Every single episode of teen titans go all next wekend

>Every single episode of teen titans go all next wekend

When this shit will be canceled?

Probably not for several years.
I often feel like it's a cruel, sick joke, and that it's actually poisoning the minds of children who are brainwashed by it

When CN stops loving money and shitty schedules

>all next weekend
INCLUDING FRIDAY!

>tfw every cartoon will get a TTG/Nu-PPG style reboot

>tfw SU will be the only CN cartoon from now and a lot of people hate

Only Sup Forumsniggers hate SU though

This. Everyone else either loves it or hasn't seen it, don't let the very vocal minority get you down. Steven Universe is the only hope for CN now.

Are Clarence and WBB confirmed to be cancelled?

>TTG-style SU reboot in 10 years
>it's literally how people who've never seen SU imagine it to be and worse

No, not confirmed. Clarence actually seems to be doing alright so I would hope they don't drop it, I love the thing. Though if it ends with 104 episodes (which is what will happen if they don't renew) I will at least be able to say it did okay and that at least it didn't get the chance to become awful. But I think they could still easily get another season out of it.
3 seasons is really all I ever ask, if Spongebob had hung it up after the movie as planned it would be unquestionably GOAT

WBB got a season 3 a few weeks ago.

>Regular show and gumball are on their last season
>Adventure time is dead and be done in 2018
>UG is cancelled
>Yfw Clarence due to controversy is cancelled
> Yfw WWB is cancelled due to alcohol in a comic
>Yfw SU is cancelled due to it taking to long to produce
>TTG takes all the slots
>Reboot after reboot

Gumball is the best CN show

Consider yourself lucky you didn't have to suffer through the dark times.
The Johnny Test times.
*shudder*

I've seen it. It's bad.

It's going to end soon too.

CN REAL, FUCK CARTOONS LIVE ACTION IS WHERE IT'S AAAAAAAT

I canĀ“t get why you'd say it's bad, but that's okay

The Clarence controversy is old news.

you guys ready

waffles xd

Why did this befall upon us?

Is milking a show this much illegal?

Reminds me of when Nick did 72-hour marathons of SpongeBob. When you have a cash cow I guess you'd be stupid not to milk it.

>IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Steven Universe is the only hope for CN now
Well, time to dig that tomb

>The Johnny Test times
>*whipcrack*

What's the matter? Don't like YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW?

updated

If they need to fill up slots they should rerun Regular Show for the first time in over a year. The series ends in 4 episodes and they won't even promote any of it. They won't give it the fucking time of day. Unlike TTG, they give it literally the time of 3 days.

This shit is literally their Spongebob except it was never good.

they reran Regular Show for a while during the start of the Space season. Gave it a 5 hour marathon the day before the premiere, even.
But yeah, I'd totally want more than 1 new episode and 1 rerun, please.

Shit they did a 5 HOUR marathon? I missed it. Props to them for that, that was their last ounce of giving a fuck it seems, because they immediately aired 23 episodes in a month and a half and hasn't promoted like 11 of them and I'm sure the series finale now that it's apparently confirmed to be 3 or 4 11 minute episodes, won't be promoted. They've only promoted the bombs they did and the halloween special. The christmas special in a few weeks will probably be promoted.

All their shows' Christmas specials are airing Dec 1 so it'll just get lumped in with the rest

It will be cancelled when you manbabies stop whining about it and stop giving it attention.

>um people are just being haters, our show is really popular
No shit. They fill 75% of the schedule with it and half the episodes are the writers whining that people don't like it.

Like holy fuck.

>The Muppets
Don't that belong to Disney?

yeah, but as long as it isnt animated Disney doesnt care who bought the rights to their other movies. CN aired Sky High recently and Muppets Most Wanted today, and Turner as a whole bought the cable rights to the entire Star Wars series, past and future.

I've been a fan for a while I completely understand why people aren't into it.
Take your boogyman somewhere else.

>Regular Show is ending in January of 2017.
>Adventure Time's final season airs during 2018.
>Uncle Grandpa's final season has been all but aired in sporadic releases.
>Gumball's will only have six seasons under the original creator. CN may continue the show without him.
>Clarence is finish and the remaining episodes are simply being released during random timeslots.
>We Bare Bears never had a large following but has received a third season.
>Steven "filler" Universe will be ending
>Teen Titans Go will continue for six seasons
>Justice League Action will last four seasons
>PPGNU will die after two seasons.
>MagiSwords will end after four seasons.

>Clarence is finish and the remaining episodes are simply being released during random timeslots.
Neither is true, there's no confirmation and the crew has given not a single hint that the end is near. They came back from hiatus this month with two week-long bombs, premiering at 5:30 every day, with a decent amount of promotion to boot.

How you want your network?
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Ah, thanks for the clarification then. I "assumed" that the show was no longer in production due to no press release of being renewed for another season.

Especially given how CN is airing a two-week long bomb of new episodes.

CN is weird as fuck right now. I've seen Nickelodeon ads constantly, Disney movies, all those kinds of things. It's not like a commercial for Finding Dory on DVD, that's normal, but airing Henry Danger commercials on CN and airing multiple Disney movies just feels like they're desperate for some money or attention. I think they're sinking.

Though they did lose a major storyboard artist, all the other writers were doing the 'sad to see you go' instead of the 'our show is dead' tweets.
Clarence is safe another season.

That's through your TV provider though.

