America was never great. This failed social experiment of a country was always an abject failure...

America was never great. This failed social experiment of a country was always an abject failure. Whatever ephemeral power this country possessed was from entering macroscopic world wars at the very last second while all its allies were licking its wounds from fighting in the trenches to their death, allowing the US to come out as unscathed 'victors'.

The very founding of the country is a total joke. Rich merchants convincing poor farmers to die in a bloody revolution over their taxes, under the vague platitudes of 'freedom' and 'liberty', before doing exactly what england did prior (which was necessary to procure the funds to run a state. nothing about the english rule was extortionate, nothing). The modern analogue would be like hedge fund managers convincing trailer park trash to die because the government raised the capital gains tax. The 'founding fathers' didn't even think those poor proles should vote or have any rights, they thought they were scum. I don't even need to talk about slavery, while Thomas Jefferson, Mr. Freedumbs, was raping his nigger slaves and had a gaggle of illegitimate nigger children, proven by modern DNA evidence.

The bill of rights didn't even apply until a supreme court case over 100 years later, gitlow v. new york. Before it was understood that states could take away any rights they wanted at will. Those 'rights' only applied to the federal elite. The government always sided with the rich and powerful. This state was never about equal rights. Those are inane ramblings made by rich liars 200+ years ago.

This country is a joke and has turned everything it has touched to ashes. I want it to be burned to the ground so europe can once again rule the world unfettered. America has been the biggest threat to european supremacy since its incipience. It's time to admit once and for all what a blight this 'great' country is on the world. The longer this piece of shit country remains the longer the white man will be kept in bondage.

America was fine until (((they))) used it to replace the british empire

Well fuck you too.

Yeah, freshman year is kind of tough, but you'll get it.
Hang in there, baby

Where do you think will be (((their))) next empire? Russia? China?

congratulation you red-pilled yourself

>Europeans have been the biggest threat to European supremacy since its incipience

fix'd

Because of this series of events I am able to fire a fucking assault rifle at a junked out car in my front lawn in my underwear while I get drunk off moonshine and smoke vast amounts of marijuana.

because I am allowed to do this and I am almost certain that the forefathers of America didn't have life even close to as good I'd argue that your argument is completely INVALID

I already have my BSc in physics. Try again.

>America was never great.
then leave? Go find a better country if you want nobody cares.

American is pretty much a non identity

Yeah this place has an unfortunate history. The founders were freemasons, and subsequently luciferians. It kind of rots everything we know.

russia I'm thinking, Russia multicultural as hell

Too dangerous. UK was safe because it's an island which prevented most of invasions. USA is on a fucking separate continent which is hard to reach as is and barely has any rivaling powers. Russia and China are huge continental powers surrounded from all sides by enemies. Unless something really bad physically happens to American continents the HQ is unlikely to move any time soon.

If you feel like that, you can fucking leave m8. The God Emperor will have no use for you.

But are they going to cuck Russia then?
Makes sense but I view Switzerland/Geneva as their current HQ

It wont change places but rather, America will spread, until the whole world is subverted into America.

>America was never great.

Posted on the Internet, invented by Americans.

So? How does this prevent me from criticizing the governance of this country?

Socrates lived under a state where he had to drink hemlock.

>den leave muh country

staying true to burger stereotypes.

the obvious answer is to stop glorifying our founding fathers and build something greater than before with the resources and infastructure they have provided

>compares self to Socrates.

Shut up.

legit

this guy gets it

kys loser.

China is cutting deals with Eurabia.

1. You are the most delusional Eurocuck I have ever seen

2. Please elaborate your retarded points like: "NOONE HAD THE SECOND AMENDMENT FOR 100 YEARS" because that's a retarded statement.

Nah, the obvious answer is to leave.
It's why it always comes up as the response response to faggots who complain about everything.

If you dislike the principles a country is founded upon then you should leave it, and cease to be a parasite in it's flesh aiming to subvert it for your own ideological desires.

China is a ticking time bomb . Russia is the equivalent of a burn out football player who hangs out at the pub and beats the shit out of the occasional drunk. Pajeet can't stop shitting in the street so they're out. It's a coin flip at this point tb.h.

We did this, several times
pic related

Really?

Manned Moon exploration, the field of computing today, the medicinal advances made, etc..

Clearly simple things many nations have done before us. Nothing of note, and rather simple to do.

To be fair, any country built on the enlightenment ideals of equality was bound to run into trouble sooner or later.

