The secrets of the magic that caused Hillary to crack up today

The secrets of the magic that caused Hillary to crack up today.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uoPLclnDRM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase
youtube.com/watch?v=2B1SUE76iDc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Hs-Wr_hG9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoy this guys rants.

i just watched a vid by him yesterday about a new drug im going to try soon. never heard of him before yesterday. 2spooky4me

i can cast a lvl 30 meme missile.

you dweebs jelly?

>he actually believes in magic

You would too if you knew what was good for you.

non believer get out

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!!

implying you are even able to cast such a spell without my universe-wide memechantment in effect.

I hope the Clinton mafia has a hitteam disbowel that faggot hippie.

I love this guy, but why does he always wear the same 2 shirts? It's either this provocative robe or his Salem witch shirt. I wonder what his social life is like. Supposedly he has a live-in gf. He says that he posts on here, so he should do an AMA.

Alright YouTube...

leave

I'm already here.

I wear similar clothes in my videos because they're the clothes I like to wear. I keep my wardrobe small; most of what I wear is work-only.

I broke up with my former beau. She is no longer here.

Magick is real.

Ok, thanks Styx. It's nice to hear from you. You should reply to YouTube comments more often.

the stuff you say about memetics and the occult being linked is really interesting. i definitely think you're on to something.

rock on, dude

He's actually really smart. I watch all of his political videos. I never bother with the black magic videos though.

The Magic continued to work on her flight.
Praise Kek!

>Not believing in Kek's memology
GET OUT.

Proofs?

Religion or rather spirituality is the HIGHEST indicator of happiness. You'd be surprised how beneficial happiness is to a productive life. Consider esoteric shit as another level of history you can learn faggots.

Faggot, you will feel Kek's wrath for taking credit for His work.

Yep

git out

luv ur vids mang keep the good work

Proofs given.
Hail Satan and hail Styx.

if you are reading this hexen can you summon a semen demon for me?

How do you explain Trump losing to Hillary for 99% of the time since last July, especially when Hillary hasn't invested at all into "memetic" bullshit.

How are you coping with the early signs of Schizophrenia?

What was with the baby crying in the background of one of your recent videos?
You should reorganize your books blog, I was on it today looking for something that would teach me ceremonies or rituals but it was all too confusing so I just gave up

I'm listening to your latest video now. Love your channel. Keep up the good work.

lol nice man,I love your videos .keep up the good work

i love this guy

( ( ( ( ( ( M S M ) ) ) ) ) ) has clinton ahead?

didnt see that coming......

your vids are awesome keep up the meme magick brother

Oh hey I watched your videos when I was like 15, back when you were botany101, funny to see you here... cheers

literally subbed to you after talking to a dude on omegle a few months ago, surprisingly didn't find out about you from this hive of autism and degeneracy. Good vids bra.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM

Will you be done with the garden this year?

Btw what potato do you use to record with outside?

>Magick
Fake fag is fake

The same polls had Trump ahead in the primaries since he announced he would be running. The polls are not wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Chase

Holy shit

What did you major in while in college? Did you live at school?

man where those images come fron i have a single pic fron this same char, its looks awesome.
sauce?

Styx please do a video on your thoughts chakras and prana/chi/lung

Also on Wim Hof the iceman

Been enjoying your vids Styx. Keep them coming.

pls respond

Been with you since 1100 subs, love the political analysis! Please let your next botanical video be about kratom and its similaraties to suboxone. I've been through both and kratom cured me of the opiate jew.

Thanks.
Hail Satan.
Trump was always fated to be behind til the debates.
My baby niece! And yes I'll be organizing it in the future with more categories.
Thanks.
Sheeeeit.
Clinton shall be Kucked
Was it one of my subs?
My garden will never be "done"- change is good. My digital camera is mediocre admittedly.
Nope.
Political science and Anthro.

You're an interesting person. I like your videos on politics and the magick/occult stuff is interesting too but a bit beyond me now. I will watch more to get up to speed on it. Keep up the good work.

KEK bess \m/

do you guiz think this man's magic is more powerful than nuclear weapons? how can we stop him if so?

