't we pretty much already know from Luceno's Tarkin novel that he wasn't involved from the beginning? (Full disclosure it's been over a year since I read it, so I'm missing a lot of details.)

Why would he waste time trying to make CG look real. Nobody cares about that, we just wanted to see a more gritty take on SW.

I really like the Aesthetic of those TotJ stories.

ISB strikes again.

Looks like we come here then

>mods deleted the wrong thread

They deleted our one good thread.

Robot pussy

Thread died before i could respond

I actually read Aftermath, I would like to actually not be horrified to the point of suicide with a canon novel please

Or you could join our new Discord channel!

discord.gg/KxMKMDm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISSING MY THREAD FUCKERS

NOW YOU GET PEPE YODA!!

DUMB MODS
are they even trying?

Dumbass janitor got the wrong thread

At this rate, this one is next.

It is a bit depressing that they nuked the only thread that at least tried to discuss the new episode.

But hey, if you're upset about modding they're still doing janitor applications, right? I don't know if Sup Forums has an open slot but if someone feels they can do a better job...

Why can't we get movies based on this shit? The Redemption of Ulic Qel-Droma is one the greatest Star Wars stories ever told.

This is the only one left. We had one good thread and two shitpost threads including this one. Someone made another thread just to bitch about how many /swco/ threads there are and that's when the janitors finally took action, deleted one of the blatant shitpost threads and then deleted the one good thread, while deciding to keep this one up because it was first but ignoring the low post count and the fact that it's an obvious bait thread.

Literally LMFAOing right now T B H

>This is the only one left

Hopefully, it stays civil. I've seen this happen time and time again: multiple threads are spammed and purged, another lone thread is made, and still gets purged because of the ongoing toxic environment.

...and meta discussion, which I realize I'm partaking in.

QUICK

GIVE ME A PLOT SYNOPSIS

>implying the mods actually know the difference between bait and normal threads

They dont browse the boards that they moderate, they are out of touch.

Pretty easy. Start a thread about the lastest Rebels episode. Next post adds the pastebin stuff and new updates. Easy as fuck. We've done it before

The Pepe should've been a dead giveaway

With the new republic and first order both in shambles after the events of 7, a new relatively small faction of Darth Vader worshipers known as the Knights of Ren infiltrates both the first order and the be republic and begin singing the word of Vader, speaking of him as if he was Jesus Christ, insisting that his death was a terrible tragedy and that he was supposed to bring balance to the force. This is where the movie starts. Religions all around the galaxy are praising the fallen Darth Vader and have a terrible hatred toward Luke Skywalker who is believed to have murdered Vader.
The leader of the Knights of Ren and his master Snoke use the fallen First Order, who previously looked up to Kylo as a leader, to help spread the word of Ren. Meanwhile the force ghost of Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker clash against one another in an attempt to either encourage Kylo, or speak to Luke and help him overcome the galaxys most recent events.

End of the movie Vader's force ghost corrupts Rey and tempts her to become Kylo right hand man leaving Luke alone in the galaxy, setting up episode 9 where Kylo sides with Luke and helps kill Snoke

Rey gets trained by Luke, Finn wakes up, Poe shows up for 5 more minutes but adds nothing else to the plot. Some KOTOR stuff is brought back into canon, mostly Star Forge related. Kylo finally gets into the battle of the bands and wins

Here's the correct OP info from the deleted thread

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.08: "The Wynkahthu Job"
Star Wars #25
Han Solo #5 (of 5)

>Rebels 3.07: "Iron Squadron"
mega:///#!UwFykRKb!GhyQz-Oj9x-NwTif2Mvvt49mz5ySQRksoreliGj286g

>Rebels Recon #3.07: "Iron Squadron "
youtube.com/watch?v=mlpvQhH58X4

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:

>Legends Recommendation List:

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

We should be called /swr/ as long as the show is airing. The shitposting literally happens every time we turn into a SW general instead of a Rebels one. The difference it makes is astounding

Pepe is used by so many people that it really isnt, and like I said the mods are completely out of touch

We shouldn't be called anything. Names for the latest episodes or comics should be sufficient. I hate generals.