Those ideals work in a mostly European descended country. But they aren't going to work in a mestizo nation, an Asian nation, or an African nation. If they could, why haven't those nations adopted a Constitution like ours yet?

However, the very notion of equality meant that we logically had to open our doors to those people, and bring them in by the assload until we were a minority. Pretty soon those values will die out and America will become similar to the South American nations. Not particularly terrible, but not great either.

((They)) used our values against us.

Lol Europe better lmao that's fucking funny considering half are commies the rest American puppets yea fucking right our imperial ambitions have been achieved by only politics not much war considering we have a say in everything. America is stronger and culturally and economically superior to the world. You wanna hate on America go ahead you're a small fry to be crushed. Mess with the best you'll die like the rest

We aren't culturally superior to anyone you moron.

You really think fast food, niggerball, reality television and rap music is superior to the thousands of years of European culture and philosophy there is to experience?

Those ideas are of the Jew.Identities are built by soil and blood, not by ideological semantics.Your nation is the prototype of the NWO

Where can I sign up for this?

Be Roman, die Roman.What started as a people, ended as an idea we could all be part of.We all Rome now

this.

Both answers are fine. Stay and make it better if you actually care, feel free to fuck off if you're the
>liek omg, im moving to canada if thing i dont like happns

>colonies were fine struggling
>new nation was fine struggling
>divided nation reunited through the struggle
>war brought us out of economic struggle
>now we make up our own struggles

feminists, niggers, and muslims destroyed the true potential of this nation

>2. Please elaborate your retarded points like: "NOONE HAD THE SECOND AMENDMENT FOR 100 YEARS" because that's a retarded statement.

look up gitlow v new york and incorporation doctrine

The bill of rights did not apply at a state level until the gitlow case. The states could, and did, suspend freedom of speech, the press, gun ownership, et cetera. Learn your history. Fool.

>thousands of years of European culture
>completely rejected by those same Europeans

1. What have you got against football?
2. Fast food is awesome
3. You could just not watch TV
4. Rap isn't the only music.

Also, you missed about 1 billion things that also make up our culture.

Ants or bees.

to be fair they are unique in their own way.

>that idiot really believes they walked and drove a buggy on our beautiful orb of light.

materialism did a lot of damage

Never knew Liberia and Myanmar went to the moon.

Okay, lets switch places.

>America was never great
Pic related
And that's including all of the niggers who are deep in debt

>America was never great. This failed social experiment of a country was always an abject failure
An untenable position, considering that even with the large racial wealth inequality, for almost the entire 20th century, the USA had the world's highest standard of living. The emancipated slaves in the US have had a much better life, too, despite their strife.

>Whatever ephemeral power this country possessed was from entering macroscopic world wars at the very last second
You are not a history buff. The amount of aid we provided the Soviet Union during WW2 before our actual boots hit the ground made a large material difference in the SU's war effort. Further, we only entered WW1 having elected a president who promised to keep us out of the war, but who was convinced by the English. If you honestly believe we should have entered WW1 OR WW2 with the information we had at the time, with as much or any more ferocity than we did, you are a war monger.

>The very founding of the country is a total joke. Rich merchants convincing poor farmers to die in a bloody revolution over their taxes
Have you ever read any diary entries or letters coming from the revolutionary war front? My impression was that the writers had such agency and patriotism, that your insulting them would earn you a red mark. More than whatever libertarian ethos projected onto the movement by writers such as Paine and Madison and Franklin, there was a large element of self-determination. In any case, it would be quite hard to say that the rich merchants controlled the newspapers, and further that they were united in selfish and knowingly anti-social propaganda. Can you name me a single case where this is true?

>The 'founding fathers' didn't even think those poor proles should have any rights
patently false

1/?

Forgot pic

You're welcome to leave any time.

Then leave.

>the rest go to the moon

...using the metric system.

Fuck you.
This Nation, was founded on the principals of individual liberty.
Europe is a decaying, rotten, corpse.
The Slaves, should have been repatriated, but that didn't happen due to a cuck shooting Lincoln.
It sounds like you are just a butthurt little faggot, that won't amount to anything.

had a much better life compared to what their life would have been anywhere else they could have been sold off to, including in Africa.***

>the Founding Fathers didn't think everyone should vote
True. They understood that a "common's man" democracy would not be the most intelligent or effective one, and that the unwashed masses are too easily swayed by BS propaganda, the sort of which you seemed to be complaining about earlier in this paragraph.