In my case Att had bought or contracted their own ad time on a few networks, and then Nick bought the ad space from Att to air their shit on CN.
I don't watch Disney and Nick anymore but I saw ads for some bullshit from both do them on CN.

>IT'S REAL

Sounds like I am going to be getting some gaming done this upcoming week.

someone post the commercial, the cringe levels are off the charts, especially the response the mom makes at the end

Yellow us such an eye sore. Good choice for TTG.

Well it is their version of the Sponge cancer.

>Consider yourself lucky you didn't have to suffer through the dark times.
>The Johnny Test times.
This isn't much better than those times at all

A-at l-least Gumball still gets some airtime...

>Tfw you monkey paw'ed "I wish Teen Titans would come back to CN and become more popular"

I'm sorry

I'm so so sorry

>alcohol in a comic
Explain?

>Guy who's working on CN said SU isn't making money
>only TTGO is apparently profitable
>tfw SU is going to be cancelled by CN own incompetence

"Let's finance and promote new cartoons and then NEVER AIR THEM"-CN logic

>and that it's actually poisoning the minds of children who are brainwashed by it
Parents have actually been complaining to Cartoon Network about TTGo! teaching "Rancid Morals" to their children.

This was when the show was first airing though, and I'm not sure if they've stopped that shit after the first season.

They could try licensing merch to someone other than Funko because the fucking Pop market is already busting.

That shit is so gay looking and sounding

why are you looking in a mirror user

Well at least nuPPG didn't become TTG level and will hopefully die soon in the next year or two. I think I would have wanted to hurt something if this Thanksgiving was "EVERY EPISODE OF TTG AND PPG WITH NEW CROSSOVER"

no its not,its getting a 7th season without the creator

TTG is good.

Oh (You).

I still don't get why DC just doesn't score a deal with Netflix to air their shit there

It's your new favourite show, user.

Good job. We're proud of you.

Replace all the Teen Titans Go with Scooby Doo and you have the Cartoon Network schedule from 10 years ago.

*implied whipcrack*

I agree

>tfw you have Boomerang

It's not bad but they need to stop airing it so much.

Can we stop fucking talking about it already?

TTG is an endless cycle of trolling. First the fans go:
>BOOO, THIS SHOW IS UTTER SHITE AND THE ORIGINAL WAS BETTER!
Then the showrunners make an episode that goes:
>BOO HOO HOO! THE ORIGINAL WAS BETTER! GET OVER IT, THIS IS OUR SHOW NOW, SO FUCK YOU!

TTG will never stop until we stop paying attention to it.

>Implying our opinions matter
>Implying they don't make more then enough money from the TA

Let us have some fun

Has anyone else seen the commercial they've been airing to promote this marathon?

If I was that kid's parents, I would've disowned him and took him to an orphanage

It's hard to "stop fucking talk about it" when they're trying THIS hard to snuff their other shows in favor of this tripe.

If I forced you to watch 3 days' worth of a show you don't like, I'd bet you'd feel exactly what we're feeling.

It's not like it's easily ignorable if you want to watch CN though, it's on all the fucking time
People are just salty because they air it endlessly rather than any of their other superior programming

So an Edd Ed and Eddy marathon?

What the fuck would you rather have them marathon, Steven Universe? You really want that?

I would agree with this, but, it's hard to not pay attention to a show when I turn on CN to see if anything good is on, and nearly every single fucking time, TTG is on.

And now we're having 3 days straight with this crap. The show isn't the only one trolling us at this point

how's about no fucking marathons at all faggot

Did EEnE really have long marathons like that??

Jeez, I love the show, but 3 day marathons of anything is awful scheduling

That's not how Cartoon Network works. They always played awful cartoons non stop, so that you'd breathe a sigh of relief when something good or Toonami came on.

I know it had at least one massive one near the end, I'm remember trying to tape all of it (And then of course lost the tapes over the years because I'm an idiot.)

maybe you autists should try watching something besides children's entertainment if a marathon of a popular quality kids show bothers you so much.

I recommend quality Netflix shows such as Luke Cage, and Black Mirror.

There's also Westworld and the Walking Dead for the plebbiest of you.

If it were my choice, I'd marathon the CN classics so that parents can watch it with their kids.

Haha alright son lets just head right back to 1984 so you can have no marathons and the crack epidemic and nuclear war that sounds real fun doesn't it?

>Implying all children's entertainment is bad
>Recommending The Walking Dead

Nice bait

Alright Sup Forums go back to your board and jerking off to underage girls.

What the fuck are you talking about? Boomerang isn't any better since they rebranded it in 2015.

Except in this case what autists on the internet say makes no difference to the continued existence of the show.

They air it because kids like it and kids like it because they always air it. Whether the chicken came before the egg in this case doesn't matter because the fact is kids, the intended demographic, keep watching it which translates into ad dollars and buying the merchandise which translates into licensing dollars.

So when people on Sup Forums get asspained about the show, all it does is provide opportunity for them to get made fun of on national television, and all ignoring it does is allow the show to continue without making fun of them.

>not wanting to go back to the 80s for glorious cheap as fuck but gorgeous Japanese animation.

Doesn't Boomerang also air Gumball and Teen Titans Go?

>implying i'm from that shithole

the only thing worse than someone who complains about kids cartoons is a disgusting weeb.

>and jerk off to underage girls
Okay, there's no reason to be in immense denial Sup Forums. Half of them aren't even conventionally attractive.

you both have points

but most of the time it will be a useful safety bunker from Cartoon Network during this marathon

>implying Sup Forums isn't all about jerking off to underage girls