Goddamn

Goddamn.

Im really sad now.

"I wanted to be an architect"

So Bojack has a daughter?

Such a great episode, followed by such a shitty finale.

Would have turned out the same after the 2008 housing market crash

BACK IN THE 90S

Same as S2 then

They're not real people

S2's finale was bad mostly because of the retarded cult subplot, the rest is fine and the last scene is one of the best moments in the series.

I thought it kind of fumbled this by doing a fake-out as a joke before doing it for real only a little bit later. The OP is from the fake-out, actually.

s3 a fart

I'd be more surprised if he didnt.

No.

Need fanart of 30 year-old Dipper at her funeral.

have some more sad feelings

I SLEEP IN LATE

What'd I miss

Some retard's headcanon about how Sarah is Mabel Pines grown up.

Kirsten Schaal was phenomenal in this episode .

Literally manwhore tier

>watching this episode with my mom
>this happens
>she says "Wow just like your sister"
>i thought i was an only child
>she claims she never said it and tries to change the subject when i bring it up
wat do

>wat do
pills. lots of pills.

Bojack might be the most depressing show I've watched

Well, she's dead either way, isn't it? Nothing will change if you discover the truth.

good night, sweet princess... :(

Now I want to commission a painting with myself in place of Ophelia.

>that feeling when she sees him again in a trenchcoat strung out on drugs and booze creeping on her

God damn, there was so much foreshadowing this season. How long before this series dissappears up it's own ass because "IT'S ART"?

I just showed this to a friend last night. I still need to point out to him that the specific drug that Sarah Lynn overdosed on was probably the Bojack heroine. Bojack literally killed Sarah Lynn.

I wouldn't mind the notion that Mabel would be like Sarah Lynn when she grew up, but canonically it doesn't work. Sarah Lynn started her acting career when she was three.

Can you talk to your maternal grandmother? She might have answers.

This should have been the season finale episode honestly.

Just Bojack sitting there in the planetarium trying to wake her up, leaving us on a cliffhanger.

Calling it, Mr. PeanutButter commits suicide in season 4.

Eh. It's not that I don't think it could happen, but he seems more the I'll distract myself type. He'd take himself on more walks and be fine.

>series finale will be Bojack sitting alone in his house with all his friends either dead or never wanting to see him again

This episode was really disconnected from the rest of the season, imo. We saw next to no Sarah Lynn all season long and suddenly BoJack just spends a whole episode with her and all of the other main characters only make brief token appearances if they show up at all. I know that part of the impact for this episode came from BoJack hitting rock bottom (well, one of his rock bottoms) and severing ties to pretty much every one of his friends in the previous episodes, but they still could have pulled off the "BoJack gets sad and goes on a big bender with Sarah Lynn. Then she dies" plot even without him being exactly that low, at pretty much any time they wanted. They also could have saved "BoJack gets drunk/high and feels guilty about Penny so he goes to see her" part for some other time too. Those didn't HAVE to be at the end of the "BoJack tries to win an Oscar" season, and so they're not a great way to end that particular season. The season finale they did go with at least tried to wrap up all the main character's side plots and hint at what they'll be doing next season, and that works much better than just trying to be as dramatic as possible.

What if he somehow ran out of distractions?

Finding distractions is a distraction. Mr. Peanutbutter has a very active life. He throws himself into anything. When bojack hit it big, he thought certain things were beneath him. When mr. peanutbutter hit it big, he snatched every opportunity and ran with it.

> it ends like image related

better to forget she said it

>He didn't get it

Penny's the bad guy

If they are eventually going the absolute crash and burn for bojack, i hope they kill him mid season and just finish out the season with the other characters. Just to show how little bojack really impacted in the scheme of things.