>TJ
a complicated character, but, it can be said without a doubt that he wanted to protect the natural rights of all hwhite men. It is somewhat well documented that Jefferson's slaves were treated relatively well.

>The bill of rights didn't even apply until a supreme court case over 100 years later, gitlow v. new york. Before it was understood that states could take away any rights they wanted at will. Those 'rights' only applied to the federal elite.
You understand that this is a cheap shot, right? While most states were abusive in some way, the average American before Gitlow v New York still enjoyed many more civil and economic liberties than their counterparts in Europe, and some states, like Virginia, had as many freedoms guaranteed in their constitution as the federal one.

>The government always sided with the rich and powerful.
what kind of evidence would you need to back up this claim? I don't doubt that this is a possibility, but I wouldn't rush to judgement without considering the evidence.

>This state was never about equal rights
>muh women and blacks were oppressed!
yeah, cry about it more. You realize, of course, that the US was and is one of the least racist and least misogynistic countries in the world? It's becoming more racist with these BLM goons and the divisive and misleading narratives pushed by the left, sadly.

2/3

Thanks Obama.

>This country is a joke
subjective, meaningless statement
>has turned everything it has touched to ashes
Like Japan and South Korea and West Germany, right? Oh wait, no, we rebuilt those countries into functioning democracies, and the strongest economies in the world. kek.

>I want it to be burned to the ground so europe can once again rule the world unfettered.
Nobody in Europe wants to rule the world anymore, other than the t*rks and Russia, maybe. Don't be ridiculous.

>America has been the biggest threat to european supremacy since its incipience
That would be European egalitarianism, actually.

>It's time to admit once and for all what a blight this 'great' country is on the world.
If anything you said was intellectually honest and well-evidenced, then maybe it would be, yeah!

>The longer this piece of shit country remains the longer the white man will be kept in bondage.
I would say that we have become, under Obama and Bush and LBJ, especially, an effectively anti-white country for the effects our warring and domestic policy has had. Before that, though, we were the best hope for the white man in the world.

If you even half-meant those things, you should be willing to give me your address so we can talk out a few things.

Strongest economies in the world, other than ours, of course. It goes without saying that our economy is #1

>Mississippi triples Chinese P/C GDP

Speaking of Mississippi

Fast food is evil shit
American culture can be fross and pervasive. At least admit it friend, or youll make the rest of us look like ignort and arrogant fools.

ignorant*

America was great, its our unconstitutional government organizations that tainted that, the Democrats were easily hijacked by Communist sympathizers (and actual commies) which lead to the constant shift towards the far-left, once the newly hijacked party won culture, education, and entertainment—using this new position to split the family (financial incentives for single parents), began handing out welfare (moving towards the proletariat class), remove the country's Christian heritage (which in turn removed morality and began to lead us down the path towards a neo-babylonian society), replace black culture (American culture basically) with an obsession on sex (hook-up culture, twerking etc.), crime ("aspiring rappers" joining gangs, fighting over territory while promoting anti-cop rhetoric) while using their tribalism/racial identity to inject communism, "we wuz kangz," and Islam ("return to your African roots!") which led to tension with the WASPs, then saying that white people are to blame for all your problems, they doomed the low-IQ majority of the black population into an eternal war against the white majority (meanwhile the Mexican gangs waged war against the black community). The women being indoctrinated at school to hate their femininity and replace it with a faux-masculinity, finding "empowerment" by becoming vapid whores dressing and acting like their female role-models like Nicki Minaj etc., selling themselves ...for free, completely devaluing themselves and their femininity...

tl;dr - the (((government))) is doing everything they can to create more r-select people who are biologically (lack of father figure/have a weak father figure is the surefire way of dooming your child to r-select life) doomed to voting left-wing (which now is a shadow of its former self due to the (((hijack)))) because they need bigger government to survive and replace their missing/lacking father figure with the state, you do this by: -dad, +daycare, +indoctr edu.

How ironic! I should double check my spelling more often, it appears.

OP where'd you go? Did you get BTFO too hard to reply?

Quit lying Connor.

sheeeit hey hillery wat u think about brazil

Tree niggers, all of you.
I'm frankly surprised that you guys didn't kidnap a few teams of Olympians for ransom.

>Europe's pastime is murdering fellow whites in the name of a bunch of inbred fucks who would enjoy patrician hobbies together while their respective 'subjects' fought brutally to the death

>America thrusts the white race into space and relative prosperity

sheeeit we did for u to sacrifice

Yeah we get it, you're 14 and you hate capitalism. Now would you fuck off?