Except VIII starts right after VII and nobody would be able to accomplish this.

>a new relatively small faction of Darth Vader worshipers known as the Knights of Ren infiltrates both the first order
Uh
Why would they need to infiltrate the First Order if their leader is already one of the top members?

Is the starting date absolutely confirmed? Also
>Nobody would be able to accomplish this
Nigga this is star wars. An entire army and giant space weapon made for destroying planets are developed without anybody finding out for years.

Not everyone in the first order would immediately go with it just because Kylo Ren said so.

They would if Snoke said so. I don't think Snoke is going to say no to them joining, assuming they're not already a part of the First Order to begin with.

I don't think we know enough about snoke to say. Im defending my concept but obviously it could use work based on concepts we really don't know yet.

Finn wakes up with some kind of modification and is immediately throw into some kind of Resistance mission. Poe and BB8 tag along.

On Ahch-to, Luke is reluctant to teach Rey at first. Throughout the movie their relationship is tense and you get the impression Luke is hiding something from Rey.

Kylo, determined to prove himself, takes off immediately to find Luke after spending time in bacta. He crash-lands on Ahch-to with the Knights of Ren and ends up getting stranded with Rey and Luke. Luke takes out the Knights of Ren and stops Kylo from harming Rey. Kylo flees.

Luke was protecting an important temple or relic. An Indiana Jones-like race to reach/open this artifact starts between Rey, Luke, and Kylo. But Rey and Kylo's relationship gets turned on its head along the way, with Rey not wanting to kill Kylo as Luke wants her too. Kylo also ends up revealing something important to her.

Meanwhile, Finn and Poe run into Kelly Marie Tran's character and Laura Dern's character. Their arc is dealing with whoever Benicio Del Toro's character is and others from the First Order, including Phasma. Leia is hurt by an attack early on and spends most of the movie in a coma.

The movie ends with Rey willingly going to Snoke along with Kylo for one reason or another.

Yeah, it'd be kind of weird for Kylo to be one of the highest members of the First Order but the cult that follows him to be completely unaffiliated with it.

Anyone else absolutely loving this? I'm about 4 hours in and as someone who was incredibly disappointed by Bloodlines this book is perfect. Bloodlines was advertised as some big political book but it ended up being overshadowed by pure action. This is the first book so far that feels like pure space politics. I craved it.

I finished it Wednesday and I think it's one of the best new canon books. Political intrigue is Luceno's favorite dish so he's really in his element here.

>Anyone else absolutely loving this?
Definitely not, it's a fucking good novel

Noooo, too many embeds! This isn't corrected at all!

Joking aside, thanks, Hopefully whomever makes the next thread remembers. And at least we get some comics this week. I'm looking forward to the end of Han's (not so) solo adventure. I like how he started a shipping company that deals with galactic races in Bloodline and hated that he just dumped all of this and went back to dicking around with small time smuggling. It's not like him running a shipping company with a loyal number of devil may care speed demons couldn't have supported the Resistance as a secret supplier. Sure the First Order would be able to connect those dots pretty easily but his people would likely have appreciated the challenge.

If he'd spent more time on that and less time on history lessons for Tarkin, it'd have been a good novel too. It's good to see Luceno back on form and playing to his strengths. Hopefully future projects are just as good if not better.
Also, Krennic is gay for Galen and no one can prove otherwise.

Dr. Erso, I'm ISB.

I just finished reading it an hour ago. I enjoyed it but not as much as I enjoyed Tarkin. But the book turns into Tarkin: Catalyst towards the end anyway.

The First Order, in a preemptive strike, begin to attack and destroy many New Republic territories across the galaxy. The Second Galactic Civil War starts and Finn and Poe help out the Resistance.

The Knights of Ren come out of hiding and help create a cult around Kylo, calling him the reincarnation of Vader.

Rey goes to Luke Skywalker to learn the ways of the force. There, she learns of a new force method that Luke recently discovered, called "Geists", which are physical manifestations of the Force user's power, somewhat like a Force ghost, but allowing the user to do more than just push or pull. Only other Force users can see these Geists. Luke Skywalker has a Geist that he calls "Hermit Purbole" while Rey's Geist is called "Star Quadanium".