Keep up the good work Styx,
With Obama's handover of the internet to the UN and youtube's new policies, you think it will affect countries like mine and others to view your content like how it is in Germany?

Sending you some amplifying vibes my good sorcerer. Keep up the Good Works.

Not sure if we travel the same path but its nice to see a fellow.

>he doesn't know

Are you drunk again bro?
Chill out and have some Ice Cream

styx threads are so comfy

Styx I love you man. I watch your videos everyday, especially the occult ones. Thanks for a truly honest look at the news and for exposing me to magick.

peace out

SMITE THE HERETIC KEK

One of my favorite YouTube channels. keep up the good work, my man

Keep the meme war going, Trimp landslide baby

>My garden will never be "done"- change is good. My digital camera is mediocre admittedly.
Dude I know you always talk about not wanting a smart phone, but you should get one just for stuff like this

Just get a Tracfone it will cost you about $110 a year but you can take HD videos anywhere and upload them directly to youtube

I've been using Jungian archetypes to describe her like Witch, Hag, Crone etc to try and get into peoples sub-conscious and trigger a primordial response when they see her. Is this the same sort of thing?

ok net wizard, what do you wish for when you come?

Kratom?

Styx, what is your opinion on Ashley Jones when she was around?

I'd considered doing sorcery against Hillary myself. Glad to see that people are already on top of this.

catnip

It's cause Styx himself exudes a comfy aura. kek speaks through numerals and Styx. Styx is an apostle

meme magic requires the combined power of hundreds of thousands of peoples subconscious minds. It can't be controlled by one man, except Trump.

Related pic.

I saw this earlier and thought about making a thread here, decided not to. I've been watching this guy since 2011. Very much enjoy his take on damn near everything...

2 moments stick out for me, that time he showed up with makeup and lipstick on... AND NOW THIS. Curious fucking fella.

Meme Magic's result:
youtube.com/watch?v=2B1SUE76iDc

Trump will anoint Stxy as head of mematic warfare division.

Whatever happened to her? Did she get shut down?

>It can't be controlled by one man, except Trump.

Hermes Trismegistus did a fine job

*magick

I'm actually the one who first brought her channel to Sup Forums's attention. I made the first thread that spoke of her. I thought she was hysterical.

Similar yes.

>I'm actually the one who first brought her channel to Sup Forums's attention. I made the first thread that spoke of her.

Thanks dude, this is one of my favorite satire/parody videos

youtube.com/watch?v=7Hs-Wr_hG9Y

Me to maple

Hermes did not have the power to change the narrative of his memes on the fly. No one has that power, except Trump.

>Born too late for the Age of Swords
>Born too early for the Age of Space
>Born just in time for magical warfare.

MY NIGGA FROM THE NORTH

The absolute madman

wtf is habbeng

Hi OP, I am participating in this too.

I have been since before the first DNC leak.

Because Hillary is an evil witch, and herself has a negative balance in Karma, all curses on her will not backlash.

All black magic used against Clinton will literally give you good Karma.

She has so much bad shit coming her way, from sacrificing to Moloch, for power.

Moloch has forsaken her, she has no protections.

Why is your channel not available here, i can watch the video linked
but when i click the channel i get

Watching ur stuff for a year now. Really informative. Recommended for you is a real handy feature of youtube.

Cringe

I am censored in Israel, Poland, Germany, and other nations because I am too redpilled.

I'm an atheist but I sort of believe in meme magic. I have even considered getting frog idols to grant me good luck. Anyone else going through something similar?

W E W L A D

Do you think Hillary will have an incident during the debates?

3 hours standing up and no handler next to the Absolute Madman himself trying to knock her off her chair, do you think she will come down coughing?

Sweet fucking runes, dude. That is one hell of an athame.

I personally don't believe in "karma" as in your magical backlash will be any different against Hillary, but certainly the result will be more devastating for her since multiple witches and normies are focused against her.

Oh shit!

No, she'll be doped up to the eyeballs during the debates.

She will also probably have her ass handed to her. Trump will win if he defeats her by even a small margin.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

holocaust videos?

What's your opinion of man, myth and magic series? A set popped up for sale nearby and I'm considering buying it.