A man comes home from work, tosses his briefcase aside, throws his hat on the rack, and sits in his favorite spot...

>A man comes home from work, tosses his briefcase aside, throws his hat on the rack, and sits in his favorite spot, on his favorite couch, like he does everyniight. He asks his wife "What's for dinner, hon?"

>His wife, equally exhausted from a hard day of taking care of the kids, responds:

>"TV".

>"It's what's for Dinner."

>Don posting requires too much brain power for Sup Forums

>>A man comes home from work, tosses his briefcase aside, throws his hat on the rack, and sits in his favorite spot, on his favorite couch, like he does everyniight. He asks his wife "What's for dinner, hon?"
>His wife walks in
>"FUCK ME DADDY"
>"It's what's for dinner"

This.

In general any kind of shitposting or meme that requires effort and creativity is RIP. Now 90% of posts are a picture of a black person or a SJW screencap or word DRUMPF or some other diarrhea.

Hannibal was the last decent show for discussions on Sup Forums and American Gods proved that it will never happen again. Even historically comfy Tolkien and Trek threads are useless now.

i miss Vince posting

American Gods made the fatal error of daring to have an interracial relationship which makes it impossible to discuss on Sup Forums without Sup Forumstards getting offended
Same shit happened with Black Sails, a single gay character makes the entire show 'muh buttpirates lmao'

>Rogaine. Use it. Or lose it.

At least he's old enough that balding is acceptable and doesn't make him look like a creep.

>tfw started balding in my late teens

Pitch THESE, Peter!

looks like a photoshop

Nah, he's hair plugging that shit. It requires constant maintenance because hair plugs fall out in a real patchy and gross way. That's why Brenden Fraser's balding head looks so bad.

I went bald early too.

Here's what you do. Shave head entirely, work out and get some muscles. Women like the fully bald muscled look....

There's a point where your hairline is too far back to make any hairstyle look good. You can chemically castrate yourself with propecia (seriously that's what it does), you can use rogaine and lose whatever you gained if you stop applying it, or you can just shave your head and be dignified about it.

And whatever you do, don't do some ugly receding hairline comb-over or do the bagel of hair around your head. That shit is... well whatever the opposite of a pussy magnet is.

does using rogaine ahead of time help prevent baldness later in life?

>tfw in the awkward receding phase where it's clearly visible but still not bad enough that you should shave it off completely
at what point did you realize it was the right time?

Bald muscle guy really only works with a good face, or a great bodybuilding physique. You just end up looking generic. Other than that it really hurts your looks, I'd much rather have my hair back

No Rogaine has no lasting effects. You stop using it (and it's quite expensive), everything you gained back falls right out again.

I'd say, by the time my hairline was back about 3-4 inches from where it started, I shaved it all. I was trying to make different hairstyles look good but when I was looking honest at myself, they just all looked pretty bad.

I look good with a shaved head. Try shaved head, some type of facial hair (goatee or full beard works well), and muscles. Chicks dig that look.

But it's impossible to discuss literally anything on Sup Forums without Sup Forumstards getting offended.

>I'd much rather have my hair back

That ship has sailed. Not everyone was dealt the same genetic hand. There's truly no good solution for male hairloss yet, they all come with huge drawbacks.

Even a bald head on a wimpy guy comes across like Maynard Kennan, Moby, or Billy Corgan. It's really not a bad look. And I guaran-fucking-tee you it looks better than any type of haircut you might use to hide your balding-ness. It also looks better than wearing a baseball cap all the time.

I'm not balding yet at 26 but I'm planning on it by at least my 30s

Yeah but those things are much easier targets to the point where it derails the entire thread. Other shows at least the crying is the minority.
The worst I've seen are the threads about Ex Machina. It's a movie about AI and the Turing Test but if you try to talk about AI or the Turing Test you get shot down because 'the entire movie is about how nobody should trust women'
It's getting completely out of hand.

>You can chemically castrate yourself with propecia (seriously that's what it does)
No it isn't. But you have a 2% chance of developing ED, which is still pretty worrying and I can understand why a lot of people wouldn't want to take that risk.

>deck of playing cards, you get to pick at random
>49 keep you from going bald
>1 makes your dick stop working

No, rogaine only has an effect once you start losing hair and you have to apply it regularly or else you hair just goes back to how it would be if you had never taken it.

>people have different conclusions about a springboard thought experiment movie and that is NOT ok

>people have retarded conclusions about a springboard thought experiment movies and derail all discussion into /r9k/ women hate shitposting

>Here's what you do. Shave head entirely, work out and get some muscles.
Muscles can't save an ugly face. A full head of hair actually can, to a certain extent. The bald + ugly face combo will pretty much destroy your life.

i'm in most of the ex machina threads and that is really not what happens

You never know until you try it. Getting fit can improve your facial features.

Because it is

That dude is fucked either way
>bald
>glasses
>Half assed routine

Put a wig on him and watch all 3 issues evaporate though

Beta cuck before beta cuck after.

Also, i like how one balding photo can derail an entire thread. Really shows the true channer's psyche

my face is too young to go bald

i'd just look like a big baby

>do the bagel of hair around your head.

it's called the George Costanza, and I fully plan to do it when I get older. Rocking the fully shaved head right now since I'm still in my 